We Two !

Sheer Love

Your POV

"Riiiiing..."

Thank You.It's finally break that means .. food! I'm so hungry,I thought I am going to die.Wait ! Where is Myungsoo when you need him.He needs to pay for my lun- AHHH !

"Myungsoo,you idiot! You scared me to death! Ahh,I hate you! ",you yelled while he was still holding your shoulders.

"I love you,Bestie",Myungsoo looked deep into your eyes.You shyly looked away blushing a bright shade of red.

"Ahmm...yeah...Wh-Where were you this morning? I waited for you. But you didn't come. "

"Mianhae... I was clubbing yesterday and after that you know... me and some random chick ... hotel room.And I woke up too late.Sorry "

*Ohh..he went clubbing again.Why is it not surprising me,my friend is a kingka and a major playboy.*

You two arrived at the cafeteria.Girls glaring at you,because you're standing next to Myungsoo.The cafeteria is filled with students waiting to get their food,while others are busy chatting and drooling over 'The Hot Kingka' ,and like always the students are seperated into three groups : The Popular Ones, The Averages and The Nerds.I belong to the Nerds while Myungsoo is one of those popular kids.Well,you can call him the King of the Kingkas.I'm always sitting at the table near the trash can.With my friends Miyoung and Taeyeon.

"Ya! Why are you always in such deep thoughts? Are you in love?",he asked suspicious.

*Yes,with you.But you are just to blind to see it* "No.Look your friends are waiting for you",you smiled,pointing to his friends.

"I wanted to sit with you today.We could sit at the table over there.There where 'The Averages' are sitt-"

"No.I'm just going to sit with Miyoung and Taeyeon",you interrupted him.

"Next time?",you just nodded your head. "Okay,love you", he said and then jogged to his friends.

You watched his back slowly fading away.If I could only tell him what I feel for him,but I don't want to ruin or friendship.He's the most important person in my life I don't want to lose him too.We are just to different.He's perfect,nice,charming,so good looking and hot,every girl likes him.Who wouldn't? If you don't like him then you are stupid or blind..or both.Everyday I said to myself to stop loving him,while punching my chest where my heart is.But nowadays I'm not doing it anymore because I know that I can't stop my feelings.He already took a part of my heart and I doubt that he is going to give it back to me.Ahh..just when I think of him my hearts beats faster.There are times when I just want to say 'I LOVE YOU' but my mouth won't open and my head yells 'NO!'.

Yes,because it's wrong..just wrong.To fall in love with your best friend.Beause you are forever in that stupid 'Friendzone'.And one day you're feelings will only backfire you.

"DONGSAENG-AH! WE ARE HERE!"

 


Hey Guys ^^
I hope you like the first chapter.I know it's boring,crappy and short and many other awful things.But I promise that the next chapters are going to be more interesting! And longer ^^
I'm busy with school nowadays but I'll try my best to update everyday or every second day :)

Sorry for my bad grammar and english ! >.<

Comment and Subscribe :D Annyeong~

 

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT

'brainyme's Story 'I've been praying for you'