Chapter 11

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

"Hmm. . . Where did Tzuyu-ah go?"

Sana whispered to herself, she was left alone in the taller girl's room. Tzuyu excused herself that she remembered something to do and that she'll be back in a few minutes.

She sighed and sat on the balcony bench and relaxed as she waited.

×××

(Bodyguard's Side)

"Who the hell brought that lubricant?!" 

All the G-7 guards were blown to the corner of the room the moment Tzuyu entered their bunkhouse with a sharp horn on top of her head.

She's clearly not in the mood.

"WHO?!" Tzuyu screamed earning another whimper from some of her guards.

Nayeon and Jihyo looked at each other before pushing Dahyun and Chaeyoung out of their human barrier. The two maknaes trembled in fear when Tzuyu smiled.

"Ah, yes. The ones I assigned."

Dahyun couldn't anymore whiter than her skin and Chaeyoung went also like a paper.

"Why.Did.You.Bought.That?" Tzuyu slowly emphasized each words making the knees of the two shake.

"Uhh, w-we didn't know!" Dahyun defended and looked at Chaeyoung.

"We swear!"

Tzuyu gave her best straight face ever and crossed her arms. "So, that thing just jumped inside the bag?"

"Uhm, Young Miss. . . W-We really doesn't know anything about that." The smaller girl choked.

The other girls behind were shaking in fear as they stayed quiet. They know that if one had committed a mistake, all of them gets to be punished.

"Hmm, I think it is the supposedly 'hair polish' if I'm not mistaken." Tzuyu smiled making all of their hairs stand. "Did you really mistaken it for something like that thing?"

Chaeyoung looked up and flinched.

"Seems like you remembered something Chae." Tzuyu pointed out.

The latter scratched her back while looking down. She then falls down on her knees and bowed.

"I'm really sorry, Young Miss! The item we accidentally bought was next to the item you had instructed us. We thought it was the same! I'm really sorry! It won't happen again!"

Tzuyu sighed. "Get up."

The smaller girl then does as told.

"And as a punishment. . . "

Jihyo then muttered from behind. "! It's another embarrassing punishment!"

Jeongyeon elbowed her, hushing her to shut up.

They remembered the last time they forgot to follow Sana since they were arguing about something stupid, making Sana almost got molested along the way to her home. Glad Tzuyu decided to follow her. And their Young Miss was never pissed as hell.

The punishment at that time was, they all have to wear a minion costume and entertain kids in the park the whole day without removing it. They felt like they gathered a bucket of sweat inside.

The other time was they failed to distract one guy and was able to successfully gave Sana the gift, they really earned a big one hellish punishment for that.

And the punishment was they need to clean the outer windows of one of the Chou's companies in Seoul. The thing is, the building itself was a full glass design structure and had fifty floors. And the catch? They have to finish it within twenty-four hours or else another punishment will be bestowed. 

Momo and Mina cried blood while brushing the glasses even though they were assigned at the first five floors only. The office workers find them amusing since they are always seen in a suit and tie while following Tzuyu inside the company and now they are cleaning the windows.

That's why they need to do their jobs perfectly. They were all well paid and everything they need is there.

And now, they need to prepare for another.

Tzuyu sighed and smiled.

"It won't be as hard as last time since it's only a small thing. You do remember that the type of punishment you'll be getting depends on how heavy the failure you caused, am I correct?"

"Yes, Young Miss." They all muttered in unison.

"Today, it's simple."

They all stared at Tzuyu hoping it is as simple as it should be supposed to be.

"Walk like a duck for the whole day while following us."

They all bit their lower lip as they tried not to laugh. All of them imagined the other to act like a duck almost making them laugh.

"Sana and I will be going to the amusement park in two hours so get ready."

Tzuyu then exited herself earning a big sigh from the frightened guards.

"HOLY MOTHER OF—"

"Shut up!" Nayeon exclaimed making Jeongyeon huffed. She then rubbed her temple.

". . ." Dahyun muttered as she slumped on her bed. "This is one hell of a simple punishment."

The rest of the guards sighed heavily.

×××

(Sana's Side)

The door opened making Sana looked over her shoulders.

"Sorry," Tzuyu smiled as she settled down the tea tray on the table. "It took a while. Are okay here alone?"

Sana smiled. "Yes, I'm fine. They view is entertaining me."

The latter poured them tea and sat across her while both are facing the view.

"We'll go to the amusement park later."

Sana jumped. "Eh? Really?"

Tzuyu smiled while picking up her cup. "Yep~ And in case you're wondering about paying, it's all on me."

"I'll just pay you back when my salary—"

"I said, it's okay."

Sana pouted. "It's always okay for you."

The latter glanced at her in the corner of her eyes. "Because it's you."

It didn't take Sana five seconds to shot Tzuyu her wide eyes. Did she hear it correctly? No. She needs to hear it again.

"Pardon?"

Tzuyu only glanced, their eye contact only lasted for three seconds before she diverted it back to the view with a smile gazing on her lips. Sana kept her curious stare.

"Because it's you."

Sana cast her eyes back at the relaxing vista with a smile that she tried to stop from escaping. She wanted to squeal right now.

'Is this even real?! OH MY GOD!' 

Her other hand gripped a fistful of cloth from her dress as she kept biting her lower lip. She is really happy hearing it from Tzuyu. It made her heart skipped a thousand miles.

Then again, her other self came out and gave her the unnecessary doubts making her frown in an instant.

Maybe Tzuyu only meant for it as a friend, since they are the only closest so far—as what she can remember. She shouldn't assume that whatever Tzuyu said meant because she likes her that way.

She shouldn't let her hopes up.

"What are you thinking?"

The question brought her back. How can she answer such subject matter when she already got a conundrum regarding her love issues.

"Nothing." She whispered.

"I know that that isn't anything." Tzuyu pondered.

Sana pressed her lips together, trying to think of an excuse.

"I was just thinking about how wide the ocean is."

Lame. And she knows she'll get another back-up question.

"The ocean? I think you can even answer that." Tzuyu mused. "Water on earth takes up three-fourths of space, while the landmass only covers one-fourth of it."

Now that, Sana didn't see it coming. She giggled at Tzuyu's sudden dense nature. Most of the time Tzuyu is cunning but there are times where she can also be as dense as the sea in front of them.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're being serious." Sana smiled and sipped her tea.

"Your fault."

Tzuyu pout made her grin in no time. She then saw Tzuyu check her watch.

"Hey, it's already ten. Come on, we're going now." Tzuyu stands up and looked down on her waiting for her to do the same.

Sana then followed the latter towards the garage, her eyes went wide.

'This is a garage?' She blinked. 'A garage or a display function hall?!'

There are a lot of cars that are parked inside the garage. The garage is not like the normal ones, it really looked like a showroom full of a different brand of cars.

Sana then saw the bike they rode. It was neatly parked in a motorcycle slot—the butlers must have moved it—while having another bunch of bikes on the rest of the lane.

Acros

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter