Deal.

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Jonghyun's POV

When we arrived, only Minho had been awake. He looked very sleepy, but he refused to sleep in in his shared room with Taemin. We tried to ask him why, but he just walked away into Taemin's room without making a sound.

"Jjong! How come you didn't tell me you were going to the beach?!" Sekyung screamed into my ear. We were at the living room. Sekyung was sitting beside me, muttering (or yelling, rather) sweet and seductive things into my ear. Key was on the floor on the other side of the couch, watching TV.

"I told you right before we left." I said. "Don't you remember?"

"Yeah, I did..." she continued. "I just miss you, y'know?"

I looked at the boy who was watching TV with those blank expression he used to wear before, and I hated it. I hate how he uses that blank expression whenever he's angry. I hate that he's using that blank expression now. We just made up and became friends again, now, he probably hates me more than ever. But what I don't get is why.

"Hey Key~" I said enthusiastically. "What are you watching?"

"Nothing." he said as he turned off the TV, stood up and walked away. "I'm going to bed."

"I-I am too!" I quickly said as I ran towards him, leaving Sekyung behind.

"Where am I going to sleep?" Sekyung said.

"You should've thought about that before coming here." Key muttered, inaudible to Sekyung.

"Uh, I think you could---" I began.

"I could sleep with you and Key-oppa!" she cried happily. 

Oh .

 

Key's POV

"Where am I going to sleep?" Sekyung asked. I rolled my eyes.

"You should've thought thought about that before coming here." I thought aloud, but only enough for me to hear.

"Uh, I think you could---" Jjong began.

"I could sleep with you and Key-oppa!" Sekyung cried. 

Okay, enough of the crap. Yeah, I am madly in love with Jonghyun. Yeah, I wanted to confess tonight, while we were in the bedroom. And yeah, I hate that for ruining my chance.

I would've walked away right then and there, but I couldn't. Jonghyun was holding on to my wrists with an iron grip that would've hurt, if I wasn't so used to it yet.

"W-What?" Jonghyun stuttered.

"Why not, at least I could get to spend time with you and Key!" she said.

"Yeah, Jjong," I said sarcastically. "Why not?

His face turned sour. "I don't think that's such a good idea---"

"Aw, come on, Jjong!" 

Did she just call her Jjong? , you are dead.

"Key, is it alright with you?" He turned to look at me with sad eyes.

"Sure, why not." I said blankly.

When I was done washing up and ready for bed, I noticed that Sekyung and Jjong were curled up in the center of the bed, asleep like a bunch of puppies. I couldn't sleep on the bed anymore, since they were in the middle, and that mushy position made me want to barf. I went downstairs and laid down on the couch, wondering what to do.

"Okay, maybe this is a blessing in disguise," I thought aloud. "All I have to do is to make Jjong forget all about Sekyung."

I heard a slight shuffle of footsteps, but I ignored it.

"I'll wake up early tomorrow and cook Jjong's favorite breakfast." I said. "I could also fix up the house and set out Jjong's clothes in the morning."

I paused for a while, thinking of what else to do.

"I could get him that box of Pocky he was eyeing in the grocery store." I said thoughtfully. "And maybe take him out for lunch in the restaurant we passed by a while ago. After that, would could go to the carnival and I could finally tell him that---"

"Tell him what?" a loud voice boomed from the top of the stairs. I turned around to see who it was; Minho.

"What are you going to tell Jonghyun?" he asked as he sat down beside me as I sat up straight. 

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

"Hyung, what is going on?" Minho said. "Are you hiding something?"

I just dropped my head and sighed.

"Why aren't you in bed with Taemin?" I said. "It's late."

"We sorta, had a misunderstanding." he said, looking away from me.

"What happened?"

"I think... I-I think---"

"What is it?"

"I think I love Taemin." he sighed, dropping his shoulders and breathing deeply and loudly, as if he just released a huge revelation. Well, he did.

"You l-love Taemi--"

"Yeah, and I confessed it to him tonight. He didn't say anything and I think I just ruined our friendship." he said, tears forming in his eyes. "I don't want that."

"Minho, it's gonna be alright." I scooted closer to him, rubbing his back. This is the first time Minho acted like this around me. Crying, in a weakened state. It was unlike Minho to be talking to me about his feelings, and more importantly, his lovelife.

"What should I do hyung?" he said, looking up at me, tears rolling down hi face.

"Try to win his heart." I suggested. "If you do, I'm sure Taemin will like you back."

"How about you, hyung?" he said, shocking me. "What are you going to do about Jonghyun?"

"W-What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I know you like Jonghyun. It's not so obvious, maybe because you're good at hiding it, but you can't hide it from me." he said.

"I don't know... He has Sekyung, and I don't think I stand a chance---"

"Take your own advice. Try to win Jonghyun's affection." he suggested, putting an arms around my shoulders, letting me lean on him. 

"I'll help you with Taemin, and you'll help me with Jonghyun. Deal?" I said, holding out my pinky.

"Okay," he said, locking his pinky with mine. "Deal."

We fell asleep like that.

 

................

A/N: Woooo~ A bit of MinKey. XD;;

Thoughts? Please comment and subscribe!

 

PS: I noticed that some read this fic without commenting and/or subscribing. Please do so! It's a bit rude to indulge in someone's work without giving credit. :/