Love and Fears

The Story Of Us
Myungsoo went out from the bar but he still didn't left, he stays inside his car at the parking area. He try to calm his self, and try to be more sober this time.

He's doin' nothing and why even Sunggyu thinks of him for having Woohyun back in his life? He's not trying to steal anyone else.

And what did Sunggyu told him "I wish you never exist in anyone's life"? What does even supposed to be mean? He really can't understands Gyu, and he's more than mad to his self that he let a Kim Sunggyu to make fun of him. Luckily, for him those people inside the bar are no fun with someone elses business.

He drives home when he thinks he's ready to go.

****

He spotted Yeol at the living room. As if he was waiting for him to be home. He cool off his self, trying his best not to be caught that there's something wrong. Because he can't afford to be asks something more tonight.

"Good evening." he greets Yeol. He tried to be sound cheerfully as he can. "I see you were home already. I thought, you were out for a dinner."

"Good evening. Yeah, I was but it end so soon. I thought you were home already since you left the office early." Yeol says smiling, he's not even mad even Myungsoo got home late.

Yeol looks at him thoroughly, sensing him, "Where have you been?" he asks then. "Did you drink?"

No way he can still find an excuse to his self with some alibi when Yeol caught him, he can tell that easily that Yeol thinks he drinks, the smells of the alcohol are still there, "Yeah, someone invites me for a drink." he says, then mouthing him "sorry".

Yeol still smiles at him, worry in his eyes are visible. He knows, Yeol doesn't want him driving when he drinks. "With who?" he asks.

"With a guy name Kim Sunggyu." he says, revealing the person he drinks with. Yeol doesn't know the guy, or maybe he does. Sunggyu is an artist, after all.

Yeol got silent for a minute. His face got harden when he hears Sunggyu's name. Something in his eyes that Myungsoo can't decipher. Did he just saw right or did his eyes tricks him? So, he asks "Is their a problem, Yeol?" afraid that he just says something wrong.

"No, nothing. Just... just go take some rest, I know you're tired." he calmly utters. Face got soften again.

"Okay," he says not too convince "Good night then."

He left, but his mind still swim with the thoughts of how Sungyeol face got harden when he names Sunggyu. Whatever it is he just think about it some other time. He's really tired now and he starts to have headache.

****

Sunggyu woke up with some headaches. He still feels dizzy "What happen last night?" he asks his self.

A voice startled him "Good thing you're up now."

Howon is there, standing at his bedroom frame door. Hands are crossing in his chest. Something in Howon eyes tells him that he's in trouble.

"What happen?" he asks after he recovered from being startled.

"What happen? Is that what you gonna asks me? After you cause Woohyun with so much trouble last night." Howon says glaring at him.

Did he really cause Woohyun a trouble? He can't remember. What he remembers, he drinks with Kim Myungsoo and not with Nam Woohyun. And how did he cause Woohyun a trouble when he isn't with him last night? Howon is really a unbelievable. Maybe, it was Howon who drunk not him. He's blabbering things which he never done.

"Oh, I forgot. If you drink and got drunk, you forgot things when morning comes." Howon says in mock. "Should I give you the every details now?" he asks. He's too ready to tell Sunggyu every details he saw last night.

Woohyun gives him a call last night and told him that Gyu is in a bar with Myungsoo, and he thinks, he's drunk.

He saw how Sunggyu stops Myungsoo from walking away, and he clearly heard what did Sunggyu have told him. And how Woohyun voice got loud when he said that's enough at Gyu, and how Gyu stops talking things.

"No! No no no no!!" Gyu says, shaking his head off, though it is not right for him to shake his head off since he still got a headaches. He doesn't want to hear Howon. He'll only got his self embarassed if he lets him. He sure don't remember a thing, but its better this way.

He just needs to say sorry for Woohyun later.

"I am ready, though." Howon says, still pissing him off. "Get your lazy  out of the bed right now and come out, so we both can have a breakfast. I already prepared something." then he left, walking away from Gyu's bedroom.



Gyu take a bath first, to refresh his self. He smell like , Howon doesn't have the heart to change his clothes last night. What will he expect from him?

As he was done dressing up and ready to left his room when he decides to call Woohyun first.

Woohyun answer his call after a few rings. "Hey! Feel better now?" Woohyun asks, he stills worries about Gyu.

"Ye–yeah." he bit says, "I am sorry about last night, Hyun." voice is low. Afraid that Woohyun might says something.

"No worries."

"We're still good, right?" he asks to make sure that they were still.

"Of course, we were." Woohyun says. "I need to go now Gyu." he bades.

He released the breath he's been holding for a seconds he asks Woohyun is they were still good "Okay, you take care." he says in relief.

Its good to hear that they were still good. That whatever happens last night never affect something.

After the call he made, he notice he got a message from someone, a message telling him "We need to talk."

He ignores it, and left his phone in his room.


****


Myungsoo get up late today. He's not usually to woke up late, but he really feels weak when he wake up earlier. He decides to sleep again, and sleep that much. It helps, he feels better now.

He went down stairs only to find Sungjong alone at the living room.

Lee Sungjong the younger siblings of the Lee. Sungjong is living with them since Yeol's family is no longer in Seoul. Sungjong only came back few months now, to work with his hyung.

"Good morning, Jongie." he sweetly greets him.

"Good morning too, hyungie." Sungjong greets back. "Yeolie hyung have already gone to work. And tells me, you don't need to work today. Let's have some fun. Let's stroll the city, eats in every food stalls... let's just do everything we want hyung" he tells him with a wink. He really sounds excited.

Myungsoo can only smile at Sungjong fondness. Maybe, strolling the city would be a help to forgot what really happens between him and Gyu last night.






As Woohyun as worried with Gyu, he worries about Myungsoo too. The scene had Gyu cause last night is too much– for Myungsoo's side. He wanted to apologize on behalf of Gyu but he doesn't know how to reach Myungsoo. Would it be suspicious if he asks Sungyeol about Myungsoo's number? Him and Sungyeol business had nothing to do with Myungsoo, so, it'll be suspicious enough.


****


Two weeks after


"I missed you." Gyu says as Woohyun receives his call. He's away from home and he misses Woohyun that much.

Sunggyu been always keeping in touch with Woohyun after that bar incident. He always visits him at the office too, always have his eyes for Woohyun.

He's not afraid that Myungsoo will take Woohyun away from him. He never doubt Woohyun, he trust him that much. And Woohyun never talk about it.

Woohyun laugh a little "No hi's or hello's, or even asking me if I'm good? Just I missed you already?" he tease. He is for sure that Gyu is pouting right now.

"You can't blamed me if I've missed you that much." is what he got a responds from him.

He giggled on the other line. Yeah, he can't blamed Gyu, he misses him too. The guy been away from home (away from him too) for five days now. And they bearly talk (time line is different), and they were both busy with some stuffs.

"I'm good, though you didn't asks and I missed you too."

"Hey! I am about to asks you if you're doin' good." Gyu says, feigning as if he was mad.

He only get a heartily laugh from Woohyun, maybe, the guy sense he was just feigning.

"Are you good there?" Woohyun asks later.

"Yeah, I am as long as you're doing fine."

They talk about something and when he asks Woohyun about his work... a long pause came and Gyu wasn't used for it. He knows their is something going on, he can tell.

"Woohyun?" he call his attention. "Is their something you wanna say?" he asks then.

He hears him released a deep sigh before he speaks "I'm working with new project with CEO Lee now, and we need to meet the investor in Japan." he begins.

"Then?"

"The thing is we need to be in Japan this week, but..." he pause. Not sure if this the right time to talk about it.

"But?" Gyu asks, he doen't like the sound how Woohyun says the word but.

"But... CEO Lee can't make it, so, he will send his husband instead."

No one talks after.

...

...

"Gyu?" Woohyun was the one who breaks the silence.

"So, you and Myungsoo will be in Japan– together this week?" he asks, he shouldn't been worrying but he croaks.

The way how Gyu croaks, Woohyun knows Gyu doesn't like it. He answers instead, "I'm not going if you don't want me to."

"No, you should go. I'm good with it."

He trust Woohyun, he shouldn't worried. This is just work related.

"Are you sure?" he asks still in worries. He can heard Howon in the background telling Gyu that its time for them to go.

"Yeah, I need to go now Hyun. Howon been calling me."

"Okay, you take care."

The call ended, but Woohyun falls into a deep thought. And now, he's fighting whether to go or not. He already told Gyu about it, though he already says he's fine with it, Woohyun knows Gyu still will be thinking about it.