Thinking about our younger years

Sheer Love

I see Miyoung and Taeyeon waving at me. How embarassing they are screaming the whole time 'Come here,beauty' , 'Hey,pretty sit here.Move your booty' or 'You hot chick,~~~.We are here!'. I quickly ran to them hiding my face on the way.

"YAA! You guys are so embarassing.See everyone is looking at us.I just want to die."

"Well,our mission is fulfilled we just wanted to see Myungsoo's reaction.",Taeyeon said nodding her head to where Myungsoo is sitting.I didn't dare to turn around and just ignored it. Taeyeon and Miyoung,or how I like to call them 'MiTae',know that I'm madly in love with Myungsoo.They even knew it before I knew it myself that I love him.Now thinking of it it's a really funny story.

-Flashback-

"Unnie! Did you see Mungsoo today? He looks so handsome",I said excited.

"Looks,like someone is in love with their best friend", Miyoung teased.

"No! We are just friends,we don't love each other."

"Cutie,do you know what one sided love is?",Miyoung asked.

"..Yes?"

"See,this is how you feel for Myungsoo.How you look at him.How you talk about him,everything is so obvious if I wouldn't know it better I would think that you are in love with him since elemantary schoo-" I stopped Taeyeon with covering with my right hand.

"Ahh..you are making my head ache! Maybe I do..but he doesn't feel the same for me." I sighed

"Yeah,love .We know",They both said in unison.

-End of Flashback-

From that day on I took more care how I acted around him,I don't want others to know that I love him.They never said things like 'He loves you too,I bet' or something like that.They didn't want to make my hopes high,because nobody knows what he actually feels for me.And the worst things in love you can make are 1) Getting your hopes high and 2) Denying the truth.

The bell rang signaling to go back to class.I quickly hugged 'MiTae' while I run to my next class.That is at the other end of the school.Why is this school just so big? I hate it.

I reached the class just before the teacher came.I made my way to the last row beside the window.The students not even paying attention to me.I'm sitting here because I'm good at school,not bad, and the bad students must sit at the front.Or else the wouldn't pay attention in class and talk with each other.

I am sitting alone,well you can say I'm a outsider.But I really don't care,I have Miyoung, Taeyeon ... and Myungsoo. Myungsoo... thinking about him what lesson does he have now?

I looked outside the window.The weather today is really nice.It's spring,the sun is high up at the sky and the grass is greener than ever.This classroom is near the place where we always have PE class when the weather is nice. WAIT ! The weather is nice...Myungsoo's class has PE right now...I looked outside once again and there he is standing like a God.

 


Hellooo :) and Happy Lunar New Year ! <3

Here is the 2nd Chapter.I don't know if I can update tomorrow but I'll try my best.Thanks for reading ^^

Comment and Subscribe :)

 

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT

'brainyme's Story 'I've been praying for you'