All She Knows

Sheer Love

Listen to :

Bruno Mars - All She Knows

 


"Because .. I really like you." he whispered

He likes me..Sunggyu likes me. My childhood friend. The one I could always go to when I had problems with Myungsoo.

"~~~,are you still there ?"

"Mhmm,yes. I-I am" I was stuttering like crazy. "Oppa,I don't rea-rea-really kn-know what to s-say. Th-This comes so sudd-sudden. " Damn,stuttering.

"Okay. I don't want you to answer now. I just want you to listen to me,alright ?" he said not wanting me to force myself into loving him.

"I will listen."

"So here it goes. I know you since I was 5,remember ? You,Myungsoo and Me were always together. Always going out with each other. But as we grew older we went our separate ways and the feelings that I had for you were more. I started falling in love with you. I tried my best to come nearer to you. I tried my best to show you my love. But you had just eyes for Myungsoo. You only felt for him something special. Even when he didn't spend much time with us anymore,because he was more popular, and hurted you,you still supported him. Did you know how I felt ? Your indirect rejection. It killed me every time until now. You gave your heart to him,to the one that saw you only as his best friend. When you cried without telling me why,I knew that it was because of Myungsoo. You are so innocent and fragile. All the pain you felt went over to me. But you didn't stop loving him,no matter how much your heart hurted,you didn't stop. The day you told me that you are in love with Myungsoo,I felt like my life has been taken away. I wanted to leave you two so I could move on. That's why I didn't go into the same school as you. I couldn't bare it anymore. His love is all you know. You gave him your heart and it is still his. I gave you my heart and you still have it."

I cried and cried without stopping. How could I be so stupid. I hurted him so much,that he wanted to forget me.

"~~~ don't cry.Please that's the last thing I want you to do. Please smile."

"Oppa. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. "

No One's POV

Sobbing could be heard. Two best friends crying for each other. For hurting each other and not knowing when to stop.

"Oppa,I'll make it up to you. I promise,I will never hurt you again. Just please don't leave me alone. Please. " The fragile girl over the phone plead.

"I swear." his promising words,gave ~~~ hope that he would really never leave.

"Goodnight ~~~ . Sleep well. "

"Oppa !" she screamed through the phone,so scared to never hear his voice again.

"Yes?" Sunggyu answered.

"When I call you tomorrow will you answer the phone?"

"Of course."

"Good,let's meet tomorrow. We need to catch up things. I'll send you a message. Good Night,Oppa~ And I really missed you."

"Good Night,princess. See you tomorrow. You need some rest. "

They both hung up.

This night a girl cried herself into sleep. For being blind and hurting someone that is so precious to her. For being stupid and selfish. And for pushing people she loves away from her. Crying herself into sleep 'cause she is scared that she will lose him again. But most of all she is crying because her love to one person led another person to pain.

While a boy was finally happy after a long time. Tears of joy coming out from his eyes,for finally admiting his feelings. And hearing her voice made him felt like flying. He does not have the feeling anymore of being a coward. But his tears were mixed with a bit of sadness. Sadness that the person he gave his heart still loves the other one.

The other boy is busy partying,getting drunk,having fun and is ing his way through each girl. Currently having his third girl this night. Unaware that his best friends are letting their feelings out. And are crying about how the things went so wrong. But he is filled in a lust,not caring what is happening in the real world,the reality. The reality he always wanted to forget.

 

This night everything will change. After this nothing is going to be the same. Everything is getting dark. For other people the stars are shining at them right now. But we are different,our story is different. Look can you see the stars ? Can you ? I can't. I think you can't see it too.  Because we are blinded by pain,sorrow.Our own tears. And because of the love we are not willing to give up. Because it slightly brightens the dark world. Love. But I promise that one day,we can see the stars again and when this happens. We are happy again. I promise.

 

 

 

 


HELLO MY LOVELY READERS :) SOORY FOR THE FREAKIN' SHOOOOOOOOORT CHAPPIE TT

Comment and Subscribe ~ sorry for not updating. Sorry for typos.

And if you have questions,about how I came to this idea or my inspiration,or so on and on.Please ask me via private message,and I'm going to answer it here.If you don't want your name to be mentioned,than please just say so ^^ Don't be shy and ask !

This was it and I'm going to update soon ~ Love you all and Thank you :) <3

 

P.S. If you are asking from where I have this 'quote' or whatever. I have it from my brain. Yes,I wrote it myself. I don't know if you like it or not. (I kinda find it ... IDK. Weird? ^^) But I thought it fits well with this chapter. But let me know how you are thinking about it :)