We Meet Again

The Story Of Us
Leaving the last time is the best option to do. Staying there would be a mess. Seeing Myungsoo again in unexpected way is too easy way to handle, the hardest thing to deal with is— is to know that he's the husband of the CEO. The welcomed is too overwhelming, seeing them together is just blinding, Woohyun sigh. "Not like you still feel the same way for him. Get hold of yourself Hyun, he's your ex and you've already get over him. You're too cool, you can handle this."

Maybe he's thinking too loud that even his secretary can read what's on his mind. "Hey, you're okay? Penny on your thoughts?" Jaejoong asks getting his attention when he was still in that state, thinking and weighing the situation he have been facing.

He blink his eyes twice, reassuring that he's not hallucinating things, that his secretary was really there and asking him if he was okay. "Ye-yeah, just sorting things out." He answers when he claimed that he was dealing with the reality.

"Stops thinking things. You leave the party earlier than I expected." Jaejoong proclaim.

He snorts. He's not really in the mood going out to a party or gatherings like that, his father push him to go. No one can say "no" to his father. If he asks something, then the best thing to do is to obey him. Against him is just you wish for your end. "I just get bored. And I think, I don't fit there." A lied he made.

Jaejoong chuckled, "Don't me, Nam Woohyun!"

He glares at him, "I don't know what you are saying."

"You don't know or you pretends that you don't know?"

He raised his eyebrows, "Is there something I need to tell you? Is that what you wanted to say?"

A small laugh escaped from Jaejoong's lips. A silence filled the room. He has nothing to tell something on him. Besides, no one knows in the party that him and Myungsoo knew each other. He face to his office window, looking at the blue clear skies, listening to the sounds of the busy streets.

"That Myungsoo guy, the CEO's husband, is he the Myungsoo you once loved?" Jaejoong asks him in surprised.

Does he knows? Does someone out there knows about him and Myungsoo past? No way, no one should know that. It should be buried, and forgets everything what's on the past. Revealing the past could only hurt them and there's no good things to do for both of them.

"Is he still the same guy who left you broken years ago without telling you why?" Jaejoong asks again.

Freezes on his spot, is he too being obvious? Or did Sung Gyu told Jaejoong? The two were not that close though, but sometimes they talked things without him knowing. "Hyung…" losing of words to say.

"I think, that's answered to my questions." concluding things. "Does Gyu knows about it already?" He asks.

Woohyun looks back, so, Gyu haven't told him anything. But how did Jaejoong knows? He looks at him with a questioning eyes. And Jaejoong seems gets what he's been implying to. "I kinda figured it out on my own." He tells him.

Jeez! "H-how?" caught off guard.

"I can tell the way you just look at him." Looking at him straight, looking for some kind of expressions on his face. "The anger, the longing…" He added.

"I don't feel like I'm still longing for him. I was surprised to saw him there. And more surprised to know that he was the husband of the CEO. I guess, the hanging questions in my head for a long time have been answered, seeing them together and knowing that they were married is enough to filled up the questions I've been looking for. He chose to break my heart, and live happily with that CEO." Woohyun said,  his hand into a ball.

Jaejoong went on him side and tap his shoulder. And stayed silent. Doesn't know what to do. Staying with him in silence, could be a help though. Saying things could only complicate things.


*****

Unexpected guest came to his office later that day. And it more surprised him, it's only him who came.

"H-hi!" Myungsoo greets him nervously.

He just looks at him for a seconds. Where's you manner Nam Woohyun? He says hi, say something. "Hi!" He finally said, he smile. "Have a sit." He offered.

"What brings you here?" Woohyun asks Myungsoo once he was seated.

"CEO Lee asks me to be here and gave this to you." Myungsoo said while handling an envelope to Woohyun.

He accept the envelop, he take a looks onto the files and asks, "Why he didn't come instead?"

"I don't know."

He take a peek, and place the files in the envelope again. "You don't know? Or you asks him to send you here?" He asks in doubt.

Brows knitted, "Huh? What make you think that I'll asked him?"

"Why? Didn't you?" Woohyun asks back.

Looking surprise, he was here because his CEO, his husband asks him to, not because he wants it to or he asks for it. "You think I will? This is unbelievable!" He answers back.

He smirks, "Then, give me a good reason." He challenge.

"I am telling the truth Director Nam, and that's the truth. I'd rather be in my office than to be sent here dealing nonsense with you. Accusing things, that I don't even know why did you came up with that idea." Myungsoo said in most calmly way he can.

Woohyun let out a soft chuckled, "Hey, you're too serious. I was testing you." He enjoyed seeing Myungsoo being nervous around him. "I told you, that we often see each other now. That makes me more excited looking that day to come. I guess, that day already comes. Do you feel the same way too, Myungsoo?" He teases him.

Myungsoo bit his lower lip, head low. Damn! Director Nam Woohyun, making him feel this way. The feelings were overflowing now. Too nervous, the love he felt before for him is still there, he wants him more, he knows that; but this is so wrong, he had Yeol, his husband. If his husband knew about this, would he still send him over here? He guess, he wouldn't. Who would ever send his husband to someone he knows that he is the ex and the worst thing is that his husband still have this feelings to the others? Of course, no one. And if someone did, then he is not normal, he's stupid. No! He's crazy.

"Don't worry, Myungsoo. From this day, let's separates our personal lives, to works related." Woohyun said instead when Myungsoo didn't say any.

Well, Woohyun was right. He was right all along. Maybe, Woohyun can do that easily because he doesn't feel any towards him, but him— it's really too hard to deal and works with him. And him being around, he's not used to it. He still feels the same way for him. All he knows, he wants him back, and that's certain. But how? How? How? How? He's been asking his self the day he saw Woohyun again.