Yeah, right.

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Jonghyun's POV

"AAAAH! I'm having a date with Shin Sekyung in just a few hours! I've had three days preparation, but why do I feel so nervous? AISH!"

"You don't have to shout it to the heavens, you know!" Onew yelled from the kitchen. Probably eating chicken. AGAIN.

I was very excited. I was taking my dream girl out for a date tonight and my members were all very supportive! Minho let me use his shower gel (Minho has odd ways of showing his love and support), Taemin gave me a sweet scented perfume to wear and Key gave me a wrist band for good luck. I am sooo-- Wait. KEY.

"Minho, where's Key?" I asked Minho, who was covering half of his face and grimacing because of the perfume I was wearing. Taemin wears the same perfume too! He never complained when he wears it, I thought grudgingly.

"He said something about running errands. I don't know when he'll be back though." Minho said. 

Errands this late? What is up with Key?

...

"MINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Taemin shrieked. I jumped up, surprised at the sudden outburst from our maknae and Minho stood up and sprinted to Taemin's room.

"What's wrong, Taeminnie?" I heard Minho say.

Onew came in and smirked at me. His mouth full of chicken and hands oily.

"Jonghyun! Hahahaha!" He said, spitting chicken bits on the floor.

"Hyung, that's gross!" I said.

"Ahhh~ Remember, be yourself, be confident, be a gentleman, and bring a ." He said obnoxiously, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Hyung!" I yelled, and pushed him away playfully. He grinned.

 

Key's POV

"Stupid!" I yelled as I passed a group of odd looking teenagers. They stared, rather, glared, at me. "Kim Jonghyun, you moron!"

Jonghyun announced that he was having a date three days ago, so he had three days to prepare. But he forgot the flowers. THE FLOWERS. GOD. Now I had to go get them MYSELF.

I ran down the street, eight block from our apartment in search of a flowershop. About 10 minutes later, I came across this weird flowershop with oddly shaped flowers and pictures of frogs and rabbits everywhere.

I rang the bell on the counter. "Hello? Anybody there?" I called. "Hello?"

A strange, scary looking woman came out of the double doors in the back of the shop. She was dressed in a loose cardigan, wearing what seemed like a hundred bracelets and necklaces, with multicolored rings on her fingers.

"Hello, boy! What can I do for you?" She said cheerfully.

"A bouquet of flowers. The biggest one you can give." I said.

"What kind--"

"Just put random flowers together. I don't care. I'm in a hurry." I interrupted. All she did was smile and walk to the table next to the array of lamps and azaleas. She took some familiar looking flowers from assorted pots and jars and started putting them together.

There was a long silence.

"So, who's the lucky person you're giving this to, young man?" she said, startling me. I cleared my throat.

"No one. My friend forgot to buy flowers for his date, so I'm here to but them for him." I raised my eyebrow skeptically at her sudden interest.

"You know, flowers are one of the most romantic things in the world. It's a shame people don't appreciate and value them like they used to." she said, rather thoughtfully. I nodded.

There was a long silence again.

She suddenly walked to the counter, holding what seemed like a bouquet of blue roses.

.............

"Kibum!" Jonghyun yelled. "Get over here!"

"It's so cold! Can't we go inside? We have to go back to training! Our debut is in a few months. We have to be ready!" I complained.

"I have to show you something!"

I walked over to where he was sitting, and poked him in the head. "What is it?"

He held up a odd looking rose. "It's a blue rose! I heard these are very rare." He said.

"Nice, now let's go!" I said dragging him to his feet.

"Wait, let's make a promise." he said. "Let's be friends no matter what, even if we get girlfriends, families and become ajusshis. okay?"

He gave me the blue rose.

"Okay, friends forever." I smiled as I held his hand.

I gave the money to the woman and she gave me the bouguet.

I steppe out the door, but the woman called back after me. "Dongsaeng, wait!"

"What is it?"

"You're giving that to your friend, right?" she clarified. I nodded.

"Tell him this: Flowers are a special gift from God. Give them only to the person who truly holds your heart." she said.

"Why?"

"It gives flowers a more special meaning. Now you're friend must be waiting. Go!"

I half smiled. "Okay. Thanks."

I walked out the door and my smile turned into a frown.

Friends forever. Yeah, right.

 

.........

A/N: Key is so emo! D: