Chapter 16

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

Sana was indeed speechless at Tzuyu's confession. She can't believe that Tzuyu was also in love with her. She was also surprised that she didn't know what to say in return, as her tongue got caught by a cat.

She just stared at Tzuyu's eyes crying out of guilt. Yes, Sana can feel it. But why would Tzuyu be guilty?

Her hand finally moved and cupped Tzuyu's cheeks, she then wiped the sad tears flowing from the latter's beautiful eyes.

"Wh-Why would I hate you pabo?" She whispered.

Tzuyu sniffed, not bothering to wipe her messy face. "B-Because you like someone else. I-I just only want y-your happiness, and if I'm not the one wh-who can give you that at least I tried."

Sana blinked, she wanted to smile and hug her back. But she held it all down and continued question Tzuyu.

"You tried? What did you do?"

Tzuyu looked away while pulling her face off of Sana's warm hands.

"I'm sorry," Tzuyu apologized, looking down. "I-I know it's unnecessary, I'm really sorry."

Sana got confused as to why. She held Tzuyu's face once more to make the crying girl face her.

"Why do you keep apologizing? I don't even know what to forgive." Sana softly said while trying to search answers from Tzuyu's teary eyes.

Tzuyu bit her lip in the process. "I-I. . . " She paused the glanced away. "I was the one who arranged your scholarship in Highschool and your job at the library."

Sana's eyes widen. 'What?'

"I-I am also responsible for the groceries you get every week."

Sana's mouth almost hands open but didn't say anything.

"I-I sent all my best guards to protect you all the time. F-From your apartment to the school and to everywhere, you will go."

Sana couldn't any be more surprised. She stared at Tzuyu in disbelief.

"I-I was the one responsible for driving all your suitors away. I-I just don't want anyone else to take you away from me." Tzuyu choked as her tears keep flowing.

"I thought about exploring the world with you. These business thingies are just an excuse, dad arranged everything for us. All I have to do is create an alibi for you to come along."

Sana was too overwhelmed and more than surprised to hear everything from Tzuyu. So that's why. She thought no one gets attracted to her, she thought who's the creepy stalker and she thought how odd that she was the only one who had a scholarship in their school when it had so many smart students.

"I-I'm really sorry, Sana."

The older girl was taken aback again from the sudden apology.

"Pabo. . . " Sana whispered making Tzuyu looked down. "Look at me." She commanded.

Tzuyu slowly raised her head and looked at Sana in the eye. Sana can clearly see her eyes shaking in fear.

Suddenly, Sana pulled her face closer and kissed her. This time, it was Tzuyu who was surprised.

The kiss lasted for only a few seconds, Sana then pulled away with a smile.

"I won't hate you. I can't hate you." Sana started, Tzuyu just stared at her quietly. "You asked me who is the one I like? I liked no one."

Tzuyu blinked.

"But I love someone."

Tzuyu stared at her with hope.

"And that someone," Sana dropped her gaze from Tzuyu's eyes to her lips then to her collar. She then folded it neatly before patting the taller girl's shoulders. "Is none other than, Chou Tzuyu."

Tzuyu slowly smiled, a smile of relief that her love was returned.

"I've been in love with you ever since middle school, pabo."

Tzuyu flinched. "Eh? So am I."

Sana seconded Tzuyu's action with wide eyes. "But how?"

"I-I saw you picking up all the scattered papers on the ground, I was curious so I looked into your profile. Sorry about that." Tzuyu shyly grinned. "Then, I realized I liked you yet I'm not confident enough to ask you to be my friend back then. It took me years to muster up my courage to finally talked to you in the library—the time when we first talked."

Sana was never this happy, her crush had a crush on her as well. And just like her, they both liked each other ever since middle school.

And now, Sana is waiting for that ultimate question eagerly. She's done dropping hints and confessing as well. She even can't believe Tzuyu confessed in her favorite spot of all.

"T-Tzuyu?" Sana blinked, she noticed that Tzuyu was having a hard time looking at her again.

"Uhm," Tzuyu gulped.

'This is it, Sana!' She thought. 'This is the moment!'

"Even after all the stupidities, I have done,"

Sana's breath paused.

"Even after all the thought that you would hate me,"

Sana swallowed a lump of air, Tzuyu certainly is taking her time.

"I. . . "

Sana was certainly getting impatient, but on the contrary, she wanted to savor their moments—every second of it.

"I wanted to ask you if it's okay to be,"

She bit her inner cheeks, Chou Tzuyu is too cute as of the moment.

"To be my reason for my happiness?"

That kind of way of asking her to be her girlfriend is the most unique one of all. Not the all-time-favorite cliché line.

Sana cried. Her smile slipped and hugged Tzuyu tight. She then whispered.

"I will and certainly will be."

Tzuyu hugged her back tighter, as her tears turned into happiness.

Glad there are no more people in the area when it happened. It would certainly give them a good show.

After a while, they both break the hug and wiped each other's tears away.

"You're officially mine now, right?" Tzuyu asked with a hint of worry.

Sana giggled and slapped her arm. "It's not a dream!"

The taller girl grinned from ear to ear, Sana's breath got caught. She probably won't get used to it. But then she remembered something.

"Tzuyu-ah?"

Tzuyu looked at her with a hum.

Slapped!

Tzuyu's eyes went wide and held her redden cheeks.

"I promised myself that if I get to know whoever that grocery sender is, I'll give him a hard slap." Sana smiled slyly earning a disbelief look from Tzuyu.

Seconds later, she tip-toed and kissed the red cheeks. She then whispered.

"That's for curing the pain."

Sana pulled away with a giggle. Tzuyu whined out of the sting her cheeks has and claimed it has to be cured more.

"Nope, you deserved that pabo."

Tzuyu pouted in response. "Be thankful that I love you squirrel!"

"Thank you for the love~" Sana mocked with a victorious grin after seeing Tzuyu's cute pout.

"Let's go back, we have to travel to Canada tomorrow."

"Canada?!" Sana jumped excitedly.

"Yes, there are so many countries we have to visit. We shouldn't waste my dad's effort on this." Tzuyu smiled and intertwined their fingers. "I really love holding your hands," She then kissed that back of her palm. "It fits mine perfectly."

When they turned around, seven girls eating popcorns were sitting on the tables while watching them. Tzuyu's eyes went wide.

"Aww man! The show is done!" Dahyun whined as she kept munching the shared popcorn with Chaeyoung.

The smaller girl nodded. "It was indeed a nice show—hey! Stop eating! That's mine!" She then pulled her popcorn away from the whining latter.

"Oh my God!" Jihyo cried while sniffing, she then wiped off her dripping snot.

"Our baby is growing up," Nayeon added while wiping her tears with a tissue. "Our job is done."

"Wow, I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandma now." Jeongyeon shook her head. "She's indeed grown up, after all the years."

Momo commented nothing as she ate a burger—with three more burgers on the sides—and raised a thumbs up.

Mina just smiled.

"Uhh," Sana blinked making Tzuyu sighed. She then felt the taller girl pulling her towards the group of epic idiots.

"So, Sana. . . " 

Tzuyu cleared , the rest of the girls properly arranged themselves and stands. They then bowed.

"These are my bodyguards, the G-7 Squad. They are the ones that I assigned to guard you in a subtle way."

The girls grinned and waved back at Sana.

Sana bowed and smiled back at them.

×××

(Tzuyu's Side)

"So, starting from the left, introduce yourself. Go!"

The moment Tzuyu gave of the signal, Jeongyeon started by saluting.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, the no-jam hyung at your service!" Her salute turned into a peace sign.

Next.

"Im Nayeon, the younges—"

" YOU!" Everyone spat back making her grinned while scratching her nape then peace sign.

"Im Nayeon, the oldest—but looked the youngest—" She then flipped her hair while rolling her eyes like a . "And the leader of these idiots."

Dahyun laughed and pointed at her. "Then you're the biggest idiot! HAHA!" She the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter