Chapter 22

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There are images involved, use the desktop version if you're using your browser. Thank you. :)

(Sana's Side)

They just got back to Seoul at eight in the morning. As they are still inside the car, Sana still had her stupid smile that seems like it wasn't even erased since last night.

Tzuyu shook her head. "You look so creepy smiling all to yourself." She joked. Sana pouted and slapped Tzuyu's arm.

"Like you care." Sana huffed and crossed her arms while looking away. Her lips tugged upward at the other side where Tzuyu can't see.

"Yeah, I don't. My fiancée is just really weird."

Sana blushed—not like it's new. She always goes red with everything Tzuyu would say.

Though Sana still couldn't believe she is engaged to her crush, her first love. Tzuyu said last night that they would get the white bells to ring after college, she just wanted to own her and let everyone know she was already taken.

Tzuyu is quite possessive. And she doesn't mind it, it wasn't a creepy-type possessiveness, just to let the others know that Sana was already taken.

Minutes later, they had reached the familiar neighborhood. Getting off the car, Tzuyu escorted Sana towards her apartment door.

"Thank you for that wonderful adventure, Tzuyu-ah."

Tzuyu grinned. "Everything is worth it." She then kissed Sana's reddened cheeks. "Go on now."

Sana kissed Tzuyu's cheeks back before giggling and fishing out her keys.

Slipping the key in, she then turned it open.

Click!

When Sana pushes it open, her eyes went wide. She noticed that her apartment was empty.

Gasped. Sana ran inside and into her room, nothing. Her clothes and other things are gone.

"Tzuyu-ah!" She panicked, when she ran back out she stumbled onto Tzuyu into a hug.

"What's the matter?"

"M-My things. . . " Her voice started to choke as tears threatened to escape.

Tzuyu held her face and made Sana looked at her.

"Shh," Tzuyu hushed and kissed her forehead. "Everything's gonna be okay."

Sana was then pulled out of the apartment and back to the car. When the car drove away, Sana was like a zombie. She's not talking making Tzuyu worry.

Tzuyu caressed her hand and kissed it.

After fifteen minutes, they have arrived in another familiar neighborhood, but Sana was not in the mood to initiate a conversation.

Sana just let Tzuyu drag her to wherever she was taking her. She doesn't care anything as of the moment. She then heard a door clicked open. When she turned her head, Tzuyu had opened it on time.

A white cozy and neatly polished living room. Tzuyu pulled her inside and into a room.

Sana's mouth agape, her things were there—all of it.

"What—how—"

"I asked dad's men to transfer all your things here before we get back. Starting from now on, this will be your new apartment." Tzuyu sheepishly grinned. "And you don't need to pay rent for this. It's my parent's flat that they didn't use. I don't know why they bought it though."

Sana jumped onto Tzuyu in a bone-crushing hug.

"S-Sana—too t-tight!"

The squirrel loosens it up but still continued hugging Tzuyu. "You should have at least inform me about it. Sometimes I hate your surprises 'coz it's giving me heart attacks." She mumbled making Tzuyu chuckled and pat her back.

"Sorry, can't help it. I really like surprising you."

Sana pulled away and locked eyes with the latter.

"Why Tzuyu?"

Yes, why. She's not really sure about the reason so she needs to ask.

"One of my goals,"

She tilted her head. Goals?

"I promised myself that when you'll be my girlfriend, I'll take you out on that old apartment of yours and give you a nice and comfortable one."

Sana looked around her new room. The room is big—bigger than her old living room—and there's a big sliding glass door that leads to a balcony that had a fresh scenic view of the urban. And it's also close to their school.

Her feet took her towards the glass door and slides it open, the fresh air hit her face. She closed her eyes as she felt the calm breeze of the morning air while she tries to relax. Arms encircled around her waist from behind and a chin was settled over her right shoulder. She then leaned against the embrace.

"Was this okay for you?" Tzuyu whispered. "I mean, the house—was it small—"

"It's more than enough, okay." Sana smiled and leaned a bit away to kiss the latter's cheeks before leaning back again. "It's already too big for me."

Tzuyu hummed the song again as she sings it in a whisper, audible enough for Sana to hear. Swaying then a bit.

Sana, on the other hand, blushed again as the memory replayed in her mind. She sang as well, as they exchanged turns at every sentence.

After they finished singing with love and care, Tzuyu kissed her cheeks.

"My tortoise~"

Sana chuckled and placed her right palm on the latter's cheeks. "My ert hare~"

"Yah?" Tzuyu automatically whined and pouted. "I am so innocent here."

The squirrel raised a brow. "Oh yeah? And how innocent are you?" She challenged, but Tzuyu didn't react and continued pouting. "You are the one who knew about those positions of sorts where I don't even know what those are. Really now, Ms. Chou?" Adding a smirked to Tzuyu's duck face.

"Well, it's all about research."

Sana rolled her eyes and groaned. "Just tell me you really love to watch videos."

Tzuyu blushed redder than Sana because of their unexpected topic.

"I DO NOT!" Tzuyu defended. "Google is the answer to life!"

"Right, Google."

Sana voice was clearly filled with sarcasm making Tzuyu's brow twitched.

Tzuyu suddenly nipped Sana's right ear making the captive girl moaned quietly. Sana gripped the taller girl's arm around her waist to support herself.

"T-Tzuyu-ah, stop~"

Tzuyu stopped and chuckled. "You'll get around if you'll tease me like that my fiancée."

Sana's face is unimaginably red, and no matter how many times she tried to get used to it—she just can't.

"I'm hungry," Sana quickly changed the topic. "Let's eat, Tzuyu-ah."

The younger one pulled away and grinned mischievously. Sana instantly stopped her.

"No, I want something edible you ert." She then walked passed by Tzuyu who chuckled in response.

"Such a ."

"Whatever, my fiancé." Sana swayed her hips playfully as she walked towards the door.

She didn't even notice the latter's intense glare at her bottom cheeks which is showing through her dress. Tzuyu bit her lower lip and it.

"I'll have you instead!" Tzuyu ran up behind her and hugged her while walking as she kissed Sana's neck.

"Tzuyu-aahh~" Sana pinched the latter's cheeks who the pulled away with a big pout on her cute face. She couldn't help but gave a peck.

"You should stop those hormones of yours," Sana smirked as she grabbed the sulking girl's hands and pulled her towards the kitchen.

"Are there food—ah yes, as usual."

The moment she opened the fridge, it was already full of every type of stuff there is. There are even bottled juices and fruits.

Wow, Tzuyu knows how to spoil her.

"Can we just eat outside?" Tzuyu suggested. "It's kind of hassle to cook!"

"Then why did you buy the food in the fridge?" Sana gave boring eyes.

"I mean, can we not cook now? Let's just eat outside." Tzuyu hugged her sideways, raining kisses on her cheeks. "We have school tomorrow, I just want you to relax." She caressed Sana's tummy. "I don't want you to stress yourself, our baby might get unhealthy."

"Yeah, you're right." Sana nonchalantly replied. She then felt Tzuyu pulled away and slowly walked towards the door. 

That's where she realized what Tzuyu had said and what she just replied after she heard a snort.

"YAH!! CHOU TZUYU!! COME BACK HERE!!"

Tzuyu laughed out loud while running towards the car, followed by a fuming red chipmunk behind after locking the door shut.

×××

By the next morning, Tzuyu fetched Sana in her new apartment and went to school together—as what Tzuyu insisted since she was her fiancée now.

When they reached the school grounds, the younger one parked the car and opened the door for Sana.

"Thank you," Sana said shyly as she saw some students eyeing them while whispering something.

Tzuyu intertwined their fingers and pulled her towards the entrance. Sana saw the latter's face turned back to the cold-stoic face she always sees back then. 

But much colder now after noticing some guys wolf whistling towards Sana.

Tzuyu shot a deadly glare making them gulped and turned away.

Sana saw her pressing her earpiece and called her guards. Not a minute later, seven girls wearing their school uniform came in and surrounded them by walking beside and behind them.

The students moved away as they passed by earning more embarrassment for Sana. She's really not used to this kind of attention.

"You better get used to it." Tzuyu glanced down without a smile. 

Sana understands why she knew her girlfriend was used to be seen in a serious face or her signature cold look. So she's back to her usual self, but she knew Tzuyu more, that's why she felt special that only she can see that side.

Sana nodded.

As they reached her homeroom, Sana was about to bid goodbye when Tzuyu pulled her in.

The other students got surprised at Tzuyu's sudden appearance. Sana herself was more surprised when she saw Tzuyu pulling out her chair and another chair on her left side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter