Chapter 26: Baby, Don't Give Up

See You When I See You

Y/N POV


"I-I'm sorry Ai-san. L-let me explain.", my voice stuttered as Ai-san looked at me with a blank face.

"It's been a long time.", Ai-san said while she walked towards me and Momo.

"Yes, a very long time.", Momo answered her making me look at them weirdly.

"Eh?", I said out of nowhere.

"She's my cousin. The one I'm talking to you about.", Ai-san winked at me as she hugged Momo tightly.

"Eh?! Honto ni?!", I yelled a bit, making them laugh at me.

"Honto." They both answered me on the same time.

"Now I know who's the other person Keito is talking to me about.", Momo chuckled as she placed her arms over Ai-san's shoulders. "I thought there's another stranger who will discover this place."

"So you discovered this place Momo-san?" I asked her as she glared at me.

"Yes Babe. As what I've said, I'm a bit mysterious.", she answered me.

"Oh! You call each other 'Babe'.", Ai-san said while she's nodding. "Keito is indeed a bad person then."

"Eh? What are you talking about? My Keito is not a bad girl!", Momo spanked Ai-san's .

"Nothing.", she slapped Momo's too.

"Yah! Tell me! If you don't have an exact reason, you don't have the right to call her that!", Momo argued with Ai-san.

"Hey! I'm hungry! Let's go now!", I grabbed both of them.

"Yes, me too.", Momo answered as she placed her arms on my hips.

"You're always hungry.", Ai-san .


We arrived on the nearest restaurant where there's only a few people around. I'm glad that Momo doesn't have to hide herself anymore. Momo is right beside me and Ai-san is in front of me.


"Excuse me, I'll go to the comfort room.", Momo excused herself leaving me and Ai-san alone.

"What have you done?", Ai-san glared at me making me nervous again.

"I- I'm sorry. It's just... I'm really in love with your cousin.", I gulped as I hold back my tears.

"You just violated the fifth rule.", she sighed. "Don't tell me you have violated the other rules also?"

"No, I didn't."

"You didn't tell her your real identity? You didn't broke other rules?"

"I didn't.", I looked down as my eyes are becoming teary.

"So what do you want to break? My cousin's heart?", disappointment is visible on Ai-san's face.

"I-i have to stay here to be with her for a long time.", I clenched my jaw as I pleaded her.

"You shouldn't tell her about your real identity. Tell her only when you're done with your responsibility in our school.", she sighed.

"So, you won't send me home?", I held her hands.

"No. You're like my sibling already. Besides, I can see that my cousin's really in love with you."

"Thank you Ai-san!", I cheered up.

 

 

Momo's POV


I just got out from the comfort room and I saw Keito holding my cousin's hands with a wide smile on her face. I know it's not good to be jealous with my cousin but, I cant help it. Am I being too possessive? 


"Hey, so what are you two talking about?", I sat beside Keito and intertwined my hand with her.

"Well, we are just talking about how the two of you are meant to be together especially that both of you were the ones who discovered the secret place.", Ai confronted.

"Yah! Momo! How did you even saw that place?", Keito pouted.


Why isn't she even calling me Babe in front of my cousin? Is she ashamed of me? Don't she want to tell the world that she's mine?


"I said, I'm a mysterious person Babe.", I winked at her emphasizing the 'Babe' word.

"Also, Keito is talking about how the two of you met each other", Ai added.

"Woah! She remembered? How did we meet then?", I asked her as I'm trying to trap her.

 

 

Y/N POV


"The two of you-", there was a long pause and I can see that Ai-san is struggling with Momo's question.


Why is Momo making her cousin uncomfortable? It's also my fault that I haven't told Ai-san about this. But it's also her fault that she said white lies just to cover us up.


"Excuse me, here's your order. Enjoy.", the waiter interrupted making us forget about the tension that occurred between Momo and Ai-san


"Ahh! Keito! Are you going to join a sport for our sportsfest?", Ai-san finally spoke up making Momo stare at me.

"Yes, I'm going to play basketball.", I said proudly.

"Eh?!", they reacted. "But that sport is for boys!"

"Shut up! I saw many girls playing basketball here! I played basketball before!", I glared at them.

"Okay, I'll support you Keito-chan.", Ai-san comforted me.

"Me too. If you're having doubts, Baby, don't give up.", Momo said while staring directly at Ai-san.

 

 

Momo's POV


"Yah! Nayeon! Help me!", I yelled as I entered Nayeon and Tzuyu's room.

"What do you need unnie?", Tzuyu asked gracefully.

"I'm not talking to you. Where's Nayeon?"

"I'm here!", Nayeon popped out from the cabinet. "What do you want?"

"Why are you even hiding there?", I looked at her weirdly. "What should I do? Keito's going to play basketball for their sportsfest! That's 3 days from now! I want her to think of me as her biggest fan!"

"Oh! She knows how to play basketball? Cool!", she clapped her hands. "Your presence is enough, I guess?"

"My presence is too plain.", I plopped myself on their bed.

"I know what you're going to do unnie.", Tzuyu interrupted us. "Ask Chaeng for help. She's good in drawing right? You make poster to cheer for her then."

"Wow! Good idea Tzuyu!", Nayeon and I exclaimed.

 

"Woah!" What are you guys doing?", Jeongyeon asked while looking at us as we paint.

"Making a poster for Keito. She's going to play basketball.", Nayeon answered her.

"Oh! Is that so? Don't give up guys!", Mina cheered us up and brought us snacks.

"Woah! Keito will play?! Let's watch then!", Sana joined in our conversation also.

"Oops. No. If all of us will go there, people will think why are we wearing masks especially that we're too many.", I warned them. "I think I could bring two people with me."

"Take me!", all of them raised their hands.

"Eh?!", regretting about what I said, I told them the two people I chose.

 

*Day of the Sportsfest*


"Unnie, this is so cool! I'm so excited to watch Keito!", Tzuyu said while we're finding some seats.


We finally saw some vacant seats on the front and I kind of hesitated when I noticed that Ai is there. But I don't have any choice, we have to sit there to see Keito clearly.


"Hi Ai!", I greeted Ai making her look at me curiously. "This is me, Momo."

"Eh?! Why are you wearing a mask?", she whispered on my ear.

"Let's talk about that next time. I want to support my girlfriend now.", I said as the announcer announced that the game will begin in a few minutes.

"I didn't know that you know someone from here Momo.", Nayeon whispered as Tzuyu nodded.

"She's my cousin. Now guys, let's focus.", I hushed them.

"Hi Ai-senpai! Long time no see! Are you also going to watch Keito here?", some girls asked her.

"Hai.", she plainly answered.

"The two of you would make a great couple Ai-san. If Keito won't end up with us, I hope she ends up with you.", they added.


Oh! They want my Keito! So my Keito have some fangirls here in their school then. I can't blame her. But saying that Keito looks good with my cousin, that's a burden for me. I will now confirm that I'm already jealous. I won't give up.

 

-----------------------------

Author's note: Hi guys! Our exams are finally done and I haven't missed a day to post cause I don't want you all to wait for a long time. But now, I'm feeling really sad. TT.