Chapter 20 Merry SaTzu Day!

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

Nine in the morning when Sana, Tzuyu and the rest of G-7 reached the late Minatozaki residence.

Sana swallowed after seeing her parent's home.

'So this is our house.' She thought as she carefully examines every nook and cranny of the front yard.

The house was a two-story building, had a large front lawn where a rusty Hancock can be seen under an old tree. The grasses grew fairly high above the knee, and the house was still well-built despite inhabitance for years.

Sana felt a tap on her shoulder, when she looked sideways Tzuyu was smiling down on her and encouraging her to open it herself.

With steady footsteps, heels ticking across a series of flat stepping stones towards the house. She then slipped the key slowly twisting it to unlock.

Click!

It opened. Turning the knob slowly with nervousness, Tzuyu held her hand to ease her tension.

"Let's go." Tzuyu smiled before pushing the door wide open.

The house was a bit gloomy yet it's lively in visuals since the sunshine can freely enter inside. They noticed there were a lot of windows.

Her parents must be fresh-air-freaks. She giggled at her thoughts, even her-she even got that from them.

"Let's go upstairs, Sana," Tzuyu said as she was pulled towards the stairs. They then saw three doors, Tzuyu inspected it one by one while Sana was waiting for her.

"It's here," Tzuyu beckoned at the second door. "That must be your room and the other is the guest room."

Sana nodded and proceed to enter when the taller girl opened the door for her.

The room was exceptionally large, with a kingsize bed and only a sofa and a study table at the corner.

"Maybe it's in here," Tzuyu said as she opened the drawer beside the bed. "Ah, it is!"

Sana quickly peeked beside her and the latter revealed a photo album. Tzuyu handed it to her before sitting on the bed slowly.

When they opened it, Sana felt teary as she saw their family picture. A picture of her when she was five while her dad carried her on his shoulder, her mom then is beside her dad taking the selca with a big grin on their faces.

Her tears slip, and Tzuyu's thumb was there wiping it away. The taller girl kissed her temple.

"Let's bring that all together," Tzuyu said making Sana shot a surprised look. "Well, so that you can have something to remember."

Sana launches herself to Tzuyu and engaged in a long chaste kiss. As she pulled away, the latter grinned and patted her head.

"Thank you, Tzuyu-ah."

Tzuyu kissed her forehead. "Anything for you."

Suddenly, a phone ring. Tzuyu pulled it out to see the caller.

"It's dad," Pressing the answer button, she the brought it to her ear. "Hello, dad?  . . . Is that so. Okay, I'll be there in two hours."

When the call ended, Tzuyu looked at Sana sadly. "Sana, dad wants me to check something in the company in Tokyo right now. There's a problem."

The squirrel smiled and shakes her head. "It's okay, Tzuyu-ah."

"I'll try to finish it before lunch so that I can eat with you, 'kay?"

Sana nodded.

"I'll leave some of my guards to you," She then pressed the earpiece. "Nayeonnie, I'll be going to the company now. Come with me, bring Dahyun and Jeongyeon with you. The rest will guard Sana."

"Copy."

The call ended.

"I'll be back, just ask the guards to help you bring whatever you want from here, 'kay?"

Sana nodded with a smile. "Okay."

Tzuyu kissed her forehead. "I love you," She the patted her head before standing. "See you later."

"I love you too," Sana kissed Tzuyu's cheeks. "Yes, see you. And don't you try checking other girls out." She playfully glared making the latter laugh while walking towards the door.

The latter looked up and thought. "Well, not unless they're y as—" Tzuyu gestured a ing motion with her hips while biting her lips, Sana automatically went red.

"YAH!! CHOU TZUYU!!"

Tzuyu laughed more as she closed the door shut.

"That ert freak," She mumbled as she settled back on the bed and picked up the album. Seconds later, a smile escaped. 

"I'm in love with someone crazy."
.
.
.
It's quarter to eleven, the guards loaded the last box of the things that Sana wanted to take back.

"Are there anything you wanted to include, Ms. Sana?" Jihyo asked with a smile. The girl in question smiled back and shook her head.

"Uhm, is Tzuyu done with her—uh, business thingies?" Sana asked meekly. She's not sure if she's even allowed to ask about such confidential matter.

The big-eyed beauty chuckled, Sana looked up with an innocent-curious stare.

"You looked so cute, Ms. Sana." Adding more amusing giggle.

Sana blushed in an instant.

Jihyo spoke again. "You have the right to ask anything that is related to Young Miss, Ms. Sana—don't hesitate to ask."

"O-Okay. . . " She nodded.

"To answer your question—she still hasn't informed me about her whereabouts, I'll call her if you want, Ms. Sana."

The latter nodded. "Y-Yes, please."

Jihyo fished out her phone and dialed Tzuyu's number. She was about to use her earpiece but then she remembered that her Young Mistress is not in range to be connected.

The call was picked up.

"Young Miss, Ms. Sana was looking for you."

"Tell her I'm sorry because I can't have lunch with her. I'm still in the company. And tell her I'll make it up to her later once I'm done."

Jihyo nodded to no one.

"And just take her on a tour for a while, I'll just call you later if I'm done."

"Copy."

The call then ended.

Jihyo looked at Sana with a guilty expression. "I'm sorry Ms. Sana, Young Miss cannot eat lunch with you today since she was still not done."

Sana's dejected face made the latter panicked and waved her hands in front of her face. 

"B-But don't worry, Ms. Sana! Young Miss said she'll come by once everything is done."

Sana gave a weak smile. She knew Tzuyu would be busy, being the only heir of the Chou companies is really a big responsible task.

"I understand."

Jihyo became more worried. "Let's eat lunch now, Ms. Sana." She opened the car door for her. "And take you on a little tour—Young Miss' order."

The latter giggled. "She really had the words, huh?"

Jihyo nodded with a smile. "Well, we owe our life to her and her family, and this is the only thing we can do to repay them."

Sana didn't understand why but still nodded in response. She then got in the car.

They then drove off to a nearby restaurant.

×××

(Bodyguard's Side)

Half-past one after they took their lunch, all of them went strolling at the bay park just a block away from the resto.

They are also glad they didn't wear their uniform, for sure Sana will be awkward walking around with them especially Tzuyu is not around.

Sana was walking ahead of them, while they are following her not far from behind.

"Is Young Miss not done? Ms. Sana is lonely." Chaeyoung started while eating coned ice cream.

Jihyo shook her head. "She said she'll just call me after she's done."

The other guards nodded.

"How 'bout we'll take Ms. Sana to a nearby temple?" The alluring eyed girl suggested. "So that at least she'll not be bored—look." She beckoned as they watched Sana squatting down while picking up some sakura petals.

Mina nodded. "Yeah, that's a good idea."

Sana is now picking up a stray raccoon beside the tree.

Their eyes went wide.

"How 'bout we'll go now?" Chaeyoung strongly demands.

They hurriedly chased Sana who's carrying a raccoon-like a cat.
.
.
.
After they reached Shintennō-Ji temple, they were all panting like crazy. All of them were having a hard time removing the raccoon who seems to be friendly only to Sana.

Animals think alike.

"Well, at least she's entertained now." Jihyo crossed her arms while following the squirrel.

Seeing Sana's mesmerized expression tells them that Sana was clearly enjoying the view of the oldest temple in Osaka.

They then saw Sana picking up a hedgehog eating by the bushes on the sides. Their eyes are about to pop out from their sockets.

"The ? Why is she randomly picking up creepy animals?" Chaeyoungs's brow twitched.

As they shook their heads, Sana suddenly disappeared.

"Guys, Ms. Sana is gone." Mina gulped.

"Oh ! Oh ! Oh !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter