The Night begins...

Sheer Love

Myungsoo's POV


"Yaa,lazy girl stand up!",I screamed staying behind her. She fell of the couch making a loud 'pang' sound.

"Ouch.. that hurts",she said and rubbed her .

I helped her stand up and wiped the dirt of from her . Well,you can say I am slapping her behind right now. Keke,and she's just standing there not noticing what I'm actually doing. Suddenly I heard her stomach grumble.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes,I didn't have lunch",she said with a pout.

"Let's make you something yummy,come!"

We went to the kitchen and opened the fridge ... only to see it empty.

"Looks like we need to go grocery shopping",she cutely nodded her head. We ran to the entrance door and wore our shoes.

"Do you want to drive with the car or-"

"Let's drive with the car,I'm too lazy to walk and I bet we are going to buy many things because I am really really hungry!"

"I realised that nowaday you like to interrupt people",she made a 'merong' and ran to my car.

Yes,I have a car but I don't really use it. When I'm going to school with ~~~ we always walk. Because when we take the car we only have 10 minutes until we reach school,but I want to talk with her more so we walk,what takes us 25 minutes.

We hopped into the car,talking about random stuff. She is sometimes just too weird. First she talks about food then about Kim Jaejoong,how much she loves him and that one day she will marry him and that he is so 'yummy'. I guess that's why after food comes Jaejoong. Then she talks about how 'MiTae' always say that she is too naive - where they are right,they right.And at last she tells me funny jokes,which alomst got us into a car crash 'cause I was laughing too much .

~~~,do you know how happy I am when I'm with you? Sometimes I just want the time to stop and laugh with you until tears are coming out of our eyes and our stomaches are aching.

 

But everything has to come to an end....

 


UPDATE !! ^^

Sorry if it's short and not that interesting but I don't have much time. But I still try my best to update right? :)
And sorry if you don't like Jaejoong but he's my Bias. I just had to put him somehow in this story >.<

Well..Comment and Subscribe !! ~

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT

'brainyme's Story 'I've been praying for you'