The good times

Sheer Love

Your POV

Reaching his home,I am so happy! The last time I was her was ... 7 months ago? Usually we would have a sleepover every weekend,but Myungsoo changed. He went clubbing more often and didn't have time for me,that's why I was shocked when he asked me if I want to sleep in his house. My parents and Myungsoo's parents are business partners. That's why are parents are always on business trips on the same time.

Entering his house i noticed that a lot of things changed. The table that was always beside the entrance door is now gone,the living room is somehow bigger. I guess it's because the table that used to stand between the TV and the light blue sofa is not there anymore.

"Hey! Come on,let's go upstairs",when we were upstairs we went to his bedroom. It's still the same. His big king-sized bed is still in the middle of the room,still covered with it's dark purple bed sheets. And a small table,where his clock is,is on the left side of the bed... and on his shelf there was a picture of us two. Me pouting and him smiling. Lookng to the left i saw Myungsoo standing there looking at me.

"It's been along time since you where the last time here,rght?",I nodded.

"How about we change first into something comfortable?", he threw a white dress shirt and boxershorts to me. "Change in the bathroom,okay?"

I went to the bathroom. And changed into the shirt given me. I opened the door only to reveal a half Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at me saying "You like what you see?" and giving me a wink afterwards.

"EWW! You're just my best friend. EWW! Noo",making me shiver,but I must admit that he has a really nice body.And I'm blushing again .. ohh why?

He opened his mouth to answer but I just ran out of the room sitting on the sofa of the living room.

*Ahh..how embarassing! But he's so... Stop thinking about that,~~~ !!* you punched your head while saying 'Stop thinking that'

No One's POV

But without you knowing Myungsoo was on the stairs watching your cute actions,only with sweatpants on,like before. A big smile came across his face.

*She's just too cute and innocent.*

 


Sorry for the very short and extremly boring update >.< but I just came from school and I'm kinda busy so I'm really sorry
But here is Chapter 5 ^^

Is it weird when I always work on my chapter but instead thinking of Myungsoo (who is the main character here) I think of Jaejoong.That's the reason why I sometimes write 'Jaejoong' instead 'Myungsoo'. I always imagine Jaejoong being the main character keke :) I think it's because Jae is my Bias ^^

Yeah..anyways Comment and Subscribe ! <3
 

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT

'brainyme's Story 'I've been praying for you'