Chapter 25: Dream

See You When I See You

Momo's POV


I left everyone as I'm searching for Keito. Did Jihyo took her away from me again? I know that she didn't like the idea that Keito and I would be having a relationship. This can't be happening.


"Where are you going?", I bumped into someone making me held unto her.

"Where have you been?", I asked Keito as she caught me before I fall.

"I just went to the restroom.", she said as I brought her back to the party.

"Don't ever go alone again.", I  warned her making her look at me.

"Why is it so?", she asked me as she took both of my hands.

"Hey lovers! What are you doing here? The party's still ongoing. You have to go back there." I was about to tell Keito when Jeongyeon called us.

 

 

Y/N POV


The party has ended already as I'm ready to go home with Mika. I gave thanks to everyone for accepting our relationship and for supporting us on whatever will happen.


"I'll take both of you to your homes.", Momo ran towards us and she placed her arms on Mika's shoulder while she intertwined her hand with mine.

"Yah! No need! You stay here and rest!", I cupped her cheeks and smiled at her.

"Umm. I'll wait over there Keito. I don't want to be a third wheel here.", Mika covered trying to stop her chuckle as she ran.

"Mika's going with me Babe, you don't have to worry about me.", I assured her.

"Did I say that I'm worried?", she giggled making me frown. "Isn't it possible that I just want to spend more time with you?"

"Whatever.", I rolled my eyes and walked towards Mika.

"Hey! My Babe's sulking?", she ran up to me and hugged me behind my back.

"I'm not!", I took her arms off and continued walking.

"You are, my cutie. Don't sulk anymore.", she pinched my cheeks and placed her arm on my hips. "Of course I'm worried! That's why I don't want you to disappear as if it's like a dream that I finally woke up."

"Wake up then!", I answered sarcastically.

"Yah! You're bad!", I left her making her whine more.

"Bye Babe!", I waved my hand and gave her a flying kiss which she caught and placed her hand on her lips gesturing that she has accepted my kiss already.

 


Momo's POV


It's been a week since me and Keito are together yet we haven't even say those "magic words" that every couple are telling each other. We don't even kiss on the lips. What happened on the New Year's Eve was our first kiss and our last kiss. When will I ever taste her lips again?


Keito: Yah! Babe! Let's hangout together!

 

Oh my gosh! Did my Keito just asked me out? I can't believe this! Is this just a dream? It's the first time that she's the first one to ask between the two of us.


Keito: If you're not going to reply within 5 minutes, I'm going to cancel my plan.

Me: Hey! You're asking me for a date? You've even prepared for it? Tell me that I'm dreaming.

Keito: I don't like it when people ask me so many questions.

Me: Okay, noted. Chill. What time are we going?

Keito: Come here at my dorm by 5 pm. I'll wait here for you.

Me: Oh! So I'm still the one who's going to fetch you? I thought you're going to act as the man right now.   XD

Keito: It's not funny!

Me: Just kidding. I'll be there. See ya. Heart2. <3


I immediately prepared a good outfit for our outing as I have 3 hours left. I even asked for Mina's help. I consider this as a good date knowing that it's Keito's plan this time.

 

 

Y/N POV


The door opened as I know it's Momo since I gave her the spare key for her to come inside anytime. I wore a simple sweatshirt and ripped jeans with a bun hairstyle.


"Woah! Are you my Keito?", she covered with awe and she kissed my forehead.

"Yah! I'm not your Keito!", I stucked my tongue and pretended to wipe my forehead.

"Yes, you're right.", she cupped my cheeks as I can feel her breath warming my blushing face. "You're not my Keito, you're my Babe."

"Cringe.", I pulled her for a hug as I wapped my legs around her hips as she carried me up.

"Don't you think that this position is a bit awkward?", she placed me on the sofa and let go of me.

"Yah! What are you thinking?!", I crossed my arms as she's standing in front of me. 

"It's like the position where couples-" 

"ert!", I interrupted her as I covered my ears tightly.

"Hey! I'm not done talking to you yet!", she struggled to take my hands off my ears. "It's like honeymoon! I'm not talking about dirty things here! You're still a baby! My baby!"

"Shut up! Let's just go now!", I ran outside as she ran to catch me but I guess I'm faster than her.

"Yah! Keito! Are you planning to leave me?", I stopped and went back to her as she's panting and full of sweat.

"I'm sorry Babe.", I wiped her sweat with my handkerchief as we are holding each other's hands.

"Where are you going to take me?", she asked.

"To my secret place so it's a secret.", I winked at her as she pouted.

"Wait. Let me carry your bag.", she took the bag from me and opened it. "I guess we're having a picnic somewhere then?"

"Maybe.", I shrugged. "We should have our date since tomorrow, our classes will resume which means, I'm not going to have enough time with you anymore."

"Don't worry. I'll visit you often.", she gave me a thumbs up and held me tightly. "You know Babe? I forgot to tell you that you look prettier today."

"Liar!", I growled at her.

"I'm not! I swear!", she looked at me and raised her hand.


Here she is, being a sweet liar again. Everyday she keeps on telling me that I'm getting prettier. Is that even possible that I'm going to reach the highest percentage of being pretty?


We arrived on our destination and I can see that Momo's face is blank. Is she dreaming again? I can see that her eyes were on a shock as it didn't even bother to move or even blink.


"Babe! Wake up!", I shook her as she continued to stare blankly on the place.

"Woah! This place is great. How'd you know about this?", she finally looked at me. "This place is a dream come true."

"Hmm.. I accidentally discovered this place when I'm searching for a paradise until I found this.", I proudly said to her. "And yes, this place is my dream place."


My dream place plus my dream person? Nothing could be more perfect. This is indeed a pure paradise.


"Anyways, can you keep this a secret even to the other members? I have to respect the other person who knows this place.", I hardly asked her a favor as we started to settle down on the ground.

"Woah! So you brought another person here before?", she pouted at me making me chuckle.

"Nope, but she discovered this place before I did. I just want to respect her and this place.", I added.

"Sure Babe."


We started to take our snacks and we even cuddled under the moonlight. The stars shone brighter than the other nights. We pointed on the skies trying to find constellations and calling them as our lucky charms. Lucky enough to be together and I wish it'll last forever.


"Keito?", Momo looked down on me as I'm lying on her chest. "I love you."


Those three words made me feel like I'm the brightest star. Like I'm the one who's dreaming. I hope this dream won't end soon.


"I love you too, Momo.", Momo leaned closer to my face as we shared another kiss together.


This kiss I'm always going to treasure. At this moment, I don't want to lose Momo. I want us to be together forever and not on our dreams only. Our lips, being synchronized in moving, is our dream come true.


"Keito?", Momo and I immediately pulled out together as we are startled on hearing another person's voice.

"Ai-san.", I gulped as I held Momo's hand tighter.