Marking what is mine !

Sheer Love

I looked to my left only to see ~~~sleeping soundless.

"~~~,wake up! We are here",I shook her body but still no response.

"YAA !! WAKE UP !!",and she is still sleeping..this girl really.

I came nearer to her and whispered "~~~,Jaejoong is here..", she immediately woke up and bumped her head into mine. "Yaa ! You're so clumsy.Ouch it hurts so much!"

"Do you think my head doesn't hurt? Why are you even so stupid and so near? D-Did you want to me? Huh?",she asked suspicious.

"No,if I don't allow a guy to even lay a finger on you.Do you really think I'm going to touch you?",i said in a 'matter of fact'-tone.

"Whatever~ I'm hungry lets's goo~",she got out of the car and ran to the entrance.

This girl is really something. I got out of the car,locking it.I walked towards her with my typical 'bad boy'-walk and sending winks to girls,making them sigh about my hotness.

"Oppa~ do you really think that you are that handsome?",she asked me,tilting her head to the left looking at me with big,innocent eyes.

"Yes,I am. You know you need to be confident! Always walk with your held high. And stop looking at me like that,it makes me feel like a bad person."

She blinked in response. And walked into the grocery store. Her eyes went huge seeing all the food.

"Myungie! I'm going to the chocolate section while you are looking for the ingredients for bibimbap,kimbap and kimchi.Okay? Good? Let's meet at the cashier",and so she just ran away all excited.

Your POV

Food,Food,Food,Food....

I went to the part where all the cookies are. Ahh,I love chocolate. I'm still giggling about the incident before. Myungsoo was so near. Did he noticed that I was blushing? Hopefully not. I love it when he laughs or does something silly and embarassing. It makes my world much brighter. Sometimes I think how can someone be so flawless? He is the definition of the word perfect.

I bent down to get my favorite cookies. And that is really stupid. Because I'm wearing a skirt and a top. I think my is showing. I quickly stood straight,fixing my skirt.

Behind me I heard someone clearing his throat "Kinda sad that you pulled your skirt down. I had a really nice view. maybe you can come to my home and show me more. My house isn't that far away from here",a guy took me by the wrist and pulled me closer to him. I am so shocked right now I can't even speak properly.

"S-Sor-Sorry,but I'm her with my friend"

"Guy or Girl?"

"My guy best friend!",I tried to get out of his grip but failed.

"Nono! Little Kitty,I think your BFF will have nothing against it if we play together tonight"

"Play?",I asked curious. "Ohh,so innocent. That makes you even hotter. Com-"

I feel a strong arm pulling me back and holding my waist "I'm sorry,but she already planned something ... with me",he said while smirking.

The guy answered "You must be her best friend,I promise I will take good care of her. I'm going to treat her like a princess",he winked at me. How disgusting...

"Well,I am not just her best friend but also her lover. And I don't want to sound rude but if you are not going away in 5 seconds I swear you,you are going to lose your life! 5...4..."

"I'm not scared!",the guy defended himself.

"3...2..."

"Okay,I'm going!!",he stomped away angrily and frustrated.

"Oppa~Thanks",I kissed him on his cheek. What did I just do? DID I REALLY KISS HIM ON HIS CHEEK? ~~~ ARE YOU CRAZY? I tried to act calm and normal,but that's really hard because i just kissed him!

"I ahmm.. It's o-okay",he smiled and his cheeks turned red,I looked at his arm still around my waist. He noticed it and pulled his arm back. "Co-Come on,let's pay this stuff"

"Sorry for causing so much trouble. And you are not scolding me 'cause we're in public,right? And I am dead in the car...right?"

"Yes,you are so dead! How could you be so careless,that guy almost you. Don't think that your puppy look is going to stop me!"

Here we go again...


Anyonghaseyo ~

Chapter 7 is here yuhuu ^^
I promised that the next chapter is going to be longer.Is this long enough?
If not I'm so sorry but I'm so freakin busy right now.
And sorry if everything seems so rushed >.<

Comment and Subscribe ~

 

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT

'brainyme's Story 'I've been praying for you'