Chapter 15

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

After their mini-tour, both are back in their hotel room by seven in the evening and noticed the change of bedsheets and scent. The air is much more refreshing than earlier.

But then again, both automatically went red after seeing the bed. Sana heard Tzuyu cleared .

"I'll take that bed, you sleep on the other room," Tzuyu said without even glancing at her. Sana just nodded and walked towards the other room adjacent to the previous one.

Sana kept clutching her chest feeling her rapid heart that didn't even bother to stop at any time. She then walked towards the window and took a peek of the view. The night in Switzerland sure is relaxing, sighed.

'Ugh, I still couldn't believe something happened to us. We're not even a couple!' She felt her cheeks getting warmer by the thought of Tzuyu hands roaming around her body. Sana's skin crawls remembering every touch and squeezes the younger one do, and now she's getting again.

'Bad thoughts! Bad thoughts! Go away!' Sana shakes her head hoping it will disappear but no, her mind wasn't even cooperating.

"I'll just take a shower." She mumbled and headed of the bathroom.
.
.
.
After changing into her pajamas, she saw Tzuyu working on her laptop on the bed. She can't help but stare at the concentrated latter.

'She's really beautiful even with her serious face on.'

Sana didn't notice that she was already standing in front of the taller girl who looked up to her with a confused stare.

"Is there something wrong, Sana?"

Sana snapped and realized she was already standing across Tzuyu.

"N-No!" Shaking her head. "I was just curious about what you are doing." Her cheeks started to stain red.

Tzuyu nodded and hummed. "I was just checking the status of one of our hospitals here and the sales of the other company branch as well." She then looked up from her laptop. "We're gonna visit it tomorrow then by afternoon, we're gonna travel to France."

Sana was shocked. Did she just hear they were going to France? 

"Where?" Sana repeated to make sure.

"France by the afternoon, so start packing—"

"Kyaaaaah!!"

Sana literally jumped on Tzuyu who was taken aback and was able to support herself with her arms. Tzuyu chuckled.

"Ah, that was your dream place I almost forgot."

Sana was so happy that she doesn't care about anything right now, all she wanted to do is hug the girl.

"Better pack up again, 'coz by the time we will leave here we will not come back. We're bringing our luggage with us.

Sana jumped off like a kid and ran to her room. Tzuyu shook her head out of Sana cute reaction.

×××

By nine in the morning, both reached the company branch the Chou's owned. As they were passing by, workers greeted them politely. Tzuyu smiled back at them while Sana, she felt so out of place. She just kept her head low while smiling shyly to those who greeted her.

'This is so awkward.'

As they reached the office, Tzuyu instructed Sana to just wait and she'll be back. Sana then saw Tzuyu walking to another room.

In the meantime, Sana's eyes started to scan the place.

'What, am I even allowed to be here?' She mused the place is so glamorous and elegant. 'They're so rich. My God.'

Sana didn't notice Tzuyu was back, not before she heard a chuckle. She snapped her head towards the source.

"I'm sorry, you're just too cute," Tzuyu smirked. "Stop gawking at this place, it's not worth your attention." She then held her hand and pulled her out of the room.

"What do you mean?" Sana asked while glancing at their hands then to Tzuyu's back. 'SHE'S FREAKING HOLDING MY HAND! I STILL CAN'T GET USED TO THIS! HELP!'

"You should focus your attention too much more important things."

Sana blinked. "Like what?" She then heard Tzuyu chuckled.

"Like me~" 

Sana breathing stopped and became instantly red, Tzuyu's flirting is starting to level up. And now, she's not sure whether she will really get used to it or not.

"Pfft, as if." Sana huffed earning another chuckle.

When they reached the car, they then got in and Tzuyu told the chauffeur to drive them towards the train station.

"We're not riding a plane?" Sana asked.

"The plane is not necessary, France is only a train away. I already called the pilot to wait for us there."

Sana nodded.
.
.
.
Reaching the train station, both bid goodbye to their driver who then left back to the company. Tzuyu was constantly pulling Sana since Sana was so busy admiring the large train station.

As they are seated, Sana kept fidgeting and turning as she tried to indulge every bit of pieces the train has. Tzuyu had chosen a VIP room so that no one can disturb them.

"Calm down, Sana." Tzuyu chuckled.

Sana pouted. "It's my first time riding a train in a different country."

"I know, and you looked like a five-year-old. Haha"

Sana pouted more.

"Don't tell me," Tzuyu gave a knowing smile as she grabbed Sana's hands and pulled her across making Sana straddle her lap in a second. "You're mad at me again?"

Sana knew she was red, she also knew she had her eyes wide. How can she react when everything that happened to them back in the hotel suddenly sprung up to her mind?

Tzuyu began caressing her thighs that is so exposed since she's just wearing a skirt and tucked in shirt. Tzuyu looked at her with hunger in her eyes.

"You know what I'll do if you're ignoring me again, right?"

"Yaahh!!" Sana pushed Tzuyu's face away from hers but wasn't able to get off her successfully. Tzuyu laughed at her reaction and let her sat beside her.

"I was just messing." Tzuyu grinned. "Well, why don't you take a nap? The ride will be a bit long."

Sana just nodded out of embarrassment. ' Tzuyu!' She mentally cursed after feeling the heat in her lower region. 'I'll just sleep this off.'
.
.
.
After a few hours, they finally arrived in France by the evening and Sana couldn't even be subtle about her excitement.

"Come on." Tzuyu grabbed her hand, 'coz probably Sana might get lost since she was looking on the high ceiling than the floor.

As they got out, a black BMW with a chauffeur was waiting for them, he then bowed the moment he saw them.

Taking their luggage and put it in the cargo hold, he then opens it gesturing them to get in.

As they are seated, they then drove away.

×××

(Tzuyu's Side)

Tzuyu shook her head, it felt like a Deja vú. The difference is, it happened at night. Sana kept gawking at the sight outside as they passed by. Tzuyu smiled at how she was totally entertained by Sana's little reactions.

"Est-elle votre fiancée, Mme Chou?" The driver threw the question so sudden that Tzuyu almost choked by her own saliva. She immediately turned red.

(A/N: Trans: "Is she your fiancée, Ms. Chou?")

Shaking her head, she cleared . "Non, j'espère qu'elle est."

(A/N: Trans: "No, I hope she is.")

"Elle te regarde."

(A/N: Trans: "She's looking at you.")

Tzuyu glanced at her side and finds a curious Sana staring at her. She automatically knows why, sighed.

"I was trained."

"Tzuyu-ah!! Teach me! Teach me!" Sana shook Tzuyu's arm like a whining brat, as Tzuyu gave a boring look to the chuckling driver.

"It's much better if you'll enroll in a language training class."

Sana stopped and sighed. "It's expensive, I had inquired once." She then looked out the window with a heavy face making Tzuyu guilty.

"Mieux vaut ne pas contrarier la dame, Mme Chou."

(A:N: Trans: "Better not make a lady upset, Ms. Chou.")

Tzuyu was hit by a brick on that, another Deja vú. That's what the Swiss driver told her as well.

"Arrêtons-nous ici, pour un moment."

(A/N: Trans: "Let's stop here, for a while.")

After the car stopped, Tzuyu pulled Sana out of the car making Sana's mouth wide open. The Eiffel tower at night is definitely breath-taking.

Tzuyu pulled Sana towards the tower and into an elevator. Sana was so speechless that she wanted to hug Tzuyu and thank her but she was too overwhelmed.

As they reached the sightseeing deck, Sana was too excited she almost jumped on the spot.

"Wah~ Thank you, Tzuyu-ah!" Sana ran towards the edge and looked down. "Wahh~ We're so high! And look at the view, Tzuyu-ah!"

Tzuyu smiled, she didn't even bother to look whatever Sana was pointing at, she's too busy admiring Sana's beauty.

"Are you still mad at me?" Tzuyu asked earning Sana's attention.

Sana shook her head with a smile. "No, I'm not really mad in the beginning. Hehe"

Tzuyu's brow twitched. She just realized how sly Sana's sulky manner is as she was able to bring her up here in a matter of minutes.

"What a sly. . . " Tzuyu muttered with a smirk.

"Yah! I didn't tell you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter