EPILOGUE

See You When I See You

*1 Year After*


"Momo? Why are you packing your things?", I asked Momo as I stopped her hands from packing.

"Don't worry Babe. It's not my things only. It's also yours and our baby's.", she kissed my forehead.

"Why? Where are we going?"

"Let's watch my former members' concert at Japan."

"What's so special about this concert?"

"Ugh. You've forgotten.", she rolled her eyes as she took our 8 month-old named, Hirai Keimo.

"Tell me please!", I hugged her behind her back as she took our baby and swayed her.

"You can't fool me right now by your cuteness. This baby's cuter than you.", she kissed our baby making me pout. "Just kidding. You look a lot like this kid and I hate it. So carbon copy. Is this even my child?"


With the help of science and also having connections with some doctors all over the world, it became possible for us to procreate without the need of a cell.


"Okay! That's not your child! It's mine only!", I took our child from her as she laughed.

"Don't sulk! I love you both!", she kissed us again.

"Momo, we're already done packing our things!", my mom entered our room. "What time are we going tomorrow? I'm so excited! It will be my first time to go outside our country!"

"Tomorrow morning mom.", Momo bowed on my mom.

"Okay! I'll tell your father!", Mom almost went outside but she turned back to us. "And Y/N, you're so lucky that you got Momo."

"Eh? I'm the luckiest person Mom!", Momo laughed.

 


We already arrived on Japan and we went to Momo's house as we took a nap while our parents keep on talking since this is the first time they met each other. 


It's already evening, and the concert is ongoing as we jumped with enjoyment. Momo is carrying our baby while she's singing the songs for our child. How sweet.


"Konnichiwa! How are you? Have you eaten already? Don't stress yourselves please!", Jihyo yelled through her microphone. "We are now going to perform the last song before our program ends guys! This is an unknown song. Music please!"


The shining lights were immediately turned off as the crowd mumbled to each other and the lightsticks lighten up the whole stadium.


"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!", the crowd sang as Momo and I sang along with them while Keimo clapped her hands cutely.

"That is the last song before this program ends, Love.", Mina voiced through the mic making the crowd gasp hearing Mina as she said "Love".

"Mina!", Jihyo glared at her as she moved closer to Mina.

"Momo and Y/N! Can you come up here on the stage now?", she called for us as Momo held me up.


The crowd applauded when they saw the two of us went up the stage with our child. They called her cute as our Keimo waved at them.


"Remember this couple guys?", Mina smiled at us. "They are not the only couple here."

"Mina, you better stop it.", Jihyo nudged her side as we all teased the two of them. 

"Leader-nim! Happy birthday! You might be wondering why I haven't gave you a gift this morning.", Mina kneels on the stage facing Jihyo. "Will you marry me?"


The stadium was filled with murmurs talking about the latest issue yet, they still clapped and yelled "Mihyo!".


"You guys scared me!", Jihyo cried and faced Mina again. "Yes, I will marry you Minari!"


We went back to Momo's house as Hana just arrived. We ate our dinner as our parents keep on talking making us feel out of place.


"It seems like our family likes each other huh?", Momo whispered on my ear making me chuckle.

"They could've arranged us for marriage just because of their closeness.", I tickled her side.

"Hey! What are the two of you doing?", Hana laughed as she keeps on playing with Keimo

"Nothing.", Momo rolled her eyes. "Let's go Y/N. We could have the time of our lives."

"Where are the two of you going?", Hana asked again as we left our dishes on the sink.

"Mind your own business. Geez.", Momo told her as we went towards our room.

"Oh! My favorite part! Make another baby for me to play with, please!", we blushed as Hana yelled making our parents tease us too.

"Seriously?!", Momo slammed the door.

"But, that's not a bad idea.", Momo smirked as she pinned me on the wall. "Should we do it?"

"Yah! You're always a ert!", I struggled escaping from her.

"I know you like this.", she smirked as we kissed deeper and made our thing the whole night.

 

------------------------
Author's Note: I made this extra chapter for my bias! Jihyo! Happy Birthday my Jihyo! Love lots! See you again guysssss! <3333