Lesson learned

Sheer Love

After paying the ingredients that we bought. We went back to his car. I didn't need to hold anything even though we bought a lot. Myungsoo is behind me walking with five bags in his hands. I wanted to help him but he said that I should just open the door for him. I opened the door for the trunk and he putted all the bags in it. While I am already sitting on the passenger seat. What takes Munygsoo so long? I turned around only to see him flriting with other girls giving them his number. HIS SUCH A STUPID PLAYBOY!

He closed the door and went to the driver seat. He fasten his seatbelt and looked at me.

Myungsoo POV

"Ahmm..your seatbelt",I awkwardly said.

"Oh yeah..Oppa~..",after securing her seatbelt she turned to look at me. I started the enigne.

"~~~ . Don't think that with your aegyo,you are making thinks better!"

I am not that angry how it sounds like. But I was,or still am,so worried! That stupid guy wanted to her,you could clearly read his mind! Arrghh...I really wanted to chop his head off!

"Next time you should better be more careful,seriously! Be happy that I was there or else who would know where you are right now.. maybe tied on a bed in a cheap hotel! I can't believe it,that I let this guy ran away. I should have killed him first or at least kick him so hard in his stomach that he won't be able to breath and just leave him there suffering! This guy was really really disgusting! Remember the three guys that wanted something from you that guy was nearly as dis-" I then realised what I said right now. HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE MYUNGSOO?!?

I looked to my right only to see ~~~ sitting stiff there with a pale face.

"I'm sorry.I shouldn't have said that. I'm just so angry and I really want to kill myself right now! I can't protect you that good,how I want to and now I even made you remember things that you want to forget. I'm really the worst best friend someone could have",my hand was gripping tightly on the steering wheel,angry at myself I didn't noticed that I drive so fast.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand covering my right hand. I softened hearing her words "Slow down,you are getting us into a car crash.You're not a bad best friend.You are the best friend someone can ever have.You care so much for me.While I'm not even trying to make things easier for you. Thank You,Oppa~"

I shook my head "You are saying it,as if you're a burden to me but you are not and never will be."

She smiled that innocent and sincere smile of hers,making me smile too.

"Come on,let's cook! You must be really hungry",I heard her stomache grumble as if I have a conversation with it.

We got out of the car and into the house.

 


Hello ^^

I know it's kind of short but yeah..sorry :) I'm really busy right now.
Chapter 8 is up :D
Enjoy the sweet,corny and cheesy moments as long as Myungsoo x ~~~ still have them. :pp


Comment and Subscribe !! (:

I don't know if I can update tomottow but when I can't I think I'll update 2 chappies on Wednesday >.<
 

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT

'brainyme's Story 'I've been praying for you'