So do you.

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Onew's POV

I walked over to Taemin and Minho, who were sitting on the bench, not talking at all but their hands were linked together.

"Hey~" I said as I went to sit down in between them. Minho shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Annyeong." Taemin said, not looking at me. Minho just nodded.

Silence.

"So, what's up?" I asked casually.

"Nothing." they both said at the same time.

... I'm tired of the lies.

"Okay, enough is enough." I said. "I have been in this band just as long as you have, and I deserve to know the truth. I hate when people keep on lying and hiding things from me. It just pisses me off. I am much a part of this band as you are. I have dedicated sweat and tears just to keep this group together and I can't even---"

"Hyung," Minho whispered.

"Eh, what?" I asked, exasperated.

"We're not hiding anything from you," he said. "it's just, well, we don't think you'd understand."

"What are you talking about?"

"I like Taemin." Minho declared.

"So?" I said. "I like him too. He's our maknae. What's so weird about that?"

"I like him, hyung."

A minute passed without a sound.

"Oh." I sighed. "Oh."

"And I like Minho too." Taemin said.

I didn't say anything. I just kept on thinking to myself, not saying a word at all.

"... Hyung?" Minho poked my shoulder.

 

.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH~" I yawned loudly.

"What the he---"

"I knew this was going to happen someday." I said ruefully.

"So, you're okay with this?" Taemin muttered.

I thought of the consequences. If anyone knew about this and became public, SHINee will probably be disbanded. I would have become a terrible leader to SHINee.

Then I thought again.

If I keep them from being with each other, then I would become a terrible hyung and friend. And being a hyung and friend to them was more important to me than being their leader.

"Of course I am." I whispered to the two of them.

Taemin leaned his head on my shoulder and Minho put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you, hyung." They both said to me. "You're the best."

"I know."

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Hey Jonghyun." Kibum whispered, sitting beside me on the bridge in the moonlight.

"Hi." I whispered back, putting my hands on the wood, next to Key's hand, almost touching.

"You okay?" Key said, looking at me. I simply looked at the pond below our dangling feet.

"Yeah, I think so." I muttered. "Still heartbroken though."

"It'll get better, Jonghyun." Key said. "You'll find the one you truly love, and she will make you the happiest person alive. All you need to do is keep searching and never give up."

"I think I don't need to keep searching anymore." I said. "I think I'm ready to give up."

"It's just one girl, Jjong." he said. "There are lots of fish in the ocean."

"I know." I took his hand in mine and we stared at each other.

"Then why do want to give up?"

"Because I don't need to look for the one whom I truly love and will make me the happiest person alive."

"Why?"

"'Cause," I said. "he's already here, with me. He has always been with me." I put his hand on my heart.

BOOM! CRASH! BOOM!

A barrage of sparkling, exploding colorful lights were dancing right above our heads. People were yelling in excitement. It was a very beautiful sight. And what made it even more beautiful was the man sitting right next to me.

"Oh, look Jjong," he said, his hand still holding my heart. "Fireworks. Aren't they beautiful?"

"Yeah, you are."

We looked at each other.

"Are you sure you want to give up and settle with me?" he said, holding my hand tightly, as if  he was afraid to let go.

"You are the one whom I truly love." I said.

"Okay, go on." he said. I chuckled, but continued.

"You are the one who makes me the happiest person alive."

There was a long silence. Key looked away from me and let go of my hand. I was about to panic, but he sat closer to me, our sides rubbing against each other and he wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"So do you, yeobo." he said, leaning on my shoulder.

 

"So do you."

 

 

END