Chapter 12

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: *trolls* *skips happily*

×××

(Tzuyu's Side)

"What did you say, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana repeated making Tzuyu gulped a lump of air.

"I said something?" Tzuyu feigns ignorance as she composed herself rather much quicker and wittier.

"Well," Sana's brows furrowed as she tried to recall. "I guess I just thought you said something."

Tzuyu mentally breathed, she's glad Sana had this side of her. Tzuyu then tried to change the atmosphere. 

"You're being weird."

The squirrel shot an accusing look on her. "Yah! I just thought okay!"

"Weird. . . "

"Chou Tzuyu!"

Sana is really red to the ears and Tzuyu is trying her best not to laugh again.

"Haha! Sorry, okay, you're not weird." She said while raising both arms as if she surrendered.

Sana pouted. "Meanie. . . "

Tzuyu then thought if she wanted to complete her task she needs back-up and support. She got no choice, she'll need her teasing parents.

Tzuyu couldn't do anything to be exact, it's her parents and their connections, and she needed those connections.

She actually doesn't want their help, yet she had no other options. Her parents got all the internationals while hers were just local kinship.

"Tzuyu-ah! The sunset is really beautiful!" Sana squealed bringing her back beside the latter.

She almost forgot that they haven't done playing. And she needs to impress her soon-to-be-wife.

"Let's go." Tzuyu nudged. "We're not done playing."

"Eh? Uh, okay."

Sana could only just nod and follow her. A smile slipped on the corner of .
.
.
.
"I want to try that!"

Sana nonchalantly pointed at a stall full of plushies with high enthusiasm. Both of them walked closer as Tzuyu inspected what game it is.

Shoot it! You got it!

"That wasn't obvious," Tzuyu muttered as she paid for the game. Sana was about to pick up the toy gun when she got to it first.

The squirrel suddenly whined. "Mou! I want to try, Tzuyu-ah! I want to try!"

The overflowing aegyo Sana gave off made Tzuyu sighed and gave the toy gun to her. The latter smiled victoriously.

Tzuyu watched Sana carefully on how she positions herself like a pro shotgun shooter. She smirked out of amusement. Tzuyu then diverted her eyes towards the plushies but her gaze caught the keepers eyes gawking at Sana.

It didn't take a second to get her blood boil,  the man's eye was settled on Sana's chest when she looked at Sana's her brow twitched. Sana is crouching too low and her cleavage was certainly in a good view for everyone.

Pulling the squirrel up in an instant as she glared at the man who then looked away.

"What is it, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana asked with a confused face, Tzuyu sighed.

"You can't hit the target like that. What kind of toy do you want anyway?"

Sana pointed out a big stuffed golden retriever. How can she ever bring that down with this lame shotgun?

"Okay, shoot." Tzuyu nodded at the direction of the toys as Sana tried to give her first try.

When Sana took a shot the one that got hit was the stall keeper who is groaning out of pain.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!"

"Don't stop," Tzuyu commanded, and this time the man had turned away just in case.

Bang!

"Argh!" The man groaned and rubbed the back of his head earning another bow and small muttered apologies.

Bang!

"The hell?!" The man groaned when his back was hit this time. He was about to pounce on Sana when Tzuyu gave a deadly glare at him making him stepped back.

Tzuyu dropped a few cash and gets another loaded shotgun. Sana watched her carefully, targeting the wanted toy.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

It didn't budge, Tzuyu's brow twitched and gave another accusing glare. She can see the man's lips curved into a smirk.

'So this is how you play it huh?' Tzuyu sighed and paid for another round, but before that, she called her guards to do some back-up.

She then saw a series of ducks waddling behind the stall without getting noticed by other people. She then pointed out the plushie she wanted to get earning a nod from one of them.

Tzuyu positioned herself again as she waited for her guards go signal.

A thumb was raised.

Bang!

It fell.

Sana jumped out of happiness, Tzuyu smirked at the man who had his jaws dropped.

Surely, he set up a barrier behind the toy for it not to fall.

The man sighed in defeat and gave the plushie to the jumping squirrel. They then walked away.

"Wah! You're really good at playing Tzuyu-ah!"

The shorter girl kept praising the latter as she kept hugging the big fluffy pomeranian.

"Let's go home."

Sana was taken aback when Tzuyu grabbed her left hand and boldly intertwining their fingers as she pulled them away from the vicinity and into the parking lot.

They then drove off.

×××

As they changed into their pajamas, Tzuyu excused herself and says she's gonna talk to her parents leaving the squirrel in her room alone to watch tv.

Reaching her parent's office she then knocked. Seconds later her mother opened it with a smile.

"Have a seat, dear." Her father beckoned as he took a seat across her on the tea table, her mother then sat beside him.

"Any problems, Tzu?" Her mother asked. "Did your date gone bad?"

Tzuyu can clearly see her mom's worried expression, she then shook her head.

"So what is it dear?"

Tzuyu pressed her lips as she tried to lower her pride, sighed.

"I wanted to confess to Sana."

Her parent's smile grew, the man nodded.

"What are you planning? You'll not be here if that plan is a thing that you can just do by yourself."

Tzuyu hesitated before speaking. "I want to do it in many countries. I wanted every moment I had with her memorable."

The man's brow hiked up. "And you wanted connections, right?"

His daughter nodded while looking down. He smiled, he had never seen this side of their daughter and he's willing enough to help out.

"I wanted to take two weeks off from school, the tournament is done anyway and asks the professors to just send me homework."

"Two weeks? That's kind of long dear." Her mother pondered.

"I wanted to travel with her around the world before confessing."

Her father nodded. "Okay, I'll ask the chairman to excuse you two for some business arrangements. Sana will come back as your fiancée anyway." He added a smirk to Tzuyu's red face.

"You can decide where we will be traveling, just make sure the last stop will be Japan. We'll be leaving the day after tomorrow, so dad doesn't forget to book everything."

Tzuyu abruptly stands and took a bow.

"Thank you."

She then left the room.

The Chou's smiled at their daughter's sincerity. They are more willing to help.

"Who are we gonna call first, honey?" The woman ushered her husband while holding a phone making him smirk.

"Our pilot, then Mr. Einzbern in Switzerland."

×××

"Welcome back, Tzuyu-ah." Sana greeted as she jumped from the bed with the plushie in-between her arms. Tzuyu is starting to get jealous of the stuffed Shiba inu.

Nevertheless, Tzuyu smiled and picked up the remote control before taking her seat on the edge of the bed, she then scanned some episodes.

"If it's okay to ask, what did you talk about with your parents, Tzuyu-ah?" Said the squirrel, currently resting her chin on the head of the chihuahua plushie.

Tzuyu glanced at her and smiled, she then looked back at the tv after stopping at some anime channel.

"They wanted me to take care of some business in different countries." She said Sana gasped.

"Whoa! That's awesome, Tzuyu-ah!"

Tzuyu shrugged. "Not really, it's stressful," She then dropped backward letting herself fall unto her fluffy mattress beside Sana. "Although I get to spend a lot of time sightseeing."

Sana looked at her with big awed eyes—Tzuyu almost melted—as she nodded in amazement.

"So, when are you gonna leave?"

Tzuyu looked at her and hummed. "The day after tomorrow."

"Eh? How 'bout school?"

"I told dad to discuss with the chairman of whatever homework I need to do while I'm away."

Sana nodded with a pout. "Aww, I'll be alone in the library."

The latt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter