It Reminds Me Of You

The Story Of Us
Four years ago

Woohyun doesn't understand why is Myungsoo avoiding him. Every time they met somewhere Myungsoo always change his direction. The last time they've been together was three days ago and they were totally fine, Myungsoo even gave him a kiss on the cheek when he drops him at home. He couldn't even think of any reason why is Myungsoo mad at him. If it because they skipped classes three days ago then he should be telling him. He's really gone mad thinking what did he really done wrong.

He tried to talk to him but Myungsoo always saying 'later or next time' when he asks Dongwoo to tell Myungsoo so. He called but Myungsoo's phone is always out of reach, he also sent him a text asking him 'what's wrong?' He even say 'sorry' though he didn't know what he was sorry for but he doesn't know if Myungsoo were reading his messages.

He growled to let his frustration out. He misses Myungsoo so much.

He was on his way to go home when he receives a message from Myungsoo telling him that they need to talk now. He smiles upon receiving the message, at least, Myungsoo is not ignoring him this time, but at the same time he was nervous— nervous on what they need to talk to.

He went to where Myungsoo is. As soon as he arrived and see Myungsoo, he hugs him so tight. But Myungsoo didn't hug him back. He was confused, so freed him. He asks with confusion, "Soo, what's wrong?"

Myungsoo just stayed silent and stared at him. His face blankly without any emotions.

Woohyun is worried because he's not used Myungsoo being like this. "Say something." He said instead.

"Let's end this." Myungsoo finally spoke

Woohyun got deaf on what Myungsoo had just said. "Wha.. what?" He stuttered.

"You heard me. Do I need to repeat it?" He coldly said.

Woohyun couldn't even believe it. Is Myungsoo playing a pranks at him? Then, he heard Myungsoo saying, "I said, let's end this."

"Why? Did I've done wrong?"

"I'm tired." Myungsoo simply response.

Tired? Then, he should be resting.

"Tired? Tired of what? If you were tired then you should be resting."

"You don't get it, Woohyun."

Woohyun? Did he just call me Woohyun?

"Yes, I don't get it, Soo. If you're tired then you should rest. We'll talk about this next time if you're not tired. You should get home now." He calmly said. Truly, he doesn't understand why. He was mad at Myungsoo now, he was happy when he saw him but now he doesn't know. He tried to understand him. If he was mad at him, he should at least tell him not like this telling him that he was tired and Woohyun doesn't get it at all what he was tiring for. If he was tired being with Woohyun then he should be telling him straight, and he deserves an explanation. He loves him so much and he can truly understand him.

"There'll be no next time. This is the last time we will see and talk to each other."

"Where are you going?" Woohyun asks still in daze.

"I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of you. I'm tired with your stupid aegyo. I'm tired of your cheeky lines." Myungsoo hardly said instead answering him.

"Why so sudden? I thought, you love me." Woohyun said in teary eyed.

"People change and so the feelings." He turn his back to Woohyun.

But Woohyun pulled him and hugs him in the back , begging him to stay a little longer. And to think it over again. He untangled Woohyun's hand on him so he can freed his self from him, once he was done, he walk away from him and he never look back.


*****

"Director Nam, we're already landed." His secretary informing him that they already arrived in Seoul.

He's been away from Seoul for four years. And now, he's finally back.

Four years is over, whether he likes it or not he needs to be back in Seoul. He needs to face reality, to face his first broken heart. He thought, being far away from home would help him to forget, to ease the pain. Yes it is,  but the pain were coming back.

As they exited the plane, he took a deep breath. He miss the Seoul air.

"You're ready now?" His secretary asks him.

His secretary, Secretary Kim Jae Joong is a good friend of him too. He knows everything about him, even with his first broken hearts.

He smile, "Yes, I am."

So this is it, facing the ghost of yesterday, He thought.


*****

"Myungsoo hurry up, you'll be late at work." Sungyeol shouts to his husband upstairs.

"I'm going down now." Myungsoo shouted back.

Once he was done, he gets down. And he moves like hurricane.

"What took you so long?" Yeol asks.

Not answering Yeol. He was busy checking his stuff.

"You know, you shouldn't be late on the first day of your work." Yeol reminding him.

He grin, "It's okay to be late, your the boss."

Myungsoo works at the company of his husband. After they get married he resigned to his previous job and help his parents to run their small business, but when Yeol said that they urgently need a hand on the finance department he offered the job on him.

"You were lucky because I'm your boss and your husband."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever! Let's go."


*****

"Where are we? This is not your company." Myungsoo asks his husband when he park his car in a certain parking lot area.

"Can't you see? We're in a coffee shop. We haven't take some breakfast when we leave home."

He look at his husband.

"Look, it's hard to work with empty stomach. It won't take too long."

"We couldn't be late?" He asks in worries.

Yeol smile wide showing his gum. "Now, who worries now?" He laugh. "Don't worry, as you said I'm the boss. And you were with the boss right now."

He hits him the arm, but Yeol just laugh it out.

When they entered at the coffee shop, he smells something. Not the smells of the coffee they've been serving but a particular smells of someone he knew. He shouldn't be wrong with that fragrance. The fragrance he misses so much, he never admitted to anyone that he still longing for Woohyun though he had a husband years from now. He thinks, it's not bad to miss someone from your past. Though, it already four years from now but still he could still recognize it.

He look around to see some particular face but he sees no one. He knows, Woohyun is in the states living for four years from now, and why he was hoping that it was Woohyun who was there too? Maybe, someone is using as same perfume as Woohyun. He was kind disappointed, and just let Yeol order for him while he was looking for a table for them.

He waits for Yeol and with their orders, until his gaze landed to someone who is sitting three tables away from him. Cheerfully smiling and he haven't age at all in the past four years. And he's more charming right now. He wishfully wish that somehow Woohyun will look to where he is. His heart beating it widely. He shouldn't be feeling this way. This is wrong, he had Yeol. So, for one last time he glance over him and took his phone outs to distract his self.