Chapter 34: Come Back

See You When I See You

Momo's POV


We just arrived in the Philippines and we decided to take a rest on our hotel. This time, my roommate is Nayeon and I'm glad that I've got someone to talk to but I'm annoyed cause she's noisy all the time.


"Why is it that the weather here is so hot?!", Dahyun complained as she plopped herself on our bed.

"I thought we're going to the beach!", Chaeyoung also complained. "And Dahyun, Pabo! That's why many foreigners are coming here during summer because of the hot weather!"

"Yah guys! Not all parts of the Philippines are beaches!", manager-nim scolded them. "Since we're here in this city, let's treasure it. Two days from now, we're going to Guimaras. It's a beach. In order to get to the Guimaras, we are to stay in either Iloilo City or here in Bacolod city. Anyways, we can't go to Boracay or Palawan since those places are so crowded and some fans would recognize you there. Besides, Guimaras is good too."

"Yeeeey! To the beach!", everyone went to their perspective rooms to prepare their things again.

"Yah! Come back! Clean up your mess here!", Nayeon went together with them shouting around.

"What a bunch of weirdos.", I cleaned their mess and took a rest.

 

"Wake up guys! We are going to shoot for Twice TV 21 now!", manager-nim called for us.

"Where are we going manager-nim?", Nayeon asked him as she jumped out from the bed.

"Dinner.", he smiled.

 

"Woah! The streetlights look so cool and they even have Christmas lights even if it's not Christmas anymore!", Dahyun tapped the window as she was amazed on the view.

"Woah! There's many Koreans loitering here also!", Jeongyeon pointed on some Koreans.

"Yes, they are studying English here.", manager-nim told us.

"Filipinos speak English?!", Sana tapped his shoulder.

"Yes, they speak Tagalog/Filipino, and English.", he nodded. "And anyways, here in Bacolod, they have a dialect called Hiligaynon."

"Woah! They're so multilingual!", we are awed hearing those facts.

"Filipinos use their dialects according to their regions. They have like 70+ languages nationwide.", he continued. "But in order to understand each other, they either speak in Filipino or English."

"How did you even know about that manager-nim?", Mina asked him.

"I like Philippines.", he winked at us. "Come on, we have already arrived."


We got inside the restaurant and people bowed and smiled at us. They even told us that if we have some questions or requests, we can always call for them. They're so hospitable.


"Wow!", we gasped as we saw the foods that were being served.

"So this one is called, Lechon Kawali, a marinated pork, fried deeply in oil. Chicken adobo, this cuisine is a top for Filipinos and even tourists. Tinola, this is a tuna soup.", the waitress explained to us as we smiled at her.

"Momo! You're going to like this food!", Dahyun gave me the Lechon Kawali as I tasted it.

"Hmm! But I won't change Jokbal.", they laughed as I said it. 

"It's awkward to munch this thing knowing that there are cameras around us.", Mina whispered to me as she pouted. "I like their food but we still have to be charming in front of the cameras."

"Not hard for me.", I smirked.

 

We are already done eating and we can't deny the fact that we really enjoyed the food. We went outside to take some pictures and to go shopping.


"The prices here are so cheap!", Sana bought many things.

"I agree! My mom will be surprised why I bought so many things for her.", Tzuyu added.

"Momo? Are you okay?", Mina asked me.

"I don't know Mina. I feel this weird thing. My heart is pounding fast without any reason.", I grabbed her.

"Oh my gosh! It's because you ate too much fat!", she panicked and she immediately took her phone. "We have to go to the hospital before you're going to have a cardiac arrest!"

"No! Stop that!", I took the phone from her hands. "This kind of pounding, this is what I felt eveytime Keito's near."

"Pabo! It's because of the lechon kawali!", she scolded me.


My eyes grow wider when I saw a person that seems familiar a little bit far from where I stand. She's still the same as before. This is such a precious love.


"Hey! Come back!", I called for her but it seems like she didn't notice me or maybe she's just ignoring me. "Come back!"

"Momo! You should be the one to come back here!", Mina grabbed me and I looked back to the place where that person was but she's not there anymore.

"Mina! It's Keito! I'm sure that I saw her!", I told her.

"Yah guys! Manager-nim told us to come back to the van now.", Jihyo called for us.

"I have to find her.", I said as Mina grabbed me again.

"You're insane! Let's just go!", Mina brought me to the van.

 

"Nayeon, can I talk to you?", I pouted. 

"Sure! What do you want to talk about Momoring?", she smiled at me.

"I think I saw Keito.", I blurted. "I'm really sure that it's Keito whom I saw!"

"Momo, maybe you are being to obsessed. Why would Keito be here? She might just be in Japan or Spain.", she confronted and hugged me. "I'll help you in finding her but Momo, it's too impossible that she'd be here."

"But if it's her, what should I say?", I cried softly. "That stranger ignored me when I called for her to come back. Maybe, that's what Keito's going to do also since she might haven't forgiven me yet."

 

We went horseback riding on a farm and the members are all enjoying except for me who keeps on thinking about the stranger I saw last night.


"Ouch!", someone suddenly yelled making us alarmed.


We saw Jeongyeon on the ground growling as she fell from her horse. The staffs carried her immediately for her to be brought to the hospital.


"I'm never going to ride a horse again! This is the second time I got hurt because of horses!", she cried as we calmed her down.

"Don't say that. It's like you're telling me not to love again just because I got hurt.", I joked so that I could make her laugh.

"I'm serious Momo!", she yelled but still laughed a bit.

 

"Her injury is not that really serious but she have to stay here for a couple of days.", the doctor told our manager. "Excuse me, I have to go now."


We went inside as we watched over Jeongyeon who's now sleeping well as Manager-nim and Jihyo left us.


"Grrr. I'm hungry.", I hugged my stomach as it rumbled. "I'll come back. I'll buy a food on their canteen."

"Do you want me to come with you Momo?", Dahyun offered. "You could text Jihyo to buy food for you. She went out with manager-nim."

"Ahh! Maybe they'll come back late. I can't handle this anymore.", I told her as I went outside.


I searched for their canteen and I asked some people for the location and they gladly guided me. I felt ashamed because of my English but I felt thankful that they were so understanding.


"Woah! Their foods here are really cheap too. I think I'm beginning to like this place. Totally unexpected.", I mumbled to myself.


Just as I turned back, I saw the same person I saw last time. That stranger, I know it's Keito. She's wearing a white gown. A gown for doctors. 


"Hey! Come back!", I ran towards her as she walked faster than before. "Please! Come back!"


I don't care about the people who's staring at us. I only care about her, about us. I'm glad she stopped. I remember the time when we're about to go to the secret place, when she ran that I can't catch her since she's faster than me. 


"Yes? Do you need anything?", she turned to me and fixed her glasses and she even spoke in English.


Why can't I say something now that she's in front of me. Please, say something before she leaves again.


"Please, come back.", I spilled out and spoke English also.

"Excuse me?", she gave me a curious look.

"Keito, you don't know how much I regret letting you go. I was stupid for bringing you such pain. Your love is really precious for me.", I cried in front of her. "Please, come back to me and into my arms."


She didn't answer. She just looked at me with a poker face look. Her heart must be filled with hatred. What will her answer be? I want you to come back.

 

 

-----------------------

Author's Note: Hi guys! Sadly, this story will end soon. TT. Ok. Bye!