Chapter 1: I Wanna Fast Forward

See You When I See You

https://youtu.be/BXI6z_b8tK0

Y/N POV

I am sitting with my friends who were talking about Kdramas and some are talking about other matters and here I am, streaming some videos of Twice.

How I wish I could meet them personally. 

"Hey Y/N! Aren't you getting tired of watching them? Why do you like them so much?" Ally, my nerdy friend slapped me to reality.

"Let her be! You know how addicted she is to Park Jihyo!" Winnie glared towards Ally.

"How can I refuse such beauty? People might be telling her fat but look how adorable she is! Her vocals are no joke! Damn! What if I'll end up with her? I'll be the luckiest person!" I yelled making everyone look at me.

"Uhh... I support you fangirling to them but thinking that you might end up with one of them, I don't think so. Keep on dreaming gal." Winnie silently whispered.

"You know? I really have the feeling that I would end up with one of them. I don't know. It's weird but that's just how I feel. I wish I can FAST FORWARD."

"You're a normal and common person. They're celebrities. You're here in the Philippines. They're in Korea. Which means, there's 0% chance you would meet them." Winnie laughed at me.

"Let's see then." I shrugged.

 

"Since you are all medical students and you are still in Senior High, I have to teach you the basic lessons which are, taking the body temperature, counting the respiratory and pulse rate, then lastly, taking the blood pressure. Here are the notes you have to memorize and you should perform it next week. Understand?" Ms. Nella told us.

Yes, we are medical students but why do we have to memorize those five-pages paper! And why do we have to perform while discussing the procedures! Doctors don't even do that! Why can't we just demonstrate it directly. It's not like our patients in the future would be interested on what words are coming out of our mouths. But we have to take this seriously since we are already graduating few months from now. I hope I can graduate so that I would have a good job, will earn a lot of money, and will be able to meet Twice in the future. Maybe 5 years from now. I will meet you...

 

Classes ended already so I have to get back home as earlier as I can. My mom is nowhere to be found so I went directly to my room and danced Heartshaker.

Love is timing
You might regret it you might miss this chance
Love is coming, coming
Have more courage
Don’t hesitate anymore

"Okay Y/N! Love is timing so you should wait for the right time. It will just come unexpectedly. If it's meant to happen, then it will! Just like in the lyrics! Fighting!" I told myself while I'm drinking water from exhaustion. Just when my phone suddenly rang and the number wasn't even registered on my phone...