Chapter 35: It's Not Fine

See You When I See You

Y/L/N- Your name and Last Name


Momo's POV


"Sorry but... I don't know what you're talking about.", she chuckled. 

"Stop pretending that you're not Keito!", I shouted making her speechless. 

"I'm not Keito. I don't even know someone named Keito.", she said. 

"Dr. Y/N! I'm glad I finally found you! Someone's looking for you!", a nurse suddenly called for the stranger.


So it's true, she's not the Keito I was looking for. She's another stranger who looks like Keito and acts like Keito. It's not fine for me.


I wiped my tears as I went back to Jeongyeon's room and behaved on the corner making the members look oddly at me.


"Momo? Is there something wrong?", Chaeyoung asked me.

"Nothing.", I plainly said.

"Chaeyoung, let her be. She's thinking about the stranger last night.", Mina glanced at us. 

"What?! Momo's in love with another person?", Sana stood up. "I thought you're searching for Keito!"

"Momo told me last night that she met Keito.", Nayeon shrugged. "More like, Keito lookalike."

"I swear! She really looks like Keito but she just wear eyeglasses!", I frowned. "But, she's not Keito. I met that stranger again a while ago. She's a doctor."

"A doctor! Have you already forgotten that Keito was a medical student before?!", Tzuyu rushed on my side. "Unnie! That could be her!"

"Almost, but, her name's different.", I smiled at her.

"What's her name?", they focused themselves to me.

"Dr. Y/N? I'm not sure? That's what I heard."

"Maybe it's her nickname!", they assured me.

 

 

Y/N POV


I went outside to grab some snacks and to clear myself from the nervousness I felt when I saw Momo. Why did she come here? It's not fine!


"Oh! I'm sorry!", someone spilled some coffee on my white gown.

"It's okay. I'm fine. It's not that hot.", I lied just for her not to panic.

"Keito?", she suddenly blurted out. "It's me, Jihyo."

"I'm really sorry but you mistook me for another person.", I laughed. "My name's Y/N. Nice to meet you."

"No, you're Keito with an eyeglass.", she forcefully said.

"Sure, if that's what you believe.", I showed her my identification card.

"Oh, I guess you're right. Sorry if I'm wrong.", she smiled shyly. 

"It's not fine. Just kidding.", I laughed again.

"Seriously, you look like a friend of mine. If I treat you a coffee, would you forgive me?"

"Fine."


I missed Jihyo so much. Knowing that she could still remember me and my features, I am elated.

 

 

Momo's POV


Mina and Nayeon went with me to he information desk. I was looking side by side if I'm going to see that Dr. Stranger.


"Excuse me Ms. Do you know someone named, Dr. Y/N?", I asked the girl in charge of the front desk.

"Yes, why? Do you need something from her?", she asked us.

"Yes, what room does she belong?", I asked again.

"Just go to the room 317.", she smiled at us.

"Let's go now guys!", I grabbed both of them.


We went to the third floor and searched for room 317 and we arrived there. We saw the sign named Dr. Y/L/N.


"See? She's not Keito, Momo.", Mina hissed.

"You're just being crazy Momo.", Nayeon added.

"Fine. I'm sorry guys but she really looks like-", I was interrupted when I saw the doctor with Jihyo on her side. "She's there."

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?", Jihyo waved at us as the doctor looked at me. "I brought some snacks for you guys."

"Come on now Jihyo! We were searching for you the whole time! Jeongyeon's hungry!", Nayeon grabbed Jihyo as we followed with them.

"Wait! I haven't said goodbye to-", we grabbed her back to our room.


"Was she Keito, Jihyo?", Nayeon asked her with delight on her face.

"Eotteokhae?! She really looks like Keito and the way she walks and her gestures! It's Keito!", Mina covered to shut herself. "Maybe we went to the wrong room awhile ago!"

"Jinjja?! So you really met Keito?!", everyone shouted.

"Yes! Keito even went out with Jihyo!", Nayeon jumped up.

"Yah! She's not Keito! I also even thought at first that she's Keito but she's not.", Jihyo shouted. "She showed me her identification card. Her name's Dr. Y/N."

"Oh, so we didn't went on a wrong room then.", Mina pouted.

"I heard you were talking about Dr. Y/N.", Jeongyeon's doctor appeared and observed Jeongyeon. "You guys find her hot also?"

"Eh?! No!", they all shouted.

"This friend of ours likes her!", Chaeyoung placed her arms on my shoulder. 

"Woah! Girl, even if you look hot, she wouldn't give you a 'yes' as an answer.", the doctor warned me.

"What do you mean by that?", Tzuyu asked the doctor.

"Despite of having many suitors throwing themselves over her, she would just laugh at them and shut them down.", she shrugged. "As a surgical doctor, of course she engage herself on her work since it's a risky kind of job."

"A surgical doctor?!"

"Yes, she's considered to be a top surgical doctor here in our country.", the doctor smiled and went outside. "Just to remind you, falling in love with her won't make you be like her patient to be her priority."

 

 

Y/N POV


Being a doctor is not easy. Today, it's harder to work especially when there's someone who's going to distract you. It's not fine to be a distracted doctor.


After a day, month, year, we lived  different lives. Jihyo lived with improvements, Momo lived in regrets, I lived as a torn paper. I don't think it's easy for me so I should find a place to forget her again. A place full of pleasure.


"Can I have a shot of tequila please?", I ordered.


Tequila, a liquor I first tasted and made me feel dizzy just by having four shots during my eighteenth birthday that all of my secrets were spilled instantly.


"Thanks.", I took the shot and gulped it as I was watching the people on the dance floor.

"May I take this dance?", a guy offered his hand to me.

"Why would you dance with a messy person here? Find a girl with a fantastic outfit right over there.", I declined and pointed on some girls.

"I don't need them. Besides, it seems like you need a company.", he continued.

"Any problem here?", a voice erupted from the noise. 

"Nothing. I just want to dance with her.", the guy confronted.

"Well, back off. She's mine.", she shoved off the guy's hand as she sat beside me leaving the guy with no choice but to leave.

"It's you again?", I asked her as I gulped my second shot.

"I just saved you from being uncomfortable when he's around.", she said.

"Thank you.", I said sarcastically.


Just as I was about to force myself to forget her, she came quietly. Way to ruin my mood. I don't want the words that were lingering on my lips come out later. I'm being a fool again.

 

 

Momo's POV


"Why are you even drinking alcoholic beverages?", I asked her as I ordered a champagne.

"Why do you even care?", she glared at me.

"Nothing. A doctor that encourages everyone to be healthy, yet, drinks hard drinks? Bad doctor.", I chuckled.

"You don't know the reason why I drink and most of all, you don't know me.", she winked as she gulped her third shot.


This doctor is full of mysteries. If I could only comfort her and break her walls, I'd willingly do it. But, all I ever care was Keito.


"I'll go home now. Bye baka!", she stood up as soon as she drank her fourth shot.


Baka? Did she just called me 'Baka'? She knows some Japanese words? I should follow her. I can't do this anymore.


"Wait!", I ran towards her as she almost fall on the ground but I caught her on time.


I took the key on her pocket and unlocked her car as I heard her car alarmed from somewhere on the parking lot. I carried her all the way and placed her on the passenger seat and fastened her seatbelt for safety. I opened her wallet to know where's her home and I typed it on the GPS as I drove faster for her to rest.


"She still fills my days. It's not fine.", she mumbled when we're almost on her home.

"You look funny when you act like that.", I chuckled while driving.

"There's nothing funny when you're talking to a person who fell in love and got her heart broken.", she might be drunk cause she's spilling things like this.

"You got your heart broken before?", I asked her as I remembered what Jeongyeon's doctor mentioned before.

"Hmm.", she nodded.

"Mind to tell me if who's that person?", my heart stopped as I asked her such question.

"That person is...", there's a long pause as she opened her tipsy eyes for a moment. "She's..."

 

 

 

---------------------------

Author's Note: I feel so sad today TT