Cooking,Cooking

Sheer Love

"~~~ !! GO DOWN !! LET'S COOK !! ",I screamed so loud that I think that my neighbours are hearing me.

"Cooming~~! ",she ran down the stairs looking so sweet with my dress shirt on. "Let's cook,come on"

She dragged me by the hand to the kitchen and she putted all the ingredients that we need out. "Okay,let's split the work! I'm cutting the vegtables and you are doing the other stuff. Okay?"

I answered "You just want to cut the vegtables because it's not that difficult to do it",she nodded with a sly grin on her face. "I bet you are going to cut your finger and then you are going to cry."

"Nono! I'm going to be very careful. I don't want to be a burden."

"How many times must I tell that you are not a burden to me?"

"Keke,I just wanted to test you,Oppa~"

We started cooking while we were talking about how careless she is sometimes and how stupid I am.

"Sometimes I just want to struggle you to death. But then I think..what is going to happen when Myungsoo is not there anymore? There is no one that I can annoy. So I let you continue with your life."

"Yaa! Since when are you this aggressive,already having dreams about killing me. Unbelieveable."

"You know how important you are to me,so don't worry.Nothing can separate us"

"Yes,nothing forever best friends.Pinkie Promise"

We interwine our pinkies and then pressed our thumbs against each other. I hugged her from behind. It felt so right to be so close to her,to have intimate moments with her.

"Oppa,I'm hungry.Let's hurry",I nodded and went to my side.

After finishing cooking. I placed everything nicely on a plate. "~~~,sit down" she sat down and I came with the food.

"YES;FOOD!",she began to eat in a hurry,alomst choking on her food.

"Yaa,be careful.Does it taste good?"

She answered "So good. Munygsoo oppa jjang!"

I looked at her and smiled. I never want to lose you.

Best Friends Forever...

 


Sorry for the late and short chapter. But I was/ am so busy -.- <3

I hope you like it. And Comment and Subscribe. ~

Thank you so much for reading..

 

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT

'brainyme's Story 'I've been praying for you'