Is it okay?

Sheer Love

"Then I'll pick everything.If you say so." a waitress made her way to us,smiling with flirting eyes to Myungsoo.

"Okay,then.Can we please hav-Waaaaff arrrrw uuuuww doinwwwn???" I cutted his sentence by covering his mouth with my small hand,the last words coming out of his mouth not understandable. The waitress looking at us as if we were crazy.

"Ahmm...We are just going to take samgyupsal and bibimbap.Thank You!" I smiled at her giving her my 'Get Lost'-Look. But she ignored it and sended oppa a wink. She turned around to go to the kitchen.I heard her saying something like 'That boy over there is so hot' to the other female workers and pointing to our table. I even heard them giggling...I hate such girls.

"Are you jealous?" I turned back to Myungsoo to see that he wasn't even an inch away from my face.

"Definitely not. All your stupid fangirls are like this,not knowing anything better than fangirling about you. It's just embarassing and stupid."

I saw him looking down with a pout and a sigh.

"Here is your food." The same waitress from before said.

"Thank You that was fast."

"Only for you." and she wisphered in his ear and handed him a little paper.

"Let's eat,I wanna go home" I said glaring at him. Damn,he's just so stupid,flirting with other girls while I'm sitting here like a idiot,waiting for him to respond my feelings.

After eating,which was extremly awkward,because when he always asked me something I would go like 'Mhmm..' , 'Yes' , 'No' , 'I don't care'

We are sitting in the car right now.

"Do you sleep today at my place?" does he even notice that I'm mad at him or is he just playing stupid?

"We have school tomorrow,so I guess no."

"We don't have school tomorrow,it got canceled,because I don't know"

"Are you lying? 'Cause if I find out that I'm skipping school because of your lies which I trusted I'll rip your head off." I said in one long breathe.

"I'm not lying,I would never lie to you. So your sleeping in my place."

"Yeah...your phone is ringing."

"Can you please hold it for me?" I took his phone and held it by his ear.

"Aha..yeah sure..of course I'll bang them hahaha" To who is he talking too?

"See you later,bye"  He turned to me and began to say "There is a party at Yoochun's place there will be some hot chicks. I'm going there,you can come with me. Or else you can stay in my home,I'll be back soon.

"I'll stay home."

"Are you sure? It might be boring without me" He tried to make a joke,but failed.

"Bring me to your place and I'm totally sure."

Arriving at his house,mansion whatever you wanna call it,I got out of the car.

"Give me your keys" I commanded,I'm still pissed because of that waitress and his never ending playboy games.

"Why?"

"Are you stupid? How can I go inside your house?"

"Oh right,here. And please don't do something stupid,okay?"

"Yeah,just go."

"Okay,bye~" he sang.

I didn't respond and went to the entrance door. I opened the door,the whole house silent.

 

This is going to be a long night....

 


Update here ^^

I won't be able to update until March 3,because I'm on skiing course. >.<

I never went skiing before so I'm really really really nervous O.o I don't want to die keke~

Comment and Subscribe ^^