Chapter 7

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There are images included. Desktop version for those who used browsers on their phones. Enjoy! ..I hope...

(Tzuyu's Side)

As Tzuyu reached her room, she directly slumped onto her bed and covered her eyes with her arms.

She can't forget the question that Sana had to ask. How can she even tell it truthfully to her face? She didn't even know if Sana likes her that way.

Yes, all she knows is that Sana liked her as a friend. A special one.

Knowing Sana's bubbly nature, the said girl's reaction towards her is naturally jumpy and smiling. She also knew Sana had no friends, to begin with, just mere acquaintances here and there but nothing more. Interacting only to classmates because of school work, no hanging out, nothing.

How did Tzuyu know all of this? Of course, she followed her everywhere she goes. At times, she even excused herself from class to go to the restroom just to pass by Sana's room and see what she was doing.

It's amusing to the point she used her bodyguards to guard Sana as well.

She's that in love.

Remembering when all of these feelings had started, a smile crept over her face.

|Flashback|

Tzuyu jogs up to the faucet near the open court and washed her face. It was nearing night time as the reddish sky slowly merges with the bluish hue.

When she was packing up, she heard a girl squealed not far from where she was and check up on her.

As curious as she was, she stood behind the tree and watched as how the girl is busy picking up her scattered papers on the ground. Bad luck caught up on her as the wind came blowing some of the papers away. She chased all of them from all sides making Tzuyu smiled in amusement.

Tzuyu wanted to help, but she doesn't know how to approach. All the people that interacted with her is the one initiating, not the other way around.

All she can do is watch.

When the girl was done chasing her, she then stood up and that made Tzuyu's heart skipped a beat.

The girl was directly in front of the setting sun. Her side profile illuminated with grace and elegance, her beauty was breath-taking. Tzuyu could only gawk at the scene. But then the girl walked away towards the gate, probably going home.

She then ran back to the court and picked up her things and tried to catch the girl. As crazy as it sounds, she managed to trail behind her only after a minute.

After calling her guards, who automatically followed her by car not far from her, she said to wait for her here and do not interrupt which made her guards baffled.

As she continued to follow, they had reached an eerie-looking street.

'Is this where she lived?' She asked herself while looking at her surroundings.

Tzuyu was well aware that the latter didn't know she was being followed since she was busy holding onto her bag and books tightly like she was afraid.

Her brows furrowed as she saw how terrified the girl is passing into this kind of streets.

'Why can't she take another route?'

But then her thoughts were stopped when the girl stopped by in an almost run-down apartment.

Tzuyu hid behind a tree and watched her from afar as she fumbles through her keys.

'So this is her home.'

She wondered how such a beautiful person is living in such an awful environment. She really didn't know.

And she wanted to find answers.

Tzuyu asked the G-7 to conduct a little research about the girl. And not long after that, she got her answers inside a brown envelope.

  ‡‡••••••••••‡‡

Name: Minatozaki Sana

Age: 16 years old

Parents: 
      Father: (Deceased)
     Mother: (Deceased)
     Reason: Died on a plane crash on the way back to Japan from a business meeting

Siblings: None

Relatives: None

Academic Status: Self-support, Scholar-worthy grades

Work: Part-time service crew in a Mini-mart called 'Shake'nChill Joint'

‡Nothing follows‡

Tzuyu can't believe it. She lives and supports herself alone. Based on her academics, it means she was smart enough to take a scholarship yet she didn't take any.

After asking one of her guards, the girl basically didn't know there was a scholarship so she was working her off to support herself from her needs.

Tzuyu honestly felt pity towards her, yet she felt proud that she was a strong girl and doesn't need anyone to rely on.

There was only one picture that was attached to it and Tzuyu's heart could never beat any lesser than the bass of the drums.

She swallowed a lump of air as she stared at it.

"Wow. She's so. . ."

A sudden urge came into her. She will protect her—secretly. Until the day she will learn how to talk to people in a way that will not drive them off away.

It took her a lot of years to do so much her dismay.

Tzuyu arranged everything from Sana's school down to every penny there is to pay from her books and other fees (making her parents wonder why). 

Since her family was in favor of the school, she asked the chairman if they could let Sana in with a 'scholarship' label—the school had no scholarship to be exact. The chairman could only agree to her since he doesn't want to lose the biggest fund contributor to their school.

She knew Sana would take up many entrance exams to different high schools, and she also knew she would pass all of it. But how to make sure Sana will choose the school she will also be in?

Simple, call her and tell her she passed the exam with high grades resulting in a grant of scholarship for the rest of her school years. 

Sana could never be happier as Tzuyu saw her jumping up and down on her home street with a satisfied grin on her face.

Hearing Sana screaming in the idled street with a paper on hand.

'I got a scholarship! I got a scholarship! Mom! Dad! Are you listening? I got a scholarship! I'm so happy!'

Tzuyu, inside her car, could never be more satisfied seeing Sana so happy while walking down the empty streets.

The scholarship isn't the only thing Tzuyu arranged, also being the library assistant as well. The chairman was the one who assigned Sana into the library so that the Librarian won't question Tzuyu as to why.

One day, before she went to her afternoon practice, she purposely passed by Sana's classroom corridor to check up on her and found a guy with a bouquet and a small box in hand. It wasn't much but it totally popped her horns out. She didn't actually scare him, she was just talking, but the guy was so terrified he ran away. She then peeked through the glass door before walking away.

"Blacklisted."

And she'll make sure that that guy will never ever stepped inside the fifty-meter radius of Sana's or else.

Later on, as Tzuyu was done practicing, she hurriedly changed and fixed herself and instantly got out of the locker room.

'She's going home at this hour! I might miss her!'

When she reached the school grounds, she abruptly stopped as she saw the girl she was about to chase.

Sana was walking towards the gate with books in hand as the sun-kissed her whole body making those glimmering effects. It sure made Tzuyu's stomach do some twist and shout.

The latter stopped making her stopped as well, she then heard her whispered. Blinking away what she heard as the girl in front of her walked away, she whispered back.

"Maybe, just maybe, I'm all you need."

She then followed her to the mart but didn't go inside because she was the one who personally bought the groceries, not her bodyguards (except for the following) and she didn't want Sana to see her. After that she followed her back home, making sure she ended up in a safe place.

Call her stalker, but what can she do? She was really falling.

By the next day, she knew Sana would be early since she was assigned to open up the library—though it was supposed to be the security guard's job.

As she waited, she took some small hoops and shoots for a while, when she stopped and took a breather she then saw Sana's retreating figure from the court.

"Glad you came. Wait for me, Sana."

Hurriedly changing into her uniform after her morning practice, she directly ran up to the library since she asked the chairman to make her part of it.

This is the time where she had the courage to do so.

Seeing the stack of books, she didn't hesitate to carry more than she can to make Sana's job less stressful. But later on, she found an overly stressed Sana who's looking for the 'missing' books.

Tzuyu could only but her lower lip and tried to compose herself.

"Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter