Chapter 38: You're My Candy Pop

See You When I See You

Jihyo's POV


"Why? Why do I have to find someone like you?", I laughed at her. "What do you have?"

"Ugh! I hate you!", she went inside and slammed the door.


Mina is really strange. I can't understand her. We're always beside each other but she still acts strange.


"Jihyo unnie, what's wrong? Why does Mina keep on glaring at you and she even slammed the door awhile ago?", Tzuyu tapped my shoulder and whispered on my ear.

"I don't even know. She's acting strange nowadays.", I shrugged as I did not look at Mina.

 

 


Momo's POV


"Eww! Don't call me Babe yet!", she whined as she stopped eating.

"Oh 'yet', which means, sooner or later, I can call you that." I more making her annoyed. "Again, I want to tell you how sorry I am Keito. I didn't want to hurt you but the truth was, I never fell in love with Kai. It's always you whom I am in love with. If you're happy with Ai already, I have to accept it then."

"She's just joking. We're not together. I was the one who told her to do everything she can just for you to stay away from me. But, I regret it.", she shook her head.


I was relieved when I heard that there's nothing going on between them. Hearing those, it's like a candy sweetening my ears. You're my candy pop.


We talked for so many hours about the problems we encountered and she even confessed her secret and that I should call her Y/N. But until now, it's not yet confirmed if we're back together again. I'll escape through the reality once it happens.


Sana: Momo jjang, just go directly to the hotel. Jeongyeon was discharged already.

Me: Sure2, I'll go there later.

Sana: Don't be too late, manager-nim is going to talk to us.

Me: About what? 

Sana: Let's find out later.


"Y/N, I have to go now. Jeongyeon was already discharged and we have some things to discuss.", I told her as we're almost on the ending of our talk.

"Thank you for your time Momo and thank you for understanding me also.", she bowed down.

"No problem.", I told her as I cupped her cheeks unnoticed.


This spinning feeling is like a candy stripe. It's going round and round like a rainbow when I look in her eyes.

 

I went back to our hotel as I saw the members gathering around our room. I looked at Mina who seems to feel awkward. I really know her so well.


"Hey! What's up with you?", I nudged at her as she looked at me.

"Nothing.", she answered.

"If you say so.", I said without forcing her since she hates it if I keep on forcing her.

"Woah! So you're all complete now.", manager-nim clapped his hands for our attention. "Because of what happened to Jeongyeon, we were delayed on our trip to Guimaras. But now that she's okay, it means, we're going there already!"

"To the beach!", Chaeyoung pointed anywhere and went to her room.

"I've got to prepare my sunblock.", Dahyun did her eagle dance as she goes out.

"Yah! Do you even need that?", Sana went with them.

"Momo? Can we talk for a moment?", Jihyo held my arms as I nodded.

"If you're going to talk about Keito, I mean Y/N, Don't bring it up anymore.", I glared at her while we're walking to the corner. "She belongs to me! Only me! Okay?"

"No! Stop! It's not about her.", she paused for awhile and looked back. "It's about Mina."

"Why? What's up with Minari? Talking about Minari, why is she not on her mood?", I asked Jihyo.

"She just told me that I should find someone like her.", Jihyo blushed. 


Oh! So that explains it! That explains why she felt awkward around and why she keeps on sitting beside Jihyo most of the time! Mina likes Jihyo!


"Oh! Now I know.", I smirked.

"What do you know?", she asked me as she grabbed my hands.

"It's for you to find out.", I ran away from Jihyo leaving her with a blank face.

 

 


Y/N POV


Momo: Hey! Can I ask you a favor?

Me: Eh? What do you want now?

Momo: Rude, I just want you to go with us to Guimaras tomorrow.

Me: You know I have work.

Momo: Please! Just take a day off.


Taking a day off just for her satisfaction? I don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing.


Momo: And I have to tell you something.

Me: What is it?

Momo: I think Mina is in love with Jihyo.

Me: Eh?! Seriously?!

Momo: That's why I want you to come. Help me in persuading Mina to confess to Jihyo.

Me: I'll come there in a separate way.

Momo: Eh?!

Me: Don't complain anymore or else, I won't go.


I should take another ride cause there might be some fans who's going to take photos of us then another same incident will happen like the last time.

 

I arrived on the Guimaras first and they told me which resort they're going to stay for me to stay there but just on a separate room.


"Keito!", Sana hugged me tightly as I saw them on the lobby.

"Ahem. I'm Y/N not Keito.", they all laughed when I excused myself.


I looked at Mina who's still silent. I feel so sorry that she might feel jealous just because I'm around.


"Hey Y/N!", Jihyo walked towards me smiling.

"Let's go Babe.", Momo took my hand first before Jihyo could.

"Woah! Momo called Y/N Babe! Bring back the love!", they were awed as me and Momo shrugged.

 

"So what's our plan?", I asked Momo as soon as we entered my room.

"Set them up.", she said.


We talked and argued for an hour about which is better just for this plan to work. In the end, we were done with our decision.

 

 

Jihyo's POV


After our dinner, I went to my room and I saw a candy wrapper on our bed. What's this surprise all about?


"Hey sweetie sweetie. If you want to know me, find the other candy wrappers. First clue: Lobby.", that's the whole thing written on the candy wrapper.


Why is this thing so interesting? But, it's also cringe. I wonder who made this. I went to the lobby as the lady on the front desk gave me something.


"Lemon, mint, or chocolate? Second clue: Twice Members.", according to the second candy wrapper.


Is this some sort of joke created by my members? I'm going to kill them. I went to their rooms until I went to Sana and Nayeon's room. Sana hugged me and gave a peck on my cheeks as she gave me the candy.


"Now, now, now, Last Clue: Beach."


"Yah! Sana! Who made this?", I glared at her.

"Geez! Jihyo just go there already!", she pushed me outside as Nayeon laughed.


Why are my members the weirdest people? I went to the beach in front of the place where we are staying. There's a little girl smiling who pointed at someone who's sitting on the sand.


"Mina?", I called her as she didn't look back but it seems like she was frightened by my voice. "Why are you here?"

"Uhh. I don't know. Y/N and Momo told me to wait here and give this to someone who's going to talk to me first." she handed me another candy.


"You're my candy pop. -Mina"


"Eh?!", I made a noise on the calm sea.

"What?", she frowned.


I looked at her nervous eyes like she wants to tell me something but she's holding it back. I gave her the candy wrapper as she read it.


"Geez! Momo!", she growled.

"Is this true Mina?", I asked her. "Is this the reason why you keep on pushing Y/N to Momo?"

"No.", she stuttered. "I might be jealous but, I know that Momo and Y/N really love each other. It's true, I like you Jihyo. "