Shall I ?

Sheer Love

I sighed and once again I'm alone.

This last days I think that the qualitiy of our friendship is sinking.I went to his bedroom and took a white shirt from his closet and wear it.It just goes right above my knee.

It's so boring maybe I should set the house on fire ? No,just joking. But wouldn't it be so funny. Well,whatever.

I should have went to the party with him and get drunk and do stupid . But I don't drink alcohol and I don't know anyone there,and I might just end up watching Myungsoo flirting with another girl and then going home with her and leaving me alone. I realized that whatever I'm doing,wherever I'm going I end up alone.

"23:57" I said to myself looking at the wall still in Myungsoo's bedroom. I stood up and made my way to the living room,switching the TV on a drama automatically pops out.

Just great,it can't get anymore depressing can it ?

The boy is holding a girl hindering her from comiting suicide.

Suicide ?

~~~ Don't even think about it. What is going on with you ?

First thinking about setting the house on fire and now suicide ? What's next getting ?

I sat down,breathing in and out ,in and out ...

My cellphone began ringing. Which jerk is this now ?

"Annyeong ~ Beauty !"

"Sunggyu?"

"Yes,me!" It's been a while since I herad his voice. Sungkyu,is a good friend of mine,you can say that he is my second best friend. He is not going in the same school as me but his school is near to mine.

"It's been a loong time,don't you think so,~~~ ?" he asked.

"Yes,how are you?" I asked my heart beating faster.

"I'm fine,I really am. You know I kind of miss you this last days." how cute from him.

"I mi-miss you too. Are you still together with your girlfriend,what is her name again ? Soyun ? Right ?" When I think about Sunggyu and Soyun it makes me really jealous,I would see them sometimes holidng hands and kissing each other on my way home. But this last days I always see him alone.

"I broke up with her,I got really bored of her,you know,the same old me." yes,Sunggyu is a playboy just like Myungsoo..

"I'm really sorry... well,for her"

"Haha,I love your pointless comments. To say the truth I called because..." he stopped talking.

We stayed silent for three minutes,the longest three minutes of my life.

"Because?.." I asked getting really curious.

 


I'M SO SORRY !! SORRY !! I HATE MYSELF !!!

I was sick and really busy with school and that's why I couldn't update for so long. I'm really angry about myself.

But thank you for waiting so patiently for this chapter I promise that from now on I will update more regulary and often.

Comment and Subscribe ~

Love yoou ~