Stuck

The Story Of Us
"I almost kiss him." Woohyun says in a hushed tone, "I missed him, Hyung. I miss him even he's with me, even he's right beside me, even he's around." he admits it. "I know this is wrong– so so wrong, but why it felt so right then?" Woohyun baffled, tears starts to swell in his eyes.

Jaejoong been bugging him the whole night, so it's better to talk it right now or never, he knows if he won't he kept on pestering him until he got an answer.

"Oh~! Hyun..." he soothe him, he snuggled into Woohyun side patting his shoulder, comforting him, "you know, it's okay to miss someone we used to loved before, but taking them back is a another story."

Those Jaejoong words kept playing on Woohyuns' mind. Yeah, his Hyung is right. He needs to stay away from Myungsoo, to avoid dramas and conflicts.

He sighed for a thousand times. He was sitting on his office chair, he chose to close his eyes to clear his mind, his right elbow on his office table while his right hand on his forehead, the more he thinks about it, the more he got headaches; feeling defeated suddenly. Honestly, if Woohyun is being honest, he doesn't really know how to deal with it. Yes, its easy to say it but hard to do it.

"Hey! You thinking about me?" a voice can be heard while closing the door in still behind him.

He open his eyes, and there was Gyu. Smiling at him, lifting his two hand showing Woohyun that he got something for him.

"Hi! Didn't know you will come." he state. Hope he doesn't sound like he was not liking him being here. Or he was just more to come of liking that it is Myungsoo who came instead. "Pull yourself Woohyun. Its Gyu, stop thingking about Myungsoo for goodness sake." he scold his self under his breathe.

"Why do I feel like you don't want me being here?" Gyu made a face. He felt a pang of pain.

Shoot! Nice Woohyun, you're too obvious. "–ey! I didn't meant to be that way." he excuses. He didn't mean to sound like that, he wasn't expecting Gyu to be here since he said earlier that he was busy with some stuff. He stood up, and surge forward to where Gyu is. "What's with the face?" he asks to lighten up the mood, he even laugh a little.

"Do I look cute with this?" Gyu made a face again and even do some pose.

Woohyun laugh real hard this time. "You look like an old man." he says between his laugh.

"Yaaah—!" Gyu countered back, kicking Woohyun. Now he's sulking.

He still laugh, "You look just fine." he utter after laughing out, he peck his cheek to take his sulk away. "What did you bring this time?" he asks after.

"I got kimchi-jjigae, bulgogi, soft tofu stew, some gimbap and mandu too." Gyu tells in a cheerful mood as if he wasn't sulking a minutes ago.

"It sounds delicious." Woohyun exclaim. He suddenly feels hungry. "Lets just eat later, is that okay?"

Gyu just nods, smiling at him.

 

After dissing Gyu and exchanging hi's and hello's and talking about how their week end goes, the two of them shared the foods that Gyu brought for him.

Having a conversation with Gyu like this, Woohyun can forget about how he misses Myungsoo, somehow.

For now he wants to focus on one thing, and that's with Gyu. He free his worries away for now, he just deal with it later. What's matter now is the man sitting in front of him stuffing his mouth with foods.

Woohyun find his self smiling, he finds Gyu cute eating like this, he always tell hims "You look like a hamster if you stuff the foods like that, you know."

"Does your eyes caught something amusing?" he hears Gyu mutter. "you smile like a love sick puppy."

He was caught, wasn't he? God Gyu why so keen? "Wait, what–? Love sick puppy?" he asks, act he heard it wrong when obviously he heard it right.

And their they go bickering over with something again, until they heard a wheeze from someone.

Jaejoong is there standing mid way to his office room, something in the way he looks Gyu suprises him. He always got the timing, Woohyun thought. He just look at him and never asks why.

"I am very sorry. I knock, I swear." a minute long before he speaks again. "Oh! Just gonna come back later." Jaejoong says, turning his back after and taking a steps. He supposed to tell something to Woohyun.

"Secretary Kim, wait." Gyu calls.

Jaejoong stops his track and looks back. "I know you were surprise to see me here. It happens..." hands fidgeting "no offense, when I came here you weren't on your table. So, I just let myself to go way in." Gyu apologize.

And that's how it explains everything. Why Jaejoong seems to look surprised.

"Not taking at all. I just used a restroom awhile. And you were free to visits Director Nam anytime."

"Secretary Kim you can join us for lunch. Gyu got much for the two of us, we can't eat this all." its Woohyun this time.

"Thank you. But I have an upset stomach now." he excuses.

Not that he doesn't want to, he just want the two to get along. Maybe, it is the best than Woohyun thinking about Myungsoo when he was alone.

"I'm going. Enjoy your lunch" Jaejoong excuses his self. He was about to be out of the office when he remembers, so he turn around and walks way in a, "And, oh by the way Director Nam, CEO Lee Sungyeol of LSY Company invites you for some dinner tonight." then he left after that.

And now, Woohyun having a mental crisis. Dinner with Lee Sungyeol? Does it means Myungsoo will be there too, right?

"So, dinner with Mr. Lee Sungyeol huh?" Gyu says, when he didn't says anything to his Secretary. And there something in his voice that Woohyun doesn't know how to explain it.

He needs some distraction. "Will you come with me?" he asks Gyu. He needs him now, he needs him more later.

"I'd love too Hyun..." Gyu wants to, the thing is he used his extra free time now and later he doesn't have much. "but, I've got some works on the studio later. I think, I'll be home late tonight." he explains.

He understands Gyu, with the kind of work he had, a song writer and an artist at the same time is really hard, and now he really have a crisis. Why now? What if he cancels it and just asks Yeol later? That would be obvious. Manners, Woohyun manners, he reminds his self.

"What about you don't excuse yourself for the dinner tonight, bring Secretary Kim with you instead and I'll make it up with you next time, how about that?" Gyu says in a calm tone, as if he senses what Woohyun is about to do.

Yeah, that sound nice. He's okay with going to a dinner with his secretary, they came through a lot with that kind of invitation, yeah sure. But this dinner he's been for tonight is with Lee Sungyeol. The Lee Sungyeol, the husband of his ex, is he really okay with that? His ex that he feels something everytime he sees him. The fact that the husband of his ex doesn't know anything about them, about their past, is that really okay? Is that comfortable enough knowing Myungsoo will be there too?

He needs someone like Gyu to control his rumbling heart for feeling something with his ex, but without Gyu by his side he doesn't know.

"Woohyun?" Gyu calls out.

He just looks at him blankly. He isn't sure about that. This is torture. Is he being punish right now?

A pair of hand on his shoulder makes him to take a deep breath, Gyu was really close at him now. He take his hand with him. Feeling his warm hand against him. It takes a moment before he leans in for a hug.

"I need you to be with me tonight." he softly whispers into Gyu's ears.

No words have been express, they just stayed like that. A long moment before he finally set Gyu free from his hug.