Chapter 13: I'm Closer

See You When I See You

Momo's POV

"You have to stay away from Keito." the words pierced my heart as I heard it.

"Why are you always contradicting to this issue?!", I yelled slightly so that I won't disturb the other sleeping members.

"Just don't get too attached to each other. Ok?" she said calmly and walked towards her room. 

"What's wrong with us?!"

"Do you think Keito wouldn't be hurt if both of you are so close to each other then we will leave her next week and we don't even know if when are we coming back here?"

"You're even closer to her than I am!"

"I know my limits Momo. Do you?", she stared directly in my eyes. There's a hint of pain in her eyes. "Stop being selfish. Reminder, only a week left."

I was left on the living room as I'm still standing, over thinking about everything that we talked about that I didn't even realized that there were people behind my back trying to comfort me. I'm sorry if I woke you up guys. I'm sorry if I'm doubting right now Keito.

 

 

Y/N POV

"Where were you last night Keito? I'm sorry I haven't came back. The dean asked me a favor to do other stuffs and I went back to your dorm on the evening but you're not there anymore.", Ai-san asked me while we are eating our recess. "Don't tell me you dated with someone?"

"So what if I am? Does that concern you?", I grinned at her.

"Then, I have no choice but to send you back to your country.", she shrugged.

"Come on! Don't be jealous!", I offered my food to .

"I thought your fangirls were the most flirt people here but it seems like you're more than them."

"Stop playing hard to get Ai-san." I winked at her.

After our classes, Ai-san walked me to my dormitory and I saw someone waiting there with a mask on her face.

"Ai-san, you can go now. I'm okay.", I told her.

"It seems like there's a stranger on your door. You could be in danger.", she held my hand.

"Ahhh. That's Mika! My friend! The one I told you!", I lied to her.

"Oh. I'll introduce myself to her then.", she hurriedly went to the latter. "Hey! Mika! I'm Keito's friend. My name's Ai."

I send a sign to the masked girl begging her to go with the flow. It's good that she understood my expressions.

"Ah! Yes! Nice to meet you. I really have to talk with Keito privately. Can I?", she formally asked Ai.

"Oh yes. Sure. I'll go home then. See you tomorrow Keito.",she smiled at us and went her way.

I dragged the latter inside and locked the door. She took her mask off and settled herself on the sofa.

"What are you doing here Nayeon-unnie?", I prepared snacks for her.

"Nothing. I just want to visit a friend since I don't know anyone else in this place and I don't want to stay with my members.", she glanced at me.

"Why? What happened? Is there something wrong?", I sat beside her.

"Nevermind. Long story."

"We have the whole day."

"It's fine. Let's do something else. Let's sing on a karaoke!", she hopped from the seat.

 

 

Momo's POV

I stayed inside the room for the whole day. I'm not on the right mood to socialize with the members. I just want to be alone. I want to be with her but Jihyo is right. We're going next week and we don't have the idea if when we're coming back here. What if we'll come back here next year? I don't think I can handle not seeing her. I should start to control it now. Ugh! Why do I feel hungry now! I have to go outside then.

"So where is Nayeon-unnie now?", I heard Chaeyoung panicking when I went outside the room. They all stared at me and I just passed by them.

"Good afternoon Momo jjang. Are you hungry?", Sana asked me in a cute way. "We left some foods inside the refrigerator for you. Eat as much as you can."

"What are you talking about? Nayeon is lost now?", I took the foods and joined their talk. Jihyo is not looking at me and she tried to escape the members who were staring at both of us.

"She's nowhere to be found. She didn't even ride our car.", Dahyun hugged me.

"Guys! Wait for a moment! Nayeon chatted me!", Jeongyeon let the members peek at her phone as I keep on eating.

"Ah! It's a good thing that she's with Keito! She sent a video!", Jeongyeon played the video and I heard someone singing. I felt the wind hushed in my ears and I stopped eating.

"I never thought that Keito is good in singing! She could be a vocalist!", Sana watched it with awe.

I have to get closer to her. I don't care about anything else, I won't leave her instantly. If other members could be close to her, then I can too. I have to spend time with her now while our distance is still close. I won't let her go easily.

 

 

Y/N POV

I noticed that Nayeon-unnie was laughing while she's typing on her phone. I guess she's okay now and I don't need to ask her about their problem so that she won't be reminded of a bad memory.

"Keito, thank you for coming with me and thank you also for making me smile. I'm glad to be friends with you.", she finally spoke and placed her phone on her pocket. 

"No problem Nayeon-unnie!", I smiled gently at her.

"You know? If there's a member who would really want to get close to you that would beeee...", she twinkled her eyes to me. "You guess."

"I don't know? Just tell her that I'd like to be closer with her then.", I laughed.

"Okay. I'll tell her later. Can you give me your number?" Nayeon-unnie handed me her phone and I typed my number. "I have to go back now Keito. Goodbye! See you again!"

 

 

Momo's POV

Nayeon already arrived and was chatting with everyone in the living room while I'm just watching videos on my phone pretending that I'm alright. Our manager told Jihyo that he will come here since he has something to tell us. I guess he'll say that we are going on another awarding somewhere. The only thing I need now is that I'll spend more time to be closer with her.

"Hi everyone! So gather here near me as I have to tell you something." we focused on our manager as he frowned at us. "We are going tomorrow."