Chapter 3

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evening struck, and Sana was about to cook dinner when a knock came.

"Who is it?"

"Tzuyu."

Her heart skipped a beat and hurriedly lanked her way towards the door but before she could even turn the knob, she hastily fixed her clothes and combed her hair through her fingers. She then opened it.

"Oh. Are you about to go to sleep?" 

Was the first thing the taller girl had asked after seeing her current state.

A large loose white shirt with a mini short underneath, and a light blue striped knee socks. Her hair was so messy that combing it with her fingers can't even straighten it out.

As Tzuyu digested the view in front of her, a light blush appeared over her cheeks. She got to admit that Sana looked so hot in that. Not like she can say that out loud.

"Oh. . . Sorry, this is my usual clothes. Come in." She moved away to give space.

"What's this?"

Tzuyu held out the sticky note that was attached on the door and reads it.

"I won't accept any gifts from whoever you are if you can't show your face!"

"Suitors?"

Sana's face became beet red and snatched the paper away from the latter. She then turned around avoiding Tzuyu seeing her face.

She can't even believe that out of all the people would ask, the one who threw the question was her one and only crush. Her embarrassment couldn't even be faltered now.

"N-No!"

Pulling the taller girl in who expertly avoided the pizza box and drinks on hand from hitting her and getting spilled.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!" She yelped while her eyes closed. When the latter chuckled she then opened her eyes.

"It's okay."

Tzuyu then closed the door and settled the food on the table. She then helped Sana to take her seat before sitting across her.

"Have you eaten dinner?" Tzuyu asked.

"I-I was about to cook."

The latter looked at her in disbelief. "You mean eating cup noodles?"

"Ye—I mean, No! I was really about to cook when you came." She pouted making the younger one smiled.

Tzuyu noticed the grocery bags on the countertop and looked at the latter.

"Gone for grocery?"

Sana shook her head. "Honestly, someone kept sending those. I don't know who and it's creeping me out."

The taller girl looked back at the bag then back to her. "Is that why you put a letter on your door?"

Sana just nodded. "I don't know. It's creeping me out."

The latter just nodded and decided to change the topic for a better atmosphere. "Well, I brought pizza."

"Thank you for bothering."

Tzuyu just looked at her with a blank expression. "It wasn't a bother at all." 

"Don't you have any practice?" Sana asked while getting some plates for them and settled it on the table.

"Yes, early in the morning." She answered earning a nod from the latter who then took a seat across her.

Tzuyu looked at her and observed her actions. Seemed like something is really bothering her. She picked a slice and reached it out to Sana to feed her. This made the older girl flinched.

"Wha-What are you doing?"

"Feeding you, obviously."

Sometimes, Sana does wish that she had a tanned skin so that her rude blushes can't be seen.

"I-I can do it myself."

When she was about to reach the box, it was pulled away from her. She then snapped a look on the younger one who is now smirking.

"Tzuyu-ah. . ." She whined making the girl chuckled.

"Nope."

"It's awkward."

The taller girl blinked. "Why would it be awkward?"

The question that Sana cannot even give an honest answer. She just can't say 'You're my crush, that's why.'

"Here comes the plane~"

Looking at Tzuyu imitating an airplane sound while letting the pizza glide on the air towards is making her giggle in amusement.

"Say ahh~"

Sana giggled as she facepalmed. 'What is this? Where is the cool Tzuyu I knew? This is very surprising.'

"What are you doing, Tzuyu-ah?"

The girl just shrugged and ate the pizza she was trying to feed it to her seconds ago. "Well, I ate it since you don't want to."

"Honestly, I don't recognize you anymore," Sana said with a smile earning a raised brow from the latter.

"I told you, school isn't my comfort zone." She shrugged and placed a slice of pizza to Sana's plate and looked at the owner. "I find your place relaxing." She then added a smile while looking around.

"Wow."

Sana looked at her in disbelief as the latter eyed her curiously.

"Are you seriously saying that?" She shook her head and pout while her eyes wandered around her apartment. "Like, seriously?" ..Is she trying to comfort me? 'Coz it's really not effective at all...

Tzuyu just nodded. "Not because it's a bit of a run down means it cannot be called a home. Home is where you can find relaxation and silence."

..Okay, Sana. Remember, this is Tzuyu your crush, so you just have to get used to her poetic verses...

The older girl nodded and took a bite on her pizza, she's not sure what to reply back anyway. 

Tzuyu sometimes had these quotable quotes in her explanation in which Sana finds it at times a bit amusing. For a girl who is younger than her, Tzuyu surely had a lot of lessons in life here and there.
.
.
.
"I have to go."

Tzuyu stands and walked towards the door. She turned back halfway and finds the smaller girl still limping. Crouching down all of the sudden took Sana by surprise.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked while caressing the bandaged foot.

On the other hand, Sana is back to being red again. Much quicker than before.

"A bit. Just when I walk through."

She mentally applauds herself for not stuttering.

'I'm getting better at handling myself! Yey!'

"Are you okay?"

Tzuyu asked as she placed a hand over her forehead. Sana's eyes went wide about how close their faces are and not to mention how her face turns into flame by each second.

'Since when did she stand up?!'

"Sana?"

'Oh my God! Her voice! It's so gentle that I can sleep on it!'

"Sana? You're really red now. Are you really okay?"

'Oh, my Gashina! Her eyes! H-Her eyes! It's draining my energy to stand!'

"I'll help you get into your room. You look really not fine at all. I'm seriously worried here. You're not even responding."

'H-Heaven. . .'

Sana really felt like floating to heaven 'coz literally she was carried in bridal style by none other than Chou Tzuyu herself.

Seconds felt like years, she was laid down on her fluffy bed slowly. And now Sana's delusions are now hitting her so bad.

Everything for her was in slow motion as Tzuyu was still on top of her smiling while slowly leaning down.

"Sana?"

'Her voice is now my favorite music.' She lulls herself while her eyes were slowly closing.

"Sana—!"

'I can't hear you, Tzuyu-ah.' She can see Tzuyu's mouth kept opening and closing yet no words can be heard. 'What is happening?'

.
.
.
Sana opened her eyes and squinted it back after being hit by the illuminating bulb on the ceiling.

'Huh? I was dreaming?'

She looked around and found a basin and a glass of water on the side table. Slowly sitting up, she then grunts out of the pain she felt on her head. She checks herself and indeed she was warmer than normal.

'Maybe that was why I was having delusions.'

"Oh. Glad you're awake."

Sana turned her head towards the door and finds Tzuyu in an apron with a bowl that is still steaming. The taller girl then sat beside her.

"Here, I made you a bowl of soup." 

Tzuyu smile as she slowly stirs the contents, her eyes diverted towards the baffled girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter