Unexpected

The Story Of Us
Its been 2 weeks since they have lunch together, and Myungsoo stops sneaking in to Star Empire Company and that is much more relief to Woohyun. He almost had a nervous attack when he learns about it. But not seeing Myungsoo for over a weeks, a part of him worrying Myungsoo, 2 weeks was already too long and he doesn't even heard anything about him or Yeol either, what if somethings not good had happen on his way home? But the other part of him telling him that maybe Myungsoo got a lot of things to do, 'cause they had once talked about it. Maybe he got some load of works and that's better, at least he was not worried over something. Myungsoo's not sneaking to his company, is a help though. The less people who knows about his and Myungsoo's past, the better. He doesn't like his employees talking about him; about his private life. And lately Gyu always visiting him, at least he doesn't need to explain Gyu if he saw Myungsoo there, that would be another scenario.

Everything is going smooth sailing until... he was waiting Jaejoong to come in a parking area were they usually go for fishing, they plan this week ago. He was having some good stretching and having a fresh air outside his car facing back, when...

"Look who's with me." a voice from behind speaks. He turns, then, there is Jaejoong and Myungsoo standing next to each other. Why is Myungsoo with Jaejoong? He needs a better explanation about this.

Woohyun forgets how to breath once in awhile. He suddenly miss Myungsoo just seeing him now, he feels weird. This is so wrong, Woohyun thought.

How could he possibly miss someone by just seeing him now? He cleared his mind.
"I saw Myungsoo somewhere on my way here, I thought, it'll be fun if I tagged him along with me. Fishing can be more fun if we have another company with us, it will be bored if just the two of us." a smirk across on Jaejoong face is visible.

He released the breath his been holding back, so that's explains why is Myungsoo with him. "I guess so." he sent an unknown looks to Jaejoong, as if he was asking him "what's going on?"

"Now, let's get going. It's time for fishing." Jaejoong said in an excited tone. He left first, he left the two behind him, giving them space. He carries the fishing tools they need, while Woohyun carries the basket with some foods and blanket on it.

They just walk behind Jaejoong, letting him lead them the way, no one opens a conversation between them. Just stealing glances.

Woohyun cleared his throat then, "Hi! How have you been?" he asks to ease the awkward atmosphere between them. 

"Fine, you?" just a plain answer, complies with a plain question.

"Good, just good." just like that. He wanted to asks too, "Why did you stop coming to my work place?" but he stops his self, he doesn't want Myungsoo finds him that he miss him coming or he was looking for his presence.

No words have been exchange after that, until they reach the fishing pond.

This is so good, letting their selves drown in fishing. No one of them have caught already. Myungsoo just listening between Jaejoong and Woohyun bickering around, and Myungsoo find his self smiling just hearing and seeing them like this.

Its good to see Woohyun smile like this, how his eyes cringe everytime he laugh about something. How his nose crinkles when Jaejoong says something about him. His laugh is music to Myungsoo's ears. He realize how he missed the old good days with Woohyun before. If Myungsoo could only turn back times, he would.

He stare Woohyun so much forgetting that Jaejoong is with them, and when he realize, he found Jaejoong gazing over him, something with his smile that Myungsoo couldn't figured it out. He was caught, cheeks turning red suddenly. Myungsoo looks away fanning his self with his free hand.

"Oh! I forget something in my car." he heard Jaejoong says suddenly, and start tracking his way back to the parking area.

"Hey!" Woohyun called out. But Jaejoong never looks back, he just wave his hand, and shouted back, "Be back in a minutes."

Woohyun knows Jaejoong so well, he leaves intentionally. Leaving him and Myungsoo alone. He doesn't know what's with him, he's with his weird self again. Sometimes, he can't read Jaejoong mind and actions. He's weird sometimes and that's not new to Woohyun. He could only sigh.

"Wh–where's your secretary going?" Myungsoo suddenly asks.

"Why..." he pause for a seconds, choosing the right words to say "are you not comfortable being with me here?"

Myungsoo closes his eyes, is he comfortable enough? How he will when his heart is beating fast on his chest. God save me. "No, not like that." he answers.

"Relax Myungsoo, I don't bite."

He muffled a laugh, yeah you dont but... "I know, Namu." he bite his lips. Oopps! He's not supposed to call Woohyun "Namu", they're not close as before. He used to call Woohyun "Namu" when they were still together, when things are good back then, when he had him.

Woohyun chuckled "I think, you miss me, right L?" he teases, he even pokes Myungsoo cheeks. He used to that before.

The fishing had long forgotten, the two were busy teasing around and running around away to each other. Not noticing Jaejoong had hide one of the trees that is not too far from them peeping. He knew that their were few things that the two haven't talked about it in the past. So, when he saw Myungsoo earlier he asks him if he can go with him fishing, but he never told him that Woohyun was already there waiting. And, he guess he made the right thing.

It's not everyday he saw Woohyun like this, laughing so loud, the way his eyes twinkles when he runs to Myungsoo. Woohyun with Myungsoo is very opposite if he's with Gyu. Yeah, he laugh, he smiles, his eyes twinkles too, but nothing compares like these. 

He distant his self with them, and giving them space and time. To sort things out between them.

Heavy breathing can be heard. Too tired to run again. They settle back to their blanket.

"I never thought that you can run like that." Woohyun says.

"And, I never thought that you would run after me." Myungsoo says back. 

"You know I have better idea than running after you."

"What?"

"Kick you, till you fall to the pond." 

"That's too much, then why you didn't do that instead?"

"Should I kick you now?" he challenge. 

"Why don't you try." Myungsoo challenge him too.

Silence filled, just staring. Then, they laugh in sync.

Minutes pass then Myungsoo utter "I guess, I have laughed my lungs out."

"Me too. I haven't laugh like that for too long."

They just stayed like that, sitting, listening to their own heart beats, watching the sun glows to the water pond as the wind blows.

"I just wondered how the good things ends... Woohyun's brought up while glancing to Myungsoo, "just like how things... ends up with us." somethings in Woohyun's voice that made Myungsoo looks at him. He's too emotional.

Woohyun..." the only word have left in Myungsoo's lips.He doesn' know how to comply with it.

"You used to be my happy pills of my draining energy before, my sunshine to my day, my moon to my night, my rainbow to my rain. My everything, my life. And I wondered, what went wrong between us. Did I ever done something wrong? I've been asking my self for too long. And the only thing thats kept on playing on my mind is... I guess, I wasn't enough." theirs a pain in his voice. Eyes not leaving in Myungsoo.

Myungsoo thought that its time for Woohyun to know the real reason why he chose to break his heart. He knows, even he tells him now, nothing will change. His married and Woohyun had Gyu. If he told him now, the heaviness he felt inside his chest, in his heart, at least can eases the pain. He was ready to tell him now. He opens his mouth to starts telling him the reason, when.

"Can I have a hug?" Woohyun asks. 

Myungsoo never say a thing, he just find his self hugging Woohyun. When he finally let go. Something in Woohyun's eyes lost him in his gaze. They need to stop staring, before they regret it. Before they mess things up. 

Myungsoo was the one who took away his eyes from Woohyun, but he felt a hold on his arm. Woohyun pulls him, slowly leaning in and... "Hey!" a voice, they comically pulled away.

Jaejoong just appears out of nowhere with a plastic bag of chips dangling on his arm. Right, Jaejoong just appears right on time.

"Hey! Did something happens here?" he asks.

"Nope!" Woohyun deny, sending him a look.

Jaejoong looks at Myungsoo being nosy. 

"What?" Myungsoo asks blankly. 

"Nothing, I thought somethings happen when I was gone. You two were sweating." playing dump as if he wasn't saw them running. But he was curious what's happen after he leaves hiding in a tree.

"Oh! We run a minutes ago." Woohyun's reply.

"Let's have a break first." Jaejoong says instead. He knows, somethings up between the two. But he let them for now, later he'll be bugging Woohyun. 

The three of them have some good times that day. And what's Woohyun learns, he miss being with Myungsoo. This is so wrong, but it feels so right.