Chapter 39: Everytime I See You

See You When I See You

Jihyo's POV


"Ji, I know that I'm risking our friendship but, I just want to confess my feelings for you.", she continued.


Standing under the moonlight, feeling the rushing waves on our feet, and confessing for me. These things make my heart feel warm.


"Minari, I don't know. Maybe, I need to discover if I feel the same.", I looked at her innocent eyes.

"I can wait.", she smiled warmly. "Should we head back now?"

"Yes, we should. We might get a cold if we stay longer here.", I smiled as I walked first.

"I won't let that happen. If it happens, I'll still take care of you.", she walked beside me as she's smiling while looking on the dark skies.


Maybe I'm too blinded with my feelings for Y/N that I didn't even realize that someone's just there for me. That maybe, I like Mina too.

 

 

Momo's POV


"Look! Look at them!", I gave Y/N the telescope as we are far away from them.

"Did it work?", she said while I got my face closer to her face.

"I think so.", I breathed out as I'm still dazzled by the smoothness of her face.

"Yehey! It did work! They're walking together now!", she put the telescope down as she turned her face on my side.


Bam! That was an unexpected kiss! It's been a long time since I've felt this lips on mine. It's been a long time since I felt complete.


"Umm... I'm sorry Momo.", she blushed and looked away.

"Y/N, if we could make them work together, then how come we can't make the two of us work?", I admitted.

"Eh?", she didn't look at me.


I cupped her cheeks and made her face me then I kissed her. I want to kiss her again and again. I want this explosion inside my heart everytime I see you. Even if we don't have a label, I know that both of us feels the same.


"I love you Momo.", she said with sincerity as we broke our kiss.


Saying I love you to me? You sure can wreck my mind and heart Y/N. I hate that I love you so.


"I love you too.", I smiled at her as I kissed her again in a passionate way. "Should we go to your room now?"

"Yah! What are you talking about?!", she pushed me and ran away.

"Y/N! I'm just kidding! I just want to sleep beside you! We've got a lot to talk about! I won't do anything stupid!", I ran as fast as I could. "Ouch!"


She stopped running when she heard me scowling. I guess being an idol has a benefit. I'm just acting out but she believed me.


"I'm more clever than before Y/N.", I got up when she arrived to treat me and I carried her in a bridal way.

"Yah! I almost got a heart attack thinking that you got yourself hurt!", she whined as I walked towards wher we're staying .

"Behave, you might fall if you keep on being clumsy!", I warned her and held her tighter. "Heart attack just because of that? Weakling, I always have a heart attack everytime I see you."

"Eww! You're to corny! Put me down!", people are watching us around but I don't care.


I let her open her room while I keep on carrying her. I placed her on her bed making myself be on top of her.


"I feel awkward.", she complained making me lie down beside her instead.

"Sorry.", I said as I hugged her tight. "Do you want to sleep now?"

"Yes, let's sleep now.", she closed her eyes as I kissed her forehead.

"You know Y/N, you are my destiny. We went on circles for a long time. Still, we overcame everything. I'm stronger right now.", I said as I assumed that she slept already.

"Geez. Just sleep there already.", she said making me shock that she's still awake.

 


I woke up when I felt my phone's vibration on my pocket. How could I forgot to put my phone away? Now, my sleep has been disturbed.


Jihyo: Momo.

Me: It's late now Ji. What do you want?

Jihyo: Maybe we could have a double date tomorrow?

Me: Eh?

Jihyo: You plus Y/N and me plus Mina.

Me: You know I don't like mathematics! But, sure! Are you together now?

Jihyo: Nope, but dating doesn't sound bad at all.

Me: I wish you all the best. You deserve her.


I switched my phone off and took a glance at Keito before I dozed off again. I hope I won't have a dream.

 

 

Y/N POV


I woke up leaning on my side as I didn't feel the existence of my other half. Where'd she go right now? Did she leave me again?


Momo: Y/N, I'm sorry if I left you. You're having a good sleep and we still have a taping for Twice TV 21. I'll be back there later.

Me: Afraid of me to sulk at you?

Momo: More like, afraid of losing you again.


I watched T.V. the whole morning being bored that I don't have a company. The sun is setting already, where are they?

I heard the doorknob click and I saw Jihyo peeking and smiling. She got inside and looked at me.


"Let's date.", she laughed making me frown.

"Ji, you know-", I explained.

"I'm just joking Y/N. I just want to give this to you. Wear this.", she gave me a two piece suit.

"Why would I? You know that I hate wearing this!", I shoved it away.

"Because Momo told me to. She's the one who bought this cause she thinks this will fit you.", she shrugged. "We're going to have a night swimming later."

"Yah! You're using Momo as my bait!", I pouted making her laugh.

"It's your choice if you're going to give in.", she closed the door still laughing.

 

It's near dinner already and I wore the two piece suit under my short shorts and t-shirt just as Jihyo came to fetch me.

"Are you ready now?", she smiled at me and motioned me to take her hand.

"As ready as I'll ever be.", I nodded.

 

A dinner date on the seaside with candles lighting on our area only? This is wonderful. But why are there two tables with two chairs?


"I never thought that we would be earlier than the two of you.", Jihyo chuckled as I saw Mina holding Momo's hand.

"You never cheated with my Y/N, did you?", Momo glared at Jihyo.

"No need. I have someone in my eyes now.", Jihyo said while she's looking at Mina.

"Here's your bride.", Momo gave Mina's hand to Jihyo as Jihyo gave me to Momo.

"What bride are you talking about?", Mina asked.

"Talk about it with Jihyo.", Momo shrugged as she pulled the chair and motioned for me to sit. "Did you wear it?"

"Nope.", I lied making her frown.

"Why? I want to see you with that outfit!", she pouted and pretended to be mad at me.

"Ah! I'm hungry!", I grabbed the spoon and fork as we keep on talking while we're eating.

 

"Let's swim now!", Jihyo grabbed Mina's hand as they dived on the water leaving me and Momo behind.

"It seems like, they're developing already.", Momo smiled while looking at them. "Let's swim with them too."


I removed my shirt and shorts making Momo widen and I climbed on her back as I piggyback ride on her. We distanced ourselves to the other lovebirds since we want to have our own privacy.


"Everytime I see you Y/N, my heart keeps fluttering. You're the only person I want to protect until the end of the world. My one and only.", she cupped my cheeks as she said it and kissed my lips while her hands are wandering around my body making my body feel hot.


"Momo!", we heard someone shouting a few meters from us.


It's EXO's Kai and he also brought a gun. He pointed the gun towards me making us frozen on our position.


"Wait for me.", Momo gulped as she told me and walked towards him.

"Don't leave me!", I stopped her.

"Will you believe in me and wait for me?", she continued walking, leaving me alone.