About Him

The Story Of Us
Woohyun just finished a meeting with the board about a minutes ago and he was sitting on his executive chair inside his office. He's been busy doing things since he starts working on their company, but every time he has time alone a certain someone's occupying his mind. He knows it is Myungsoo who he saw last two days, he could never be wrong. He knows it is him who he saw though he just look at him at the corner of his eyes. He have glimpsed of him that he was looking to where he was. He was alone, and he is with his colleagues. He wants to approach him but before he could Myungsoos' left.

The thing about seeing Myungsoo makes him feels a lot of emotions. There this awaken feelings that he wants to touch him, run towards him and hugs him. Then there this pain, the pain that Myungsoo have given to him. Damn! It's been four long years already but the moment he saw Myungsoo again, it's all coming back. The longing, the pain, and the hatred he had for him. Yes, he hated Myungsoo for not giving him enough reasons why he needs to broke his heart, but, that's all in the past now. Somehow, he knows everything's happens for a reason.

He always wanted to believed that maybe Myungsoo gets tired with him, he was this fluffy, jealous, greasiest boyfriend before. But that was before he learned something about it. He grown to be more matured now. He act like a true man with his new. And that's it, he remembers Gyu.

No he shouldn't be thinking about his ex and this is wrong- so wrong, he was happy with his new now. It's him who made him realize that nothing's really broken and it's him who brings back the joy in his life. It may be sound selfish because the relationship they had is no label, but they both enjoyed companies.

He needs to do something, to make his self busy. To avoid thinking about him. He knew to his self that thinking about someone when you already have someone in your life is an act of cheating. He must stops to think about Myungsoo. He shakes his head, to shakes his images off through his mind. But no matter how hard he tried and no matter how strong he would shakes his head off, Myungsoo's image still popping out. Then he falls on the day where he saw him.
He was cheerfully smiling upon seeing his colleagues. He misses them, he feels bad about them that he leaves Seoul before their graduation day. But he was still glad that they don't get mad about him, they truly understand. Then, his eyes caught someone, sitting alone two tables away from them. "Myungsoo", he finally uttered that name on his mind. He didn't uttered that name for so long. Myungsoo is looking to where he was. Oh! How he misses that face, but he pretense that he never saw him. It hurts, maybe it is true, that no matter how the wounds are heals, but when you see the person who caused it the pain will occurs again.  Feels like, a stab of knife cuts him inside killing him softly. And at the same time it excites him knowing that Myungsoo is still in Seoul, but some part of him telling him that this is so wrong, reminding him that he has Gyu and Myungsoo is married with someone he doesn't know. He was still glimpses at him.

He was still thought about that day and his missed the knock on his office door and realizes that his secretary was already inside his office. "Director Nam?" But Woohyun still spacing out. So, he repeats it to three and four. "Director Nam?"

And that snaps Woohyun, "Oh! You're here." feeling surprise by the presence of Jae Joong.

"Yes, Director. I've been calling you and even knocked your door before entering. Are you all right, Director?" Jae Joong asks in worry.

"Yeah." Woohyun simply answer.

Doubting for his answers but Secretary Kim didn't force it, he asks instead. "Did you already have your lunch?"

Is it lunch already? He didn't think about that, maybe he was too engage with his thoughts and didn't realize that. He was to give his answer when his phone vibrates, notifying him that someone's calling him. He smile upon reading the callers name. He signaled Secretary Kim that he needs to take the call. Secretary Kim nodded and smiles at him.

"Hello! There." Woohyun greets the other line.

"Hi! Where are you now?" the other asks.

"At the office."

"Good! I must be lucky. I am now in front of your building."

Woohyun smile. It's been too long since he spent time with Gyu. "Why don't you come up and visits me."

"Why don't you come down instead?" Gyu said, he knows Woohyun is definitely pouting now. He hears him sigh, he chuckled. "You come down here and let's have lunch together."

Now it is him who chuckled, "See you in a bit, hamster." He knows Gyu hates it every time he calls him hamster. But he's too cute whenever he protests. And before Gyu can say anything he ends the call. Smiling to his self while facing now Secretary Kim.

When he realized that Secretary Kim is looking at him, grinning at him. He composed his self.

"That must be Gyu." He heard Jae Joong.

He nodded. Too excited to see him, he can't help but to smile wide. Then, it hits him. He's been acting like how he always going out with Myungsoo before. Now, it's Myungsoo again. He close his eyes, he take a deep breath, and calm his self. Silently scolding his self, "Why is it always him? Stop, thinking about him."

When there's no sign of Myungsoo he open his eyes, and he caught Jae Joong looking at him confusedly. So, he asks him before Jae Joong could ask anything, "What is my other schedule of the day?"

"By two pm Director, you will be having a meeting with Mr. Gerald Enrique of LA Lines Corporate from Spain. By five pm you will be having a meeting with the Chairman. And by seven pm you promise your mother that you will visits her at home and have a dinner with her."

He look his wrist watch checking the time. When he was sure that he was still have enough time he speaks, "I'll be back before two. I'll be out for one hour. I'll be eating lunch with Gyu, if somethings change with my schedule call me, okay?"

"Yes, Director."

He turn his back and headed to the door. Before he went out, he looks back. "Hyung, you should eat your lunch too. And tonight, you will be going with me at home." He always calls Jae Joong "Hyung" when they were alone or out of the office building. He's been his buddy for years. Before Jae Joong works for him as his secretary, they were already a good friends.

Jae Joong smiled at him. And he was glad that he has a good boss and a friend at the same time.

*****

He exited the building and easily saw Gyu. He smirks and somethings pop up on his mind, and like how he always do, he alwyas love to played a pranks to Gyu. But before he could make his evil plan, Gyu notice him at the side mirror.

"What pranks are you trying to play with me right now you Mr. Tree?" Gyu asks him and caught him in awe.

He just beam loosing of words to say. And now he realize how he miss being with him. At least, now he realize that it's Gyu he miss and not Myungsoo. Oh! Good there's again. He forgots about him about seconds or a minutes but there, he still popping out. He sigh, starts getting mad to his self. "Shall we?" He asks to distract his self about Myungsoo being running inside his head.

He should be focusing on one thing, and that's being with Gyu. Myungsoo is nothing but a part of his past.

A past that's hard to forgets.