Reminisce

The Story Of Us
Heart skips to its beats, sweats visible from his neck and face, head low as he takes a big steps back to his car. It's been two days from now since his husband asks him to brought some files here in Star Empire Company but he always finds his self coming over again. He doesn't care with the looks he received from the other workers here. It is not them who he came to see, he came here to see the Director. He was like a school teenage girl stalking her crush. He came here not because for a work related, he came here because he wants to— he wants to see Woohyun. He loved to see Woohyun far from behind, and once he was satisfied looking at him, then he would leave with a beautiful smile on his pretty face. "Whoa! That was close." He said to his self, looking down and not realizing that he might end up bumping someone. Woohyun nearly caught him. And before he could realize, he really does. Oops! His mistake, and…

"Hey! Look—" Oh, that surprise looks from the one he bumps. He knows, he knew him well, of course but still he asks. "Mr. Kim Myungsoo?"

"H-hi! Secretary Kim." He shyly greets him.

Jaejoong grins and that never missed from Myungsoo looks, "You came to see Director Nam?" Jaejoong asks. Obviously he is, but he knows it's not for work, stealing glances maybe? Well, Myungsoo is not plain with his actions.

Is he's been caught up right now? No! He needs to make a lie. "Yeah, but I forgot something?" He tap his right fingers to his left hand. Okay, does he sounds like he wasn't sure about it? "I'll just come next time."

"Okay, I'll just tell Director Nam then."

"No!!" Myungsoo said in exclamation. No, he doesn't mean that, he doesn't mean to raise his voice. He doesn't want Woohyun knows either, that he's been going here. That would make the situation awkward. "I mean, no. I will just call him up. I need to go now. Have a nice day Secretary Kim." He excuses his self, cause if he won't this talk may lead to different.

"Okay, you said then. Take care." He left as he shake his head off as Myungsoo turn his back from him. He knows well. That ex lover of his friend and boss.



He turn his back and never looks back. Not minding that tease smile from Secretary Kim. As Myungsoo gets inside his car, he releases the breath he's been holding on. No way that Secretary Kim knows about him and Woohyun past.





****



A knock from his door makes him stop from his work. Workloads are heavy, he always came home late than ever. He barely see Sunggyu now, but he never fails to send him a messages. Telling him that he was doing fine. "Come in." He said as he was massaging his nape.

"It's near lunch. Want me to order you a food?" Jaejoong asks him. He worries about Woohyun, he barely eats his meals in a day since he works so hard.

Woohyun looks those papers scattered on his table, he needs to reviews some papers and sign up those. "No, no need." He response. And he notice the frown on Jaejoong's face. He knows, his Hyung worries him a lot. He constantly checking on him every now and then. So, he said to take the frown away from his Hyung face, "No, no need to order Hyung. I think, I'll go out for lunch."

Then, a smile from Jaejoong came to view. He even mouthed him, Fighting! Good luck. Okay, there he goes with his weirdo self again.

The thing is Jaejoong has been bugging him two days from now, pushing him to be out before lunch break. He asks him once why, but he only got "It's for you to find out." His Hyung is really weird sometimes. And, now here he is waiting inside his black Bentley car because curiosity is killing him. Jaejoong told him, that he needs to stay inside his car and wait a bit until twelve high noon strikes.

Fifteen minutes before twelve a white hatchback car enters the parking area. Who's this? It is his first time to see this car in here. Okay, then someone steps out from that car after being park and stops the engine. He smirks, Oh! It's Myungsoo. You came again, really? So, is it really you whom I saw two days ago. What brings you here my loving ex? Of course, Myungsoo can't hear him. He was still inside his car, and Myungsoo walks in inside his company.



After twenty minutes Myungsoo went back to the parking lot, head low, feeling a sudden sadness in him, slowly his energy been draining. With a heavy foot steps, and unaware around him, he mumbles like, "Should I ask Secretary Kim? No, I shouldn't. Or should I ask Secretary Kim for Woohyun schedule? No, that's too risky and he thinks I'm kind of weird person." The other part of his brain telling him, "You should. At least, you're not waisting your time to come here if he's not around."

Steps stops and stops his self from debating on what he should do as he heard someone clearing his throat. And, how he wish that the floor will splits in two, and a pair of hand drags him down. There, he can clearly see Woohyun standing in front of his car with his arm crossed in front of his chest. Is he being caught right now?

"Myungsoo, Myungsoo, Myungsoo…" Woohyun said as he walks towards Myungsoo. "Now tell me, what brings you here this time?"

Truly, he was taken aback. He doesn't know how to answer him back. And Woohyun being near him like this, and the way how Woohyun smells, could only make his knees weak.

A smirk grew on the corner of Woohyuns' lips. "So now you don't know how to talk. Just a seconds I saw you mumbled a words." He pause, and "I think, I need to call CEO Lee." He raised an eyebrow as he said that.

"No~" Myungsoo plead.

"Too bad, it's ringing now." He teases. After a few rings, "Hello, CEO Lee."

As Sungyeol his husband answers the call, Myungsoo forgots to breath. Woohyun still eying him.

"Hi! Director Nam, you call." Sungyeol greets on the other line.

"I was thinking if we could eat lunch together."

"As much as I love to, but I can't. Still got a lot of works to do."

"I see, how about I take your better half for a lunch with me? I mean, it would be great if the three of us can go and have a lunch together, and I see him along the way."

"That would be lovely, but as much as I want to, I just can't. But, you can have a lunch with Myungsoo. So, you two can get along and know each other."

"Is that so? Okay, then." Woohyun said. If you only knew Sungyeol. If you only knew about our past and your better half. Will you still let him to have a lunch with me?

"Have a fine lunch. Next time it's on me. I need to go now." Sungyeol said and ends the call.

As the call ends, Woohyun still looking at him. As if was they were playing stared game. It's Myungsoo who took away his glances from Woohyun.

"You drive your car, I'll drive mine. I don't wanna get some attention from others. Let's just meet in a restaurant near here. It's two blocks away from here. Just follow my car." Woohyun said and left from Myungsoo's car.


****

"What do you want to eat?" Woohyun asks him once they were settled fine in their table.

Myungsoo thoroughly look the menu. Actually, just Woohyun only, No, he means just looking Woohyun sitting in front of him is enough to feed him and makes him full. "Same as yours?" He answers, couldn't decides what to eat.

Woohyun ordered a seafood bowls for both of them. As they were waiting for their foods to be serves. Woohyun suddenly speak, "You know, I've been thinking of our past."

Myungsoo felt a sudden lump on his throat, why does Woohyun needs to bring it up now? "Eh? Really?"

"Hmm, yes. I still remember how do you like to sniffed me. How do you love to cling on me. And how do you love to steal a kisses from me." Woohyun smiles, remembering their past.

If Myungsoo were drinking a water, maybe he could choke from it. "Oh! You still remembers that?" He asks, hands on his nape as if he was scratching it.

"I have a photographic memory, Myungsoo. I remember all the things you told me, I remember it when, where or how." A pause, then, "I remember, how you gave me your last kiss, and how you broke my heart." The bitterness on Woohyun's voice can be heard, the way he said the last six words.

And now, Myungsoo really cough. The lump that have been forming on his throat, is to hard to swallow, so he ends up coughing. He realized, how Woohyun can be sweet at one point, then being cold for sudden.

"Are you all right?" Woohyun asks him in worried.

He supposed to answer but the waiter have come and serves their foods. And when everything they got have been served, Woohyun starts to put some foods on his plate.

"You will love this, Myungsoo." As Woohyun puts some shrimps on his plates.

"Thanks." Too simple for an answer.

No words have been exchange when they starts to eat. Just enjoying the delicious foods that Woohyun orders for them. Until, he notice Woohyun is looking at him with so much fondness in him.

Then, Woohyun began to rhyme a words into a verse, "There was once a sweet guy named Myungsoo. He gave me a beautiful memories. He always love to cling and sniffs on me. And he loves to steal kisses from me. Until now, the memory of his clings, sniffs, and steal kisses is still vivid in my mind and I wonder, would he give me another memory? Perhaps another clings, sniffs, and steal kiss?

Myungsoo got caught off guard. He doesn't know, if Woohyun is playing around, but he looks like he was serious.

"Let's just eat." Myungsoo answer, really losing of words to say.

"Would you, Myungsoo?"

"Just eat."

"Would you?" Asking him again.

"Would I what?"

"Be so generous to cling, sniff and steal a kiss from me?" Woohyun teases.

Damn! Woohyun making him feel this way. Cheeks are getting red. He can't even look straight at him now.

"Hey! Myungsoo, don't take it seriously. I know, you wouldn't. You have a husband now. And I am truly, happy for you."

! He plays so good. He knows, how to make my heart feels flutter. Myungsoo curses. Yeah, you were truly happy for me, and at the same time you make my heart broken. If you only knew Woohyun, if you only knew that I want you back, will you still mess up with me just like now?