Epilogue

A Mate's Struggle

Cory got to go with Kisu, Youngjae and Jooheon as they went to France. "Ah, this is the life," said Youngjae as they walked around Paris. "Thanks for inviting me along," said Cory. "No problem," said Youngjae. "I think you needed the break like we did," he said. "It's nice to get away for a while at least," he said. Cory nodded.

"I don't want to sound impatient but," said Jisung as he sat by a river he had found amongst the sea of buildings. "Can I be let out today?" He asked. Kisu shook his head. "Sure Jisung, sure," he said, chuckling some. "Does he want out already? The day hasn't even started yet," Youngjae said, laughing some. "Kids," Jooheon said with a chuckle. "Says the youngest between the 5 of us," Kisu said with a snicker.

They continued to walk around the city, stopping by a coffee shop to get some coffee and relax a little before continuing on their sight seeing. "So where are you going after this?" Youngjae asked Cory. "I don't know yet," Cory said, scratching the back of his head. "I might return to the states to see if I'm still welcome," he said. "Hey, if Changkhyun never said no to you returning I'm sure he's fine with it," said Jooheon. 

"Is it because of Jimin?" Asked Kisu. "Partly," Cory said, sighing a bit. "I want to see him and make amends but," he said, scratching the back of his head. "Where did Kihyun go anyway?" Asked Youngjae. "He's back in the states, as much as he wanted to stay Changkhyun would be without a beta," Cory said, shrugging.

"I'm sure he'll be alright, Changkhyun seems to be fine on his own," said Jisung. Kisu hummed in response before repeating what Jisung said. "Changkhyun is still young," said Jooheon. "I think having Kihyun around will help a bit with how he handles things, especially with their new neighbors," he said. "Ah right, Taeseon and them," said Cory. "To already have a faction made and they're still rookies, that's actually quite the accomplishment," said Jooheon.

"I wonder if we'll see Chan and the others before we head to Spain," said Kisu as their coffee arrived. "I've been waiting to see them!" Said Jisung. "Poor Jisung here's been getting more and more impatient," Kisu said with a snicker. "He'll get his chance to see them I'm sure," said Youngjae as he drank some coffee.

After a couple hours Youngjae got a text so he checked his phone. "Oh, we got some company," he said. "Eh?" Asked Cory. Kisu fought back a grin as he excused himself to the bathroom to change and let Jisung come out. Jisung came back to the table and Youngjae stood, paying for their coffee and headed off with the others. "Ask and you shall receive," said Jooheon as he saw the text that Youngjae got. They reached the Eiffel Tower and Jisung saw who it was they were meeting.

"Chan!" Yelled Jisung as he ran to Chan, tackling him. "Hey there kiddo," said Chan as he laughs. "You're lucky we got some missions here or we wouldn't have made it," he said as the others walk over. "Hey guys," said Cory. Felix and Changbin waved.

"What missions you got?" Asked Jisung as he stepped away from Chan and went to stand with Cory. "Ah, the usual small missions," said Chan as he scratched the back of his head. "Waiting on the next Italy run, when we get invited anyway," he said.

"Hyunjin's been wanting to go," said Jisung as he chuckled. "Minho went with Mingyu last month when they went this year," he said. "I heard," said Chan. "So that's why we didn't get invited," said Felix. "Well, there's always next time," he said. Chan nodded. "We're also looking for a new city to stay in," he said. "As much as Sungjin has been good to us, we feel like we're intruding sometimes," he said. "Even though they said it was fine," he said. "We might stay in France, we'll see," he said.

"Life continues as normal it seems," said Jooheon after Chan had to leave with Felix and Changbin. "It was nice to see them again," said Jisung as he beamed. "I told you we'd get to see them," said Kisu as he chuckled some.

"Any place in particular you want to go?" Asked Youngjae. "No," said Jisung. "I'm good," said Cory. "Same," said Jooheon. "This is your home country, this is your vacation," said Jisung. Youngjae smiled slightly. "Thanks," he said.

They spent the rest of their time in France doing some sight seeing and making happy memories to go back on later. Chan and the others got to see them once more before Youngjae and Jooheon decided to go back to South Korea with Kisu. Cory was returning to the states but would be back after making sure Jimin was okay.

They stood in the airport after going through security. "Well," said Kisu as he turned to Cory. "You'll be back after checking on Jimin right?" He asked. Cory nodded. "Of course," he said. "Unless something comes up," he said. "Good, it'd be nice to understand conversations again," Youngjae said, jokingly. Kisu chuckled some and nodded. "We'll see you there then," he said. "See you," said Cory and they parted ways, going to different gates.