Bliss.

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Minho's POV

It was very boring at home. When Key, Taemin and Jonghyun had come back from buying the groceries, me and Onew had decided to have food delivered. Key left with Jonghyun to watch a movie or something, so Onew, Taemin and I decided to watch a movie of our own. We sorted through old cabinets and found DVDs lined up against the shelf.

We watched about 5 movies and never even finished any of them. After the first few minutes, Onew had fallen asleep and Taemin extremely bored.

"Hyung, I'm bored. This movie ." he complained. "Could we watch another one?"

"I think all the other movies are similar to this one, Taemin. You wanna do something else?" I asked.

He just pouted.

"I know, let's go outside!" I said encouragingly. "The ocean is very beautiful at night."

"Okay." Taemin whimpered. "Could we go fishing too?"

"Fishing at night?"

"I think there are still fish swimming at night." he said.

The breeze was so cool, and I could taste the salty air on my tongue. Even better, Taemin was right beside me, sitting on the shore, fishing. Everything was so serene, from the slightly waving palm trees to the splish-splash sound of the ocean hitting the rocks. It was heavenly.

"I'll go light a fire." I offered. Taemin just nodded, concentrating on his fishing rod and whether he was going to catch a fish or not.

I started gathering wood from the nearby greeneries and lit them not too far away from where Taemin was.

Then something started tugging at Taemin's line.

"H-Hyung, hyung! I-I think I got one!" he yelled. I rushed to his side, helping him yank the fish out of the water. When it finally did, Taemin was overjoyed.

"I think this is the biggest fish I have ever seen!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Good job, Taeminnie."I congratulated.

 

Taemin's POV

I stuck a big stick through the fish I caught earlier and roasted it by the fire. It didn't look as big as it did before. It wasn't a big accomplishment, but it was an accomplishment, nonetheless.

"Aaah hyung~" I started. "The fish looks tasty~"

"Yes, it does." Minho chuckled. " Do you want to taste it if it's any good?"

I took a small bite from the fish and it burned my tongue.

"OWWWW!" I yelled, still holding on to the fish. "My tongue!"

"Hold still, Taeminnie!" Minho said as he went inside the house. He reappeared with a pack of ice cubes.

"Put this in your mouth." He whispered as he handed me an ice cube. I obeyed and put it in my mouth, right on the spot where my tongue was burned. "Does it feel better?"

"Yeah, it does." I whispered.

"Taemin." he said.

"Yeah, hyung?"

"I..."

"..."

"You--"

"Yes, what?"

"You're fish is burning!" Minho said.

"Aish!" I threw the fish on the sand. "Such a waste."

It became quiet, then suddenly, Minho held my hand, our fingers entwined. He scooted closer to me so he could rest our hands on his lap.

"Hey, Taeminnie, have you ever fallen in love?" he asked.

"I-I don't think so..." I muttered shakily. His smile was visible against the moonlight.

"Well, I have. Actually, I am. And I don't know what to do." he said. 

"Maybe you should tell her that you like her?" I suggested. "Who knows, maybe she'll like you back."

"Hm, maybe." he murmured. "But I get the feeling she doesn't like me the way I like her."

"You'll never know unless you try." I said. "If it were up to me, I'd say right to her face!"

"So you mean, I should just tell the person I like right away?" 

"Yeah, hyung. Kneel in front of her in the most romantic setting you can think of and confess your love." I said.

"Okay." he said. Complete silence for a few minutes.

Then he knelt in front of me and held my hands.

"Taemin, through thick and thin, you've always been my friend. You've always been there for me ever since we were trainees. I was never the talkative type and I preferred to keep my feelings to myself, but when I met you I felt the confidence to step up and be who I am." he said sincerely, looking into my eyes.

"Hyung--"

"Taemin-ah, I-I..." he broke off. "I love you."

 

..........

A/N: 2min! <3 Thoughts?