The past I want to forget

Sheer Love

Your POV

I'm already waiting 15 minutes,looks like Myungsoo will go home alone or with another girl. I slowly took one step hoping that he would suddenly come and hug me,but I heard nothing. After taking five steps,i gave up.I continued walking in a normal human speed.

"~~~! WAIT!",he ran towards me with a cupcake in his hands.I stopped walking making him almost bump into me.

"Hey.",I said with my head down,looking at the green grass,seeing how a cockchafer tries to climb a straw of grass.

"Look at me",he lifted my chin up,"you look so sad? Did something happen? I saw you in PE class,but you turned around ignoring me."

"It's nothing.. i'm just tired."

"I almost forgot! Here a cupcake!",hearing the word 'cupcake' immediately mde me happy and it created a big smile on my face showing my teeth.

Myungsoo's POV

*I knew that you would love it.*

"How about we go home now?",she nodded while concentrating on her cupcake.

While I am looking at her I didn't notice that a big grin formed on my face.She always looks so childish and innocent. If a guy ever dares to hurt her i'm going to punch him so hard that he won't be able to walk for weeks or if I even think about a guy touching her I'm going crazy.I would do everything to make sure that she is safe.

-Flashback-

"AHH ! HELP ME ! PLEASE !"

What's that it's 11 pm some people are sleeping!

"HELP ! "

I think I know this voice.. it's ~~~'s voice! I looked out the window to see ~~~ surrounded by three guys. One guy holding her from behind and the other two are infront of her. In a rush I changed myself into jeans and wore my shoes.

Reaching where ~~~ is standing I yelled "What do you guys think you are doing?!" They turned around saying "Ohh..her knight in shining armour is here."

"Yes and you guys are going down !",without a warning I punched the three guys in their faces and when they where on the ground I kicked them with my feet in their stomaches "HOW STUPID ARE YOU? THIS IS THE LOWEST LEVEL ! THREE GUYS VS. ONE GIRL ! " after I fnished punching them I yelled "AND NOW LOOK THAT YOU ARE GOING AWAY I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN !!! " They stood up holding on their tummys and faces and ran away like scared five year old kids.

I heard ~~~ crying I turned around and took three big steps and kneeld down to face here "~~~,baby girl,I'm here.You are save.No one is going to hurt you ever again."

I hugged her,making her cry even more on my shoulder. "I want to *sniff* go n-*sniff* now."

"Are your parents there?" I asked because I know that her parents are always on business trips like mine. She shook her head.

"You are going to sleep tonight at my place,okay?" I helped her standing up and piggy-backed her to my home.

-End of Flashback-

Yes,I will always protect her. ~~~ always acts as if she doesn't know that,that happened.But she is just denying it,wanting to forget the bad memories.And this is one of the reasons why I always go home with her. It doesn't really matter, my house is near hers you can say that we are neighbours just that a house is separating our houses from standing next to each other.

"Oppa,why are you not talking?",~~~ asked me.

"Nothing,I'm just thinking about something.Do you want to sleep at my place today? We don't have school tomorrow. You know like old times?"

She nodded and so we continued walking to my house while she continued eating her big cupcake and me thinking about how I never want to lose ~~~.

 


Annyonghaseyo ^^ Chapter 4 is here

Sorry if it seems rushed ^^
Comment and Subscribe !!

And I wanted to say..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG-SSHI ! Always stay the same and never change.Never lose your smile and always be happy.
Stay healthy and may all your wishes and dreams come true.
Saranghaeyo~ <3

My ultimate Bias ! and forever a Cassiopeia ^^
 

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT

'brainyme's Story 'I've been praying for you'