Chapter 21: Do You Love Me? Baby You Know I Feel The Same Way

See You When I See You

Y/N POV

 

The colorful fireworks were lighting around my eyes when I felt a soft texture on my lips. The fireworks lightened inside my body that it amazed me at that moment of time.

"OMG! ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER NOW?! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! CHEERS!", I heard cheering voices around us as Momo pulled off her lips from mine.

I'm still frozen on my place that I only stared blankly at her as her tears dried. Why'd she do that? That was unpredictable.

"Keito... I-i I like you.. More like.. Love you..", she looked at my eyes as her eyes watered again inside.

It's hard to deal with what I'm feeling right now. I cannot speak. I'm having mixed emotions right now.

"I'm sorry, Momo.", I dashed outside as I left her hanging.

I cannot do this anymore. Why does it feel like I sort of like it. Her kiss made me fly, her kiss made me doubt if I also feel the same way towards her. Do I feel the same?

 


Momo's POV


My feet were glued on the ground and my eyes watched the fireworks as the colors mixed like a watercolor inside my watery eyes. I know that the members were looking at me though I don't really need their comfort. 

"I'm okay.", I took the time to smile at them making them worry more.

I drank the last shot and went on the kitchen to get a soju to feel the dizziness I've felt when she said such words.

"Momo-san.", Mika suddenly appeared at my sight. "Keito must be shocked. Don't worry. It doesn't mean that she doesn't like you back. I'll talk to her about it."

"Ah! No need Mika-chan. You don't have to force her.", I offered her the soju which she formally rejected.

"We've talked about that before.", she continued. "And it seems like it's not really on her mind that an idol would fall in love with her."

"Go on.", I motioned her to keep talking.

"I can't say much but, just keep hoping. You have a chance.", she then went outside.

I thought I was too late but, I guess I'm too early now then. There's only one thing on my mind, I should give her space and time.

 


Y/N POV


I'm at their guest room as I keep on watching the fireworks on the window. I hope I can feel those fireworks. There's a soft knock on the door that interrupted my thoughts.

"Come inside.", I didn't bother to look at the latter who just got inside.

"How are you feeling now?", I felt someone sat beside me.

"Nothing much.", I smiled at her.

"You know, you can't always lie to your feelings.", Jihyo uttered on her faint voice. "If you don't like her back, then tell her. If you do, then tell her also."

"What if I'm not so sure about my feelings?", I stared deeply at her. "What should I do then?"

"Then tell her to be patient. If she's really sure with her feelings, she will wait.", I looked at Jihyo's eyes with pain inside it as I hugged her.

"I'm always here.", she whispered on my ear as she caressed my back.

 

Momo's POV

Everyone went to sleep already as I am wide awake thinking of what happened awhile ago. I received a message but I did not open it until I fell asleep.


"Pabo! Ireona!", Jihyo hit a pillow to me which I pulled from her with a great force making her lie on top of me.

"Yah! ert!", Jihyo's cheeks turned red making both of us stand up.

"What are you doing here?!", I groaned as I scratched my head.

"If you don't want to talk to anyone of us, just kindly open your phone please.", she walked outside and slammed the door.

I didn't move and I didn't even care what Jihyo is saying. Ugh! Why is the alarm snoozing now?! I took my phone and saw Keito's name popped on my screen. I'm still refusing but I guess it won't work when it's all about Keito.


Keito: Momo-san? Can we talk on the morning?

I'm thinking on what should I reply to her. I'm afraid that she might rage on what happened at the same time, I also want to talk to her cause I miss her so bad but, I chose not too.

 


Y/N POV


What is she doing now? Why isn't she replying to my messages until now? Does she hate me now?


"Y/N, why does it seem like you're panicking or nervous of something?", Mika got near me.

"Yah! Mika! Don't mention my name! What if someone will hear you?!", I placed my finger on my nose to keep shut. "I'm just worried why Momo isn't replying to me."

"Eh?! Don't worry about that! Momo might be disappointed but she'll talk to you eventually."

"I really hope so.", I paced back and forth as I keep on practicing my lines. "Do you love me? Baby, you know I feel the same way."

"Eww! That's too corny!", Mika said as she covered her ears.

"It's a line from her rap in 'Do it again', I guess this will work when I'll say her line." I stucked my to her.

"Woah! She raps?", she said with awe on her voice "Hey! You can do rap also right? Why not rap it for her? She might appreciate it more!"

"Wow! You have an unexpected intelligence from you, huh? But, that's not a bad idea after all.", I caressed my chin as I keep on nodding my head.

 


Momo's POV


As soon as I woke up from my short nap, I heard voices cheering on the living room. I peeked a little since I don't want to go out just because of the awkwardness I feel with Keito. I was shocked on what I saw that I didn't even notice that the door opened a little wider.

"Gyesok deureodo deureodo tto joa
hanguk mallodo yeongeorodo joa
Do you love me?
Baby you know I feel the same way
geureoni mameul ttak noa
huhoehaji aneulgeol nal goreun geol
jigeumbuteo naye maeryeogi neol
michige hal geol jeoldaero geojeol
hal su eomneun Lady
I’m a dream girl."

TRANSLATION:

"No matter how many times I hear it, I love it
In Korean or in English
Do you love me?
Baby you know I feel the same way
Now I can feel relieved
You won’t regret it
Choosing me
From now on my charms will make you go crazy
I’m a lady you can’t refuse
I’m a dream girl."


Yes, she's my dream girl and I can't believe that she can rap and I can't believe it more that she rapped my lines! Wait, is she rapping this line in purpose just to deliver her message to me?

"Hey! Come out there now.", someone immediately grabbed my hand while I'm still daydreaming.

 

 

-------------------------------------

Hi guys! I really want to talk to you so feel free to inbox me anytime ;))