Chapter 8

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bodyguard's Side)

"Are you now at Ms. Sana's apartment, Jeongyeon?" Asked the bunny-like girl who is currently busy fixing her suit in front of the mirror.

"Just arrived."

"Okay, good." She then faced the other girls after checking, the rest of her team were also done fixing themselves. "Jeongyeon had arrived and was about to pick up Ms. Sana for her make-over at the salon Young Miss had instructed. Are you listening, Jeong?" She glanced at her earpiece that had a wire connected behind their devices.

"Yes, ma'am."

"So, as planned, Dahyun you'll be in-charge of taking Ms. Sana's and our Young Miss' photos."

The said girl nodded, she then continued.

"Chaeyoung, you'll be the one opening the door for Ms. Sana and be her guide towards their table. And be on standby for whatever assistance Ms. Sana needed."

The other nodded.

"Jihyo and Momo will be the lookout, Young Miss doesn't want interruption from those scumbags. And lastly, Mina and I will be their personal waitress and at the same time the lookout."

"Copy," The last three said in unison.

"And Jeong, while the party is ongoing, be the lookout for the exterior vicinity and back to driving once everything is done, if Young Miss will not change her mind."

"Copy and out."

Once the call was cut, they all laid their hands on top of the others and cheered for good luck.

Tzuyu did say that they also need to enjoy the party.

×××

(Sana's Side)

"Oh, God!" She squealed while looking at herself in the mirror.

Yes, she was wearing the dress and checked herself in the mirror—not minding the cracks along the sides—deciding to wear the heels later 'coz she'll be doing her make-up first.

Scrambling inside her purse for any face paint, she sighed. She only finds a pinkish-red lipstick, not mentioning how deep it already is, and a pressed powder that she can already see the bottom, to top it of, it has no foam. Recalling when she last bought this a groan escaped—just last year.

Great.

It's still four and the prom starts at seven, but due to lack of beauty products, she might go there on time—so that her face will be deprived of makeup.

A knock.

"Teleporting groceries again—Oh, Hello?" Sana's eyes went wide seeing a guy in a suit smiling at her the moment she opened the door slightly. "Uhm, yes?"

The visitor bowed in courtesy. "Good afternoon, Ms. Minatozaki. My name is Jeongyeon and I am here to pick you up."

Sana's brows furrowed in confusion.

"Uh, why?"

"The school gave assistance to those who'll join the event."

"Ah, is that so," Sana gave an awkward smile. "B-But I'm not done yet, I haven't put any make-ups on."

The latter grinned. "The school also gave assistance to bring you first to a salon, all-expense paid."

The squirrel could never be anymore baffled. Their school is very generous to be able to give assistance such as make-overs and a ride.

"This is weird." She muttered while eyeing the tomboy as if she's suspecting something wrong.

"Is there a problem, Ms. Minatozaki?"

"Sure there is." She nodded in agreement. "How come our school became like this all of a sudden? It's really, really odd to be honest. Giving a ride and this salon thingy? Are you sure you're not gonna murder me once I stepped inside your car?"

Jeongyeon had this habit to laugh out loud to anything she considered amusing. And the moment they spoke to each other is already making her cracked up, especially that murder thing. Sana thought that was a guy. But then again, she needs to be composed as what Tzuyu had instructed—and being compose is what Jeongyeon hates.

"I promise. Here's my I.D. if you're in doubt."

Sana grabbed the card and checked if it's not a fake one. Sure is legit.

"Eh?! You're a girl?!" She exclaimed making the latter's snort almost escaped. Sana looked at her in wide eyes.

"Yes, I am."

With that, Sana automatically bowed and apologize. She sure was surprised. Sana then handed back the item to her.

"I'll just get my purse."

"No problem, Miss."

Not long after, Sana came out wearing her heels and walked—limped—towards the black limousine along with the driver who's currently opening the door for her to get in.

"Are you not comfortable with your shoes, Ms. Minatozaki?" Said the driver while eyeing her feet.

"A bit, I'm not used to wearing high heels." Sana smiled shyly as she took a seat before they drove away.
.
.
.
As they arrived at the salon, Jeongyeon opened the door for her to get inside. Sana was no more that awed and speechless.

'This is the salon?" Sana mentally gawked as she looked around. 'I think this is Victoria's Secret models make up room!'

An attendant bowed in front of her with a smile. "Welcome, ma'am. This way."

Sana followed while trying to intake all the expensive things–expensive lights, expensive seats, expensive lighted mirrors, and expensive air (if that's possible to be considered). This is a lot to digest and she thought she might throw-up due to nervousness.

"Here, ma'am." Said the latter as she beckoned the girl who had hang down to her chest.

Sana took a seat slowly, like as if she took her seat in a normal way she might damage it. And obviously, she can't afford to pay it—even for a scratch.

"Wh-What then?" Sana asked the attendant meekly who then smiled in amusement.

"I will call first our professional hairstylist, ma'am. After that, your make-up will be done by our professional make-up artist."

"O-Okay. . ." She replied, not even sure if she should. The girl then walked away getting the professional team. 'I looked like a beggar around here. WTF."

Sana sighed as she takes a look around once more. 'Our school sure is VERY GENEROUS to have their students get their make-up done in a very extravagant place like this.'

She was then brought back to reality when a girl stood behind her back with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Somi! And I'm gonna be your hairstylist for today."

"Oh, h-hi. Yes, th-thank you. That would be nice." Sana stuttered.

The stylist giggled and grabbed her shoulders while both of them are facing the mirror.

"Relax, Miss. I'll beautify your hair before your prom starts." Said the girl while rounding up a thin cloth around Sana's neck and spread it down to her knees.

Sana actually wanna ask how many students already had gone by here but then she began to feel sleepy when her hair was being combed. 

This is new for her, nobody touches her hair, but since it's her first time she never felt so sleepy like this before.

When her head started to drop, the stylist got a hold of her head and gave a light laugh.

"Shall we detach it for while so that it won't fall off?" She asked with a hint of amusement in her eyes making Sana straightened herself in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry!" Sana hung her head low as she felt her cheeks getting redder. Well, she got her blush-on done.
.
.
.
Thirty minutes felt like hours, her hair was finally done. And wow, Sana sure felt weird looking at herself with a beautiful hair and still had a dry face.

"I'm gonna call the make-up artist now."

She then left making Sana sighed. She looked at herself in the mirror as she tried to pull her sleeves higher since it's slipping off her shoulder. She's really conscious about her shoulder, or more of like, seeing her bare skin made her felt like she's walking around . Especially with the length of this damn dress.

She looked down onto her thighs and boy, she sure felt her boy-leg can already be seen of how short it is.

"Hello there!" Another girl stood behind her that almost made her jump off the chair. 

"Oh, sorry. Did I scare you?" She said while giggling. "I'm Eunha and I'll be your make-up artist for today!"

"Ah, o-okay. Thank you."

Seeing the latter picked up cream and squeeze a light amount of it onto her palms.

"Just close your eyes until I say so."

She closed her eyes and felt her face getting smudge by whatever the girl was putting.

Sana only wears light make-up, and this is the first time—again—in her life to experience this. As minutes pass by, she felt her face getting heavy due to the amount of layering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter