Letting You Go

The Story Of Us
Myungsoo misses Woohyun so much. He cried his hurtful heart. He doesn't know how to live his life though Yeol is with him now. He plans to marry Woohyun, he only wants Woohyun, he only loves Woohyun, but things were complicated now. He doesn't want to broke Woohyun's heart but he needs to. He needs to choose Yeol over Woohyun to save his family and Woohyun's safety.

Not that Yeol wanted it too but Yeol's know what his brother wants is what he gets— so he obeyed him. Yeol's brother is a manipulative man.

Things are really complicated, they need to go with the flow. Someone's life is at stake. They choose to hurt someone's heart over there happiness.

Myungsoo getting crazy thinking about Woohyun everyday, if what Woohyun does, if Woohyun eats well, live well, and where is his whereabouts now. All he could think is Woohyun. Sometimes, he can only lock his self inside his room just to think about him. He's mad with his self, if his brave enough or if there's any choices, he would choose Woohyun.

He knows that he hurts Woohyun so much, he was the one who hurt Woohyun but the pain Woohyun had felt is twice the pain he felt until now. Then he recalls the night were Woohyun had finally let him go.

Seven months ago

He receives a call from Dongwoo telling him that Woohyun is in a bar getting his self drunk. And some groups were annoyed about him, cause he was shouting Myungsoo's name. And Dongwoo told him that Woohyun will never left the bar if he wouldn't show his self. He knows in his self that he made his self clear to Woohyun that things between them is already over. He doesn't want Woohyun causing any troubles because of him, so before he really can cause one, he needs to show up his self at the bar.

He was the reason why Woohyun is acting like that. And he's too guilty. He knows Woohyun deserves an explanation.

When he went to the bar were Dongwoo told him, he saw Woohyun standing at the middle of the dance floor and screaming his name and before he can do something worse that could actually put him into a trouble he grabs Woohyun's hand and drag him out that place.

He hold Woohyun's hand so tight and brings him far from the bar. He needs to talk to him. They were in a park walking and he's still holding Woohyun's hand. It is so nice to hold him like this. It's been three weeks since the last time he held him like this and to be close with him like this. But before he can say anything Woohyun pulled his hand away from his hold. And he was hurt. He shouldn't be feeling like this because in the first place he was the one who hurts Woohyun.

"I'm letting you go." Woohyun said, he croaks.

And Myungsoo was taken aback. Is Woohyun really letting him go? "Namu.." is what he can manage to say.

"Don't be too surprise, Soo. I'm giving what you want." He hardly said. He has the courage to say that because he was drunk.

But Myungsoo didn't say anything. He really hurt deep inside. Woohyun is really giving up on him already.

Woohyun continued, "I'm letting you go though it hurts me so..."

He needs to stand still and not to let a single tears fall. He needs to show Woohyun that he doesn't feel anything. That he was numb.

"I'm letting you go with the pain you can't see. You need to move on, so I can move on." He croak, he can't hold on with his tears anymore. It doesn't matter if Myungsoo can see him crying, though it's not the first time Myungsoo saw him crying, he cried in front of Myungsoo before when Myungsoo finally say "yes" to him when he asks Myungsoo to be his boyfriend, but that's an exception, it's too different from the situation right now. It hurts, too really hurts. He drunk his self for him to have courage to spilled out that words.

"You're giving up on me already?" is what Myungsoo manage to asks. He doesn't like the idea that Woohyun is giving up on him already. He has plan. He was supposed to tell Woohyun that but he thinks it's too late now.

"I'm giving you the freedom now Myungsoo. Thank you for everything. Just live well."

"Namu.. can't you think it over again?" He asks, some tears escaping from his eyes. But the way Woohyun calls him Myungsoo it means he already think this things before, and he can't take back what he just said.

"I guess the only words have been left now is... goodbye." Woohyun said in a low voice, almost a whisper.

He turn his back to Myungsoo and he never looks back again.

And that time is the last time he ever saw Woohyun. He misses him that it hurts. The pain he feels inside is slowly killing him. He cried his self until he doze off to sleep.


*****

Morning comes and he was greeted by his Mom beautiful face. His Mom can feel the pain he felt. And he doesn't want to see his Mom worrying about him. He smiles, "Good morning, Mom." He greets, and trying to sound like he was okay.

"Did you cried?" the first question his Mom asks him after he greets her.

"No.." He lied.

"Then, why is it your eyes—"

He cuts her off before his Mom could asks him more. "This is nothing, Mom. I am okay." the lies he always said if eveytime someone's trying to asks him. His Mom stops asking, and he breath in relief.


*****

"Myungsoo where have you been yesterday? I was calling you but I can't reached you. You making me worried." Yeol asks when he visits Myungsoo at home.

"I just strolled around and my phone got drained. Sorry." He were truly sorry about Yeol worrying about him.

"Is there something bothering in you?"

Is he being obvious? Why Yeol is asking him that such a question?

"Huh?" He played like he was confused.

"I know, there is something bothering in you. You can tell me."

Should he tell Yeol or not? He doesn't want to hurt him.

"Is it because of your boyfriend?"

He was surprised. He didn't know how to react.

"Am I right?"

Still he didn't uttered anything.

"If you still love him, go and get him."

Did he heard it right or did he heard it wrong? Is this really Sungyeol his husband-to-be?

"Honestly, I don't know where he is right now." He answered absent mindedly.

Yeol smiles, and he was right all along that Myungsoo is in a relationship with someone before he knew him. All he ever wanted is Myungsoo to be with the one he truly loves. But how? They were both stuck in a situation were they need to go with the flow. And he can't marry someone when he knows he wasn't the one he loves. And he admits that they were both in a situation were they haven't any option but to go with the flow.

"I'll help you to move on." Yeol said. But he has another plan. And it only him who knew what he was planning is.