Chapter 41: You In My Heart

See You When I See You

Y/N POV

"Stay with me.", I thought I misheard these words but I guess I didn't.


I looked back and saw Momo's eyes are starting to open as she is also forcing her hands to move. I immediately checked her vital signs to make sure that she's already on a normal condition.


"Guys! Come in! Momo's awake!", I called for them as they went inside and hugged her tightly.

"Careful! The patient shouldn't be stressed! She's just half conscious!", I scolded them as they keep on pulling Momo.

"Sorry Dr. Y/N.", they bowed.


It's the first time I smiled after a month of mourning over her. This will end to soon. I can't be with her.


They keep on jumping with joy as they know that Momo's awake and far from the luring of the grim reaper again. I can't help but to smile with tears in my eyes as I walked out of the room. I'm sorry, I have to leave you. Still, it's you in my heart.

 

*FLASHBACK*


With my fist that is as hard as the stone, I want to throw this stone on the one who's responsible of this crisis. I left the hospital just to let him taste my revenge when Momo's life was declared as fifty:fifty.


"Can I talk to him officer?", I pleaded the officer who nodded at me.

"This way.", he lead me towards a cell where Kai is sitting on the floor looking at the bare wall.

"Mr. Kim, come out please. Someone needs to talk to you.", the officer called for him as he unlocked the cell.

"I don't need to come out.", he smirked and scratched his nose.

"If I told you to come out, come out!", I yelled giving my all just for him to be frightened. "I don't need to talk to you. More like, I need to give you a lesson!"


I grabbed his collar for him to go outside as the policemen gathered around to stop us. The policemen made us sit for us to talk well as I motioned for them to leave us alone.


"Tell me why did you that!", I yelled again as I slapped the table.


He remained silent and gave me his evil laugh as he keeps on turning his head side by side like he is stretching.


"Why are you stretching? You're ready to fight me huh?!", I gave him a sharp look.

"I didn't mean to do that to Momo.", he looked down as I can sense sadness inside of him. "That bullet is meant for you. I love her too much to do it for her."

"Because of what you did, you made her lifeless right now! Let me give you a lesson!", I stood up as I punched him making myself be on advantage as he's hands were handcuffed. "You almost killed her! She's now on comatose! I will kill you if she dies! I'll make sure you'll rot on hell! I'll burn your body while you're still leaving here on earth! This should be your lesson!"

"You're giving me a lesson?", he laughed again. "Don't you know that you should be the one to learn a lesson?"


I stopped attacking him for him to be able to explain his side. Blood is visible on the ground as I broke his nose and his eyes were covered with shadows.


"You have to leave her alone Y/N. First of all, people won't accept your relationship in terms of gender, race, and you are not even a celebrity that the fans were shipping with her.", he added making me furious. "She went through a lot on her trainee years Y/N. Do you want to ruin her image? Do you want to ruin her dreams she made when she's still in her younger years?"


Yes, she's a woman filled with dreams and it breaks my heart whenever I see her on her previous years crying when she failed on her auditions. I was once a child who kept on dreaming too. I don't want to stop her.


"You don't want her to live a life full of regrets, right?", he continued. "Make the right choice. That right choice is, leave her."


*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

Momo's POV


I opened my eyes slightly as I am fully conscious right now even though my body feels heavy. Awhile ago, I saw the members crying with happiness, Y/N who cried as she went outside. Where's she now?


"Jeongyeon ah!", I tapped Jeongyeon's shoulder as she's sleeping on my side. "Where's Y/N? I want to see her now."


"Hmm.. She didn't come back. It's been an hour already.", she woke up and comforted me.

"I want to see her right now. I have a strange feeling.", I forced myself to stand up as the members all woke up to stop me.

"Momo! You can't! You're still weak!", Mina pleaded me. "Let me call Y/N for you."

"No, drive me to her place!", I took off the tubes that were attached to me as they followed me outside while I walked faster.

"Momo! Calm down! Go slowly! I'll drive you there!", Jihyo grabbed me as she let me see a car key.


They helped me to get inside the car as Jihyo drove the car while Mina's on the passenger seat. Why is their love so easy for them to handle? I opened the car's door immediately as I saw Y/N who just got outside of her gate carrying her luggage.


"Y/N! Where are you going?!", I rushed to her as I hugged her tightly.

"Let me go Momo. You shouldn't love me.", she cried.

"I can't unlove you!", I kissed her forehead. "Whatever discouraged you to love me, just remember that... Y/N, it's always you in my heart. No one's ever gonna replace you here."

 

 


Y/N POV


*1 Month After*


Momo brought me to Korea since she told me that she have many surprises for me. Momo has fully recovered already and she's back to her normal self again. Our relationship is also going on as everyone we know admired our strong relationship.


"Are you ready to get out of this house now?", she intertwined her hand with me feeling the magic on her fingers.

"Yes.", I nodded. "But can we go to Kai first Momo?"

"Why?", she stopped walking and faced me. "It could put our lives in danger again. Let's just forget about him."

"Please, I have to tell him something. I want to talk to him.", I begged her as she gave up.

"Fine.", she rolled her eyes as we walked to the prison.

 


"Kim Jong In! You have some visitors!", the guard called for him and brought him in front of us with the glass as a barrier in between.

"What are you doing here? I don't need your pity.", he glared at us.

"Pity you?! Are you crazy?! Why would we do that?! You almost even took my life!", Momo raged.

"I'm really sorry then. I have to go now.", he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Kai! Stop! I'm the one who wants to talk to you! I just want to tell you that, thank you for giving me a lesson. I learned so much from it.", I yelled on the hole of the glass making him stop on moving.

"You learned your lesson?! How come? You didn't even followed what I said! You're being selfish!", he attached his face on the glass as Momo held me back.

"I know that you were expecting something different to happen. I'm sorry for disappointing you but, I learned my lesson. That lesson was, because of what you told me, it made me brave enough on not letting Momo go. Your appearance made us realize to keep our relationship stronger. I want to thank you with all of my heart. I'll always keep you in my mind.", I bowed to him as he was stucked in the moment.

"Time's up!", the guard grabbed Kai putting him back inside the cell.

"Should we go now?", Momo asked me as she keeps on smiling.

 


We are heading to the JYP building since Momo have an appointment there and she doesn't want to leave me alone.


"Y/N! Wait for a moment! I'm gonna buy something first. Just sit over there.", she disappeared on my sight.


I swear, Korea is also a beautiful country. There are lovers around clinging on each other, the sweetness keeps the harmony, and the fresh air helps the mood.


"Y/N! Taste this!", Momo gave me a food. "This is jokbal! My favorite! But you're my most favorite!"

"I know!", I ate the food and laughed. "This doesn't suit my taste."

"Eh?", she looked disappointed.

"Let's just go now. You finish this.", I grabbed her and gave her back the food.

 

We entered inside the building as the staffs greeted Momo until we arrived in front of a private room. Momo grabbed me to walk inside but I shoved my hand away.


"What are you doing? I'm not allowed to enter there.", I said.

"You can come in. I don't want you to be alone here. Besides, the Twice members are expecting for you. They're inside already.", he grabbed me again as I went inside with her.

"Oh! Finally! You're already here Momo.", PD-nim smiled at us. "So what do you want to talk about Momo?"

"I want to leave the group.", what was once a happy greeting of the members turned into frown. "I don't want to put Y/N into trouble. Not only that, I also want to be with her all day. I don't think that I still want to be an idol. I want to be a common person right now. A common person who's freely in love, who's schedule isn't that busy, and who's life doesn't turn around for the satisfaction of the cameras. I want to be that person."


The twice members were unable to speak since most of them also feels that way. PD-nim on the other hand is nodding his head, making his own decision.


"Are you sure about that Momo?", he spoke out. "This is your dream when you were just a kid right? Are you giving up?"

"I'm sure about this.", she breathed out with a shining smile on her face. "My dream? I realized that when you grow up, you're going to have another dream. As a mature person already, I realized that it should be the right choice in my heart."

"You're still my child Momo. Let's go on with your decision then.", he grinned as the members congratulated us.

"Should we celebrate now?", Mina and Jihyo came near us. 

"Sure, let's go then.", Momo grabbed my hand as we went with Jihyo and Mina.

 


"That was a brave move Momo! I can't believe you did that! Also, Mina and Jihyo, congratulations!", Jeongyeon clapped her hands as we drink soju on our unexpected party.

"Excuse me guys.", Momo took my hand and brought me on the balcony.


"Remember such setting?", she chuckled as she brought a wine. "If this is on Japan, this would really be familiar for you."

"I know, you don't have to remind me again and again.", I stucked my tongue on her.

"Let's reminisce those moments.", she placed her arm over my shoulders. 


We looked above the dark skies and talked about the struggles we have faced. Why are we so strong? Why is this love strong?


"Remember what I told PD-nim this afternoon? That, choice in my heart?", she interrupted our own conversation as I nodded. "That choice is... you in my heart."

"Why are you saying that?!", I laughed at her as she pinched my cheeks madly.

"What's so funny? I'm being serious!", she pouted. "Okay, to prove to you that I am serious, let's talk about our future and let me do this.


She kissed my lips passionately. That kiss tells me that she will always be together with me and this is not just a happy ending, it's a happy story that will go along.

 

-END-

 

---------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE: AND! HEYAAAA! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS! FINALLY! THIS STORY'S ALREADY DONE! DON'T WORRY I'LL COME BACK WITH A JIHYO FANFIC MAYBE ON MARCH! SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU GUYS! LOVE LOTSSSSSS TT <3 (so the OST of this story is You In My Heart by Twice)