Chapter 17

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

"Canada!" Sana exclaimed as she jumped around their hotel room. Tzuyu snickered at her cute antics while packing up.

"Are you done packing?" Tzuyu asked earning a nod from the latter.

Sana didn't know that her smile already completed Tzuyu's day. The taller girl then beckoned Sana to come near her after zipping up her luggage.

The squirrel mkade her way towards Tzuyu and jumps on the last step in front of the taller girl. Sana held her hands together behind her back while smiling excessively cute. Tzuyu almost choked.

"Yes, Tzuyu-ah?" 

Tzuyu tried not to react as she stared at Sana with a small smile only. "Why are you excited?"

Sana pressed her lips together then started to act like thinking. Tzuyu finds it irresistable.

"Because, it's Canada?"

Tzuyu tried not to laugh at Sana's reason. But littel did Sana know, Tzuyu also wanted to try and test herself how long can she hold herself during Sana's aegyo mode. It might come in handy one day.

"Because it's Canada. . . ?" Tzuyu repeated with a raised brow. Sana nodded.

Sana tilted her head while pouting. Tzuyu almost exploded. "Maybe because I haven't been there?"

"I thought you're excited because you wanted to see some places." The latter pondered. Sana hummed, placing a finger under her pouted lips while looking up.

Tzuyu died.

Almost.

"I don't have any particular place to go, but maybe it's because it's a new country to me that's why."

Sana grinned, her eyes were squinted together.

Tzuyu died.

For real.

She dramatically fell backwards towards the bed and clutched her heart.

"Tzuyu-ah?!" Sana sat beside her in panicked. "Are you okay?!"

Tzuyu kept clutching her chest. "S-Sana. . . "

Sana fumbles on the spot trying to see any blood or any signs of injury from Tzuyu.

"Are you not feeling well? What? Tell me!"

"I. . . I—"

"What?!" Sana moved closer. Worry was evident in her face as the latter kept clutching her heart.

"I. . . I can't live without you."

Sana stopped on her tracks after seeing a smirk growing from Tzuyu's lips. That definitely caught her. On reflex, her cheeks brightens up and slaps Tzuyu's arm mutliple times.

"I HATE YOU! PABO!"

Tzuyu kept laughing as she tried to block all of the squirrel-attacks on her.

A knock came making the two stopped playing. Tzuyu straightened herself and proceed to open it.

"Young Miss, we're about to leave." Nayeon smiled.

"Okay, wait by the lobby." Tzuyu instructed, Nayeon bowed and left.

The taller girl made her way back to Sana. "Let's go." She grabbed her luggage and waited for Sana to get hers.
.
.
.
They are inside the plane for seven hours yet Sana was still confused as to why Tzuyu's guards didn't ride along.

"Tzuyu-ah," Sana called earning a hum from the taller girl who's picking up another magazine. "Why aren't your bodyguards riding with us?"

Seeing all the guards back at the airport bowed down to them as they say they'll just be waiting in Vancouver, made her thought about where they are.

Sana then looked outside the window as the endless clouds meets her eyes.

"They're just around us."

The squirrel tilted her head. "Huh? What do you mean?"

Tzuyu picked up the remote control and switched the tv on, she then instructed the attendant to connect the surveillance cameras of the plane.

Sana blinked in curiosity after the attendant left. She then looked at Tzuyu who just had a calm elegant pose while reading a magazine. It feels as if they are still not in a relationship.

Sana still haven't gotten the hang of it. They are still new anyway.

Minutes later, the attendant came back saying turn it to the next channel, she then bowed and stood behind Tzuyu's chair.

"Here, Sana."

Sana turned her head on the right side and finds a flat screen tv hanged on the wall. Tzuyu switched on the next station and an ocean of clouds and the plane's tail were on live.

Sana got confused and asked. "What are you trying to let me see?"

Tzuyu pressed something in her right ear—an earpiece.

"Nayeonnie, where are you?"

"Just right behind you, Young Miss."

Sana flinched as she heard Nayeon's voice talking through the tv without her image shown. She then looked back at Tzuyu.

"Cameras are on, Sana wanted to see you guys."

"Got it, Young Miss." She paused. "Ms. Sana wanted to see us, don't break formation, float up, NOW!"

Tzuyu pointed at the screen when Sana looked at it, seven small jetplanes emerges from under the clouds. They were in a U-shape formation around the plane they are in.

"Woah. . . " Sana was obviously awed seeing how they are able to know how to fly a plane.

The screen then changed into Pilot's camera, the first Pilot to be seen was Nayeon who waved a peace sign with a cute grin.

"Hello, Ms. Sana! Enjoy your flight! The best Pilot is here—"

"Oh shut up!"

The screen was then split into two and Jeongyeon was on the other half. The tomboy rolled her eyes, making the latter rolled her eyes as well.

"Guys, no fighting." Another familiar voice came and the screen splits into three. Jihyo came with a boring look. "You guys will end up with each other, you'll see."

Nayeon acted like throwing up while Jeongyeon shuddered with a disgusted face.

Sana giggled, she really likes Tzuyu's guards. They really had good humor.

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~ ♪♪♪"

The screen was added another two— Dahyun and Chaeyoung grinning like crazy. Nayeon and Jeongyeon growled.

Sana was clearly entertained like she's watching a comedy sitcom live.

"When I get on land, I'll surely skin you, idiots, alive!" The rabbit-like pilot exclaimed.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung laughed, while another one shows up—adding on the screen.

"Guys, emergency!" Momo panicked making the others alert.

"What is it, Momo?" Jihyo asked.

Momo didn't answer for a moment adding tension to everyone, suddenly they heard a growl—a stomach growling.

Everyone had their eyes roll.

"Can I shoot you down? Like right now?"

Nayeon's plane—on the screen—suddenly backed up and changed course heading straight to Momo's.

"Waah! Nayeonnie!" Momo cried as she speeds up and flown away from the raging bugs bunny who's currently tailing her. Doing flips and turns, like some kind of acrobatic jets for entertainment.

The others shook their head as they watched two jets chasing around each other.

"Mina," Jihyo called. "Still breathing over there?"

Mina was added up while Nayeon and Momo's screen disappeared.

"Hello, Ms. Sana~" Mina smiled and waved—her eyes suddenly went wide and pulled her plane up. "Yah! What the hell are you two doing!?" She shouted while watching two planes back up to their formation. "What are you guys? Four?!"

"Uh-oh, the penguin is mad." Dahyun blinked cautiously while traveling her eyes from left to right.

"Now, that's a start," Jihyo smirked.

"Sorry for that, Ms. Sana." Nayeon straightened herself as she cleared . "Young Miss, we're nearing Canada territory, we will proceed ahead and wait for your landing."

Tzuyu nodded.

"Speed up!" Nayeon gave a signal.

The seven jets on the screen speeding up and went ahead. Tzuyu the turned the tv off.

"Wah, your guards also knew how to fly a plane. Awesome." Sana said in awe.

Tzuyu shrugged as she talked while reading a magazine. "All of them were trained to drive anything, from bicycle to jets."

"Woah, cool."

Tzuyu looked at her then smiled. "I love you, Sana."

Sana froze and suddenly burst into red. Tzuyu randomly saying 'I love you' catching her off guard is really something she cannot get used to. But maybe she just needs to expect to lessen her chances of getting a heart attack—'coz maybe she'll probably die thanks to Chou Tzuyu.

"Wh-Why are you suddenly saying those kinds of things?" Sana looked away, trying her best to reduce her burning cheeks into a cold burner.

"Because you're finally mine now."

If Sana really had a poor heart—she is hundred percent sure—she'll have a cardiac arrest.

Though Sana agreed with what the latter was just saying. She even can't believe herself either that her long-time crush will be hers. It's like a dream she doesn't want to wake up.

But if it really is a dream, then Sana wouldn't mind sleeping forever.

"C'mer," Tzuyu beckoned. Sana then made her way beside Tzuyu shyly—like how she still is when the latter is still her love-interest.

Tzuyu then kneaded their fingers together and kissed the back of Sana's hand earning the older girl another batch of red paint over her face. Tzuyu turned her head towards Sana and lowered to her eye level and whispered.

"I love you."

Sana tried her best not to squeal—it's like her favorite singer just gave her an 'I love you' for the sake of fanservice.

Oh, how she wants to roll on the floor right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter