Outburst

The Story Of Us
"How long we're gonna stay here?" Gyu asked Howon as his fan meeting were done.

They were now on there way to the hotel. He still been thinking about Woohyun going to Japan with Myungsoo. Though, he already told him that it was all okay but there this unpleasant feeling he feels inside. He trust Woohyun that much, but somethings bothering in him.

"We still need to stay here for four days. You still have some guesting and photoshoots to do." there's a pause "Is there something wrong, Gyu?" eyes were on him.

He shake his head off. He could only sighed, there's no way he can go back to Seoul as soon as he wanted to. No matter how much he wanted to see Woohyun before he went to Japan, he knew he just can't.

But the way Howon looks at him, he knows that the guy don't believed him.

"You know, you can tell me everything." Howon insisted.

"I need you to clear my schedule once we get back to Seoul." he said instead.

Howon gives him a quizzical look, but didn't asks any further.



****


Two days after

"Do I really need to go?" Myungsoo whines as he asked his husband.

Luggage in his hand, standing facing each other. Yeol dropped him at the airport before heading to work.

He's been whinning at Yeol ever since he told him that he will be in Japan anytime. He feels excited at first, but when Yeol told him that he would be with Woohyun, his excitement fades away.

Yeol can only smiles at him, "You really need to." he simply says.

"Can't you come with us?"

"You know, I wanted it too sweetie, but, I just can't leave.

He pouts.

Yeol caressess his cheek.

There's something in his touch that tells him that he shouldn't be worry.

"I don't feel like going to Japan without you, and let alone with Director Nam." Myungsoo voices out his worries.

Yeol muffled a laughed, "You won't be alone with Director Nam, his secretary will tagged along. I supposed to let Jongie to be with you in this business trip, but, he'll take place at the finance department while you were away."

Yeol had a point, and Myungsoo could only hope that this whole entire trip would be better, and wouldn't cause any trouble in him. And no matter how he would sulk, he can't do anything.

He set aside his thought first, and just enjoy the moment with Yeol before he go. A moment had passed before Woohyun and his secretary showed up.

He let his husband and Woohyun talk for a moment for some business matters– which is related with the business trip they will be going. He and Jaejoong gives them some space and time to talk about it.


"Enjoy yourself as possible it is, while you were away from–" a tease in Jaejoong voice can be sense, but Myungsoo cuts him off.

"This is not time to enjoy Sec. Kim," he glance over "we have some business to deal with." he said. He doesn't like the tone of Jaejoong he puts with in the words enjoy yourself.

"I know, I know. But we still have time to stroll the city after we close the deal, after all your husband wants you to have some quite time to relax."

Relax? Yeol only told him to close the deal.

"Oh, by the looks on your face, your husband didn't tell you anything but only the deal, right?" a questioning eyes of Jaejoong fixed over him.

"He only talk about the business and the deal we need to close, that's all." he said as he let out a breath.

Jaejoong supposed to say a thing, but the two men already approaches at there side.

"Are we good to go now?" Woohyun asked Sec. Kim but eyeing the two.

"I–I ne–need to talk to my husband first before we go." Myungsoo interjects.



Yeol gives him a smile, he walks beside Yeol and drags him away from the two.

"I thought, this is just about the investor and the deal–" he begins.

"Yes, it is sweetie." Yeol answered.

"But what is this a time to relax that Sec. Kim been talking about?" he asked.

Yeol laugh, "Oh, that? Well, I want you guys have some time to relax after the meeting. Find some times to relax Soo." he said, he ruffled Soo's hair "You've been work your bones out ever since you starts working. You also need time for yourself too."

"But how about you?" he asked instead, this is the first time though he was the one to be far instead of Yeol.

"I'll be good, okay? Just relax. Director Nam will take care of you."

He frowned, "Its time for you to go sweetie." Yeol said, as he held Soos' hand and lead him to where Woohyun and Jaejoong been waiting.

"Feels like you want me out of your sight huh?" he madly remarks.



Meanwhile...


A two pair sets of eyes looking straight at the couple.

"Look at them acting too lovey dovey meters away from us." Jaejoong muttered.

Woohyun throw him a look, "Well, they can act all lovey dovey since they were married, idiot." he barks.

"Did you just got angry?" he tease. He loves to tease Woohyun. No matter how hard the guy tries to keep his emotions– it still and still shows in his eyes. "Or are you jealous, Hyun?"

He threw him a deadly glare this time.

"Relax, Hyun. And you being like that, it's pretty obvious, you know." he could only laugh to his friend. He's too sick seeing him like this– in love with someone new, but, still too in love with his ex. He knows but he wouldn't push things to ask him and to just let it all out.



... ... ...


"No, not like that sweetie. Director Nam is waiting, and we took so much of his time."

Myungsoo let Yeol pulls him closer and closer to the two.

Yeol smile at Woohyun as he frees Myungsoo hand from his hold, "I think, its time for you to go gentlemen." he glance at Myungsoo, and eyes back to Woohyun, "And Director Nam, please take good care of Myungsoo for me."

Woohyun can only return a smile, both man shakes their hand.

Myungsoo hugs his husband after, and Jaejoong could only look at his boss, sensing him.

He scoots closer, wrap a hand on Woohyuns' shoulder and whisper "That's quite a sore eyes." Woohyun elbow him "And, wow, that's too big responisibility huh, the husband asking the ex to take care the precious Kim Myungsoo."

Woohyun mumbles "Shut up!"

He swats Jaejoong hand on his shoulder. Can he just stops pestering him?

But it didn't stops Jaejoong from blabbering "Will he still asks you if he knows you're an ex of his husband?" a smug smile on his face form.

After taking their goodbyes its time to go.



****

After almost two and a half hours of flight the plane have safely landed in Japan, and after another forty five minutes they already on their own suites in a hotel. Its almost lunch though, but they decided to take a rest first and they would take lunch later.

Myungsoo decides to call Yeol and inform him that they're already in Japan. He have talked him for five minutes. He tried to take a nap when he hear a knock on his door. He stood up and drags his feet to see who it was.

"Hi!" Woohyun greeted as Myungsoo opens the door.

"Oh, hi!" he responded.

"I'm here to inform you that we need to take our lunch now and talk about the proposal we need to presents, after. Mr. Akagi phone me minutes ago and he wants to see us tonight."

"Okay, you two can go first," he said, he sees the presence of Sec. Kim behind Woohyun "I'll follow after."

"If you say so." Woohyun turn his back and "We'll wait you at the front of the elevator." then they walk away.

As the two left, he walks forward inside his suite to grab his phone and wallet, then he left to follow them.




Night has come, and they were in front of Mr. Akagi. Woohyun was the only one who talks about the proposal they presents, he just talk if he was asks about something. So good so far Mr. Akagi was impressed with the presentation. They all decided to wrap things up after an hour.

Mr. Akagi told them that he needs to review all the files first before signing the contract and closing the deal, they need to wait his answer for three days from now. He even invited them to a party for tomorrow night.

 

 

 

The next day they were all free to go and stroll the city but Myungsoo choose to stays inside his suite.

Lunch come and he was about to leave the hotel and look for some restaurant to eat when he sees Woohyun.

"Going somewhere?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah, I have to grab some lunch." he answred.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

With a force smile Myungsoo nodded, then he began to asks "Where's you Secretary?"

"He's been out the hotel since morning."

"I thought, you two have gone and went strolling the city." he muttered.

"Yeah, I supposed to. But I have a hard time of sleeping last night and woke up late."

They talk random things as they walk to find some place to eat. As they were walking a group of teenagers just sprint that cause Woohyun grab Myungsoos' hand and hold him with his free hand on his waist for him not to trip, but ended up hugging each other.




Later that night they went to Mr. Akagi party, they met some people and talk about business matters. But after a moment Myungsoo excuses his self and settle his self at the corner.

He feels a presence beside him and only to find Jaejoong.

"So, where did you two go?" he questioned.

Myungsoo looks at him with furrowed brow. "I don't know what you were talking about." he denies. He was too sure that no one saw them walking on the street, and if ever someone saw them of course no one recognize them.

"Don't even try to deny it in front of my face Myungsoo." he looks at him with his brows up. "You think, I never saw you two." he smirks. "I was at the other side of the street."

And he knows he was caught and there's no way to deny it. "It happens, we went to grab some lunch together." he tells.

"I see. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what I've saw."

He gulp, oh God, tell me he didn't saw that. He have something to say but left unsaid when Woohyun come around, and join them.

"What are you two talking about?" he asked.

"Nothing." Jaejoong deadpans.

After that Woohyun didn't push things, but he saw them talking about a serious matters awhile ago before he joins in.


They stayed for one hour and before they bid their goodbyes to Mr. Akagi.




After that night, Myungsoo distant his self to Woohyun. Its their day four stayed in Japan today, and yesterday they went to meet Mr. Akagi, and they finally closed the deal. Its earlier than they thought.

Woohyung offered to celebrate with their success, but Myungsoo said that he was tired and having some headaches. He knows, the two guys didn't buys it but still let him go, and rest.

And today, he's not planning going out. If he feels hungry he just ordered a room service.

A soft knock, makes him up and opens it.

A worried eyes of Woohyun what greets him, "Are you okay? Do you still have some headaches?"

He smiles drop, he's avoiding him and yet he's here outside his suite. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"I was worried when you didn't come out to have your breakfast." he said still in worried. "Can I come in?" he asked, he lifted his hand to show Myungsoo that he got something for him.

Myungsoo can't do anything but to let him in. It'll be too harsh if he shoo him away.

"I bring you some food to eat. I know, you didn't eat anything this morning." he muttered as he settled the food he brings at the table. "Come and grab some."

"I'll just eat later. I just need to sleep this." he yawn, and putting his hand on his head rubbing a circular motion, as if he's still having a headache, when in truth he just want Woohyun to leave.

He went back to his bed and wish that Woohyun will just go and leave him, but to his surprised.

"I'm not leaving until you eat." he sternly said.

He lazily drags his feet to where Woohyun was sitting.

Woohyung motion him to sit and eat.

With a loud huffed, he obeys Woohyun. He munched his food, and looking at Woohyun once in awhile.

"Why are you doing this anyway?" he suddenly blurts.

"Because I was worried about you." Woohyun responded.

With a tsk, he mutter "You worried about me, why?"

"Because I cared."

"You cared? Or you're just doing this because my husband asks you to do so?" he barks.

Woohyun was caught off guard. Was he just care for him because that was Sungyeol asks him or there's more deeper intention behind it?

"I see, is this how you cared to anyone else or just to someone like me, who used to be your ex?" he asked when Woohyun didn't answered back.

"Whatever you gonna say Myungsoo I still care. Not because you were my ex or–" he responded half way.

"I get it."

"Why are you being like this?" he asked instead. "Is this how you treat people who cares for you?"

The tention between them two have build up.


A moment of silence, until...


Woohyun bitterly laughed, "How could I ever forget that even before you don't care with people who cares and loves you, what more right now?" he ends it in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't you dare speak about the past!" Myungsoo warns.

"Oh, really? Why? Does it hurts you?" Woohyun countered back. He laugh again "Oh, it never hurts you, and it never will. Cause you don't even give a damn if you hurt someone or not. You don't know how much pain you cause because you don't care."

"You don't know anything, Woohyun so don't speak like you knew everything." he was fumming with anger right now. Woohyun doesn't know how hurt he was before.

"Yeah, you were right I don't know anything." his voice soften. "And, you don't know what I've been through. You don't know how hurt I was, and you will never understand Myungsoo." he let out a deep breath "You have given me so much pain, that it hurts so much." his voice croack this time. He wipe the corner of his eyes, drying the tears have tried to fall out.

His anger lowered down as he heard how Woohyun was hurt.

"Stop telling me not to speak the past. Believed me, even I was trying harder not to speak about it again. As much as I wanted to forget about it, the more it coming back." with that he left.

Myungsoo was left taken aback, he remain seated, he can't move. He can only mutter "I'm sorry." but that was too late, Woohyun had already out his suite door.




[Seoul]


"Sir! Wait! You're not—" Secretary Chae shouts at the guy who entered his boss room.

A loud bang of his office door and a click of a doorknob what gets Sungyeol attention.

"Oh, hello! What a surprised visit." he muttered, as a smug on his face form.

Just then his intercom on his desk beeped and a voice of his secretary sounded out.

"CEO Lee, are you alright? Some guy barged into your office without any appointment."

"Everything is fine, Ms. Chae. Go back to your work." he then turn off his intercom, he leaned his elbow on his desk and resting his chin on his hand. "What brings you here lovely?" he asked.

The guy stomped forward and slam his hand on the desk, "Don't give me that crap talk. Tell me, why did you do that?"

He raised an eyebrow, "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything."

The guy gritted his teeth at his so I-am-so-innocent act, and slam his hand again on the desk. "Didn't do anything, my . Oh, yeah sure. Mr. CEO Lee, who supposed to be with Director Nam in Japan, he send his husband instead." he said overloading with sarcasm.

The smug on Sungyeols' face gotten wide, "I told you Sunggyu, but you didn't listen." he fired back. "If you only showed up when I asks you nicely, then I wouldn't do that." he smirk.
Sunggyu gasped. So, Sungyeol knows something. But how and why? He shouldn't let his husband to be near with his ex. What he was planning for?