Chapter 30: I Don't Wanna Cry

See You When I See You

Momo's POV


"I said what are you doing here? Keito's not here anymore. You're not even allowed to come here.", Ai approached me as she's giving me a harsh look.

"Why are you being like that? Where's Keito?", I asked her with a stern look.

"Finally! You've decided to search for her!", she shouted throwing her hands in the air. "I thought you don't even care for her anymore. You didn't even message her, go back here as soon as you can, and you decided to change her for a new guy."

"What are you talking about?", I clenched my fist preparing to punch my cousin.

"Are you being ignorant?!", she yelled making me punch her.

"I said! I don't know what you're talking about!"

"If I were you, don't search for her anymore. She doesn't love you.", she turned her back caressing her wounded lips. "She loves me."


"She loves me". Those words echoed in my ears making me feel sick like I'm going to puke. Is Ai being serious? 


"Take it back!", I launched my fist to her but she luckily dodged it. "I know that you're the one who uploaded that photo on the internet cause you want to ruin us!"

"What the heck is your problem?!", she pushed me away and we wrestled together. "I don't want to ruin Keito's reputation! I can steal her anytime from you!"

"Momo! Let me and Keito be happy together!", I stopped as she yelled. "We love each other! I'm in love with her before you met each other! In the end, she realized that she loves me than you when you left."


So I was right. Ai is in love with my Keito. I saw it inside her eyes. How she talks and treats Keito differently compared to others. I should've known about this. I don't wanna cry and act stupid. Keito, where did you go? Don't play around, I know you're here.


"Please, let her go.", we stopped struggling.

 

 

Y/N POV


*FLASHBACK*


I'm on the mall with my friends as they are so excited to see me. We're currently talking about what happened to me in Japan


"Y/N! This is you right? They said it was taken from Japan.", Ally showed me her phone and my mind went blank when I saw Momo and I on the Koreaboo page.

"Can I borrow your phone for a  moment Ally?", I requested her as I scrolled and even watched a video of Momo being interviewed.

"Once! You don't have to worry! I'm not dating anybody. She's just a part of your fandom and that we thanked her for saving Jihyo.", she said plainly.


There's still a chaos and many reporters were asking Momo so many questions making her feel uncomfortable.


"Exuse me.", a voice interrupted the hall making the people focus on the latter. "Actually, Momo is reserved for me after their dating ban. We have talked about this to each other that we're going to date after their dating ban."


My heart is throbbing listening to his statement. Is this true? Does Momo know about this? Is that the reason why she didn't even bother to talk to me anymore? Don't she like me anymore that's why she left me?


"Is that true?", people gasped as EXO's Kai said those things.

"Yes, that's true.", Kai looked at Momo.


The way he looks at her, it seems true. He's being true to his feelings. Don't she love me anymore? I need a person I could talk to about this. Ai-san is the person I could depend on with this.


*End of Flashback*

 

 

Momo's POV


"Momo, are you okay?! What the heck happened to you?!", Sana approached me and looked at my wounds.

"I'm okay.", I tried to smile while I put her hands down.


I went directly to my room and locked the door. I know that inside my eyes, it's full of tears but I can't let them out. I don't wanna cry.


"What happened?", Mina sat beside me as she brought a first aid kit.

"Nothing. I said I'm fine.", I turned my back for her to stop disturbing me.

"Where's Keito?", she asked me.

"I don't know. She's gone."

"So you're not going to search for her? You'll just give up easily?", she raised my chin as she cleaned my wounds.

"I want to but, I don't have to.", I said as I hugged my legs.

"Why?", she stopped for a moment and looked at me.

"She's with someone now."


*Flashback*


"Momo! I think the fans are in favor of us dating.", I heard Kai oppa calling for me as I walked out from the hall. "Let's make this happen."

"I'm sorry Oppa.", I turned around and apologized to him. "It can't happen."


It's wrong. I'm with Keito. I cannot cheat with her just because of this stupid issue. 

"But the fans are expecting for this to happen after your dating ban. You don't want to disappoint them right?", he added with a pout on his face.

"I don't care.", I walked away.

"I'll be waiting Momo. I'll give you enough time to think about it."


*End of Flashback*

 

 

Y/N POV


"Y/N, is it true?", Winnah grabbed me to the comfort room. "Tell me the truth. Are you that girl on the headline?"

"No.", I lied.

"Promise! I won't tell anyone else. Trust me."

Winnie is my most trusted friend and I'm sure that nothing will come out from but I'm afraid she'll judge me.

"I-it's me.", I told her. "Me and Momo were together but, not anymore."

"What? Why? What happened? What about your bias, Jihyo?", she was shocked at what I revealed to her.


I told her everything that had happened to us from the very beginning up to our situation right now. I felt happy when Winnie is being understanding to me.

 

I woke up the next 3 days and was glad that my parents were finally home after their work.


"How's my baby?", my mom asked as she kissed me.

"I'm fine Mom! Japan was so awesome!", I hugged her and my father.

"Education in Japan must be hard. Thoughts of giving up?", he said harshly.

"I'm sorry but I survived.", I gave him a proud look.

"Instead of discouraging our daughter why don't you trust her on her life decisions?", my mom confronted. "Anyways, got any new friends my darling?"

"Yes Mom! Special friends!", I said cheerfully.


If only my mom knows that I even got myself a girlfriend. Correction, ex girlfriend. Enough, I don't wanna cry anymore.


"Wait for a moment Mom, someone's calling my phone.", I excused myself as I took out my phone.

"Ai-san? Why did you call me?", I asked her.

"Momo came here awhile ago.", she said making the pain feel remorseful.

"So what?"

"It seems like she still cares for you but I guess she will let you go now since I told her that we're together now."

"What?! How dare you!"

 


Momo's POV


We returned back to Korea after a week, and I called someone by the time we arrived.


"Hey Momo! What's up?"

"Oppa, can we meet?", I asked Kai oppa.

"Sure, what for?"

"I need to talk to you about something."