Chapter 5

The MVP's Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh hey, Sana."

The said girl turned away from the shelves she was facing while arranging the books and finds the most attractive person in her eyes. Her heart was jumping over the moon already.

"Y-Yes, Tzuyu-ah?" She tucked some strands of hair behind her right ear and smiled shyly.

Tzuyu almost lost herself in that, it made her blush in the nick of time.

'Holy mother of Jihyo—' She thought as she tried not to get distracted. 'Calm down.'

Shaking her head mentally and pulled out a rectangular card from her back pocket, then handed it to Sana.

"Here's the VIP ticket. I'll be expecting."

Before Sana could even reply, the latter already disappeared. She was way too much distracted for her not to realize she was stranded alone already.

Jumping happily while staring at the ticket, she couldn't help but wonder if Tzuyu will be able to see her.

"This is the first time I'll be seeing Tzuyu play up close!" She squealed. "I'm excited!"

Slipping it in her side pocket, she then continued arranging the books.

×××

(Bodyguard's Side)

All of Tzuyu's bodyguard wore her school's uniform, pretending to be students like they always do just to guard their Young Mistress and of course, Sana as well—the utmost priority to guard, according to Tzuyu.

The Chairman of the school allowed such doings like this only to the Chou family since they are the biggest contributor of funds for the school. Mostly for the sports equipment.

Nayeon is currently on stand-by sitting on the bench corridor where students usually pass by while reading a book.

Her eyes were on guard once a student is walking towards the library, checking if it's bringing those kinds of things in hand.

Popping her bubble gum, she pressed the call button on her earpiece as she tilted her head hiding the gadget away from the curious stares.

The call got connected.

"How was on your side, Jeongyeon?" She whispered while pretending to read again the book.

"Nothing so far."

"Have you called Jihyo?"

"Yes, all is still clear."

"Good. Keep on guard."

"Copy and out."

Seeing a professor across her who are walking slowly while eyeing her curiously, she immediately gave a fake smile to him before he walked off towards his destination.

'Geez. . .' She then rolled her eyes.

Minutes later, a guy with a bouquet in hand was walking just a good twenty meters away from where she was positioned.

Hurriedly calling her teammates that the subject had arrived and was holding a bouquet.

"Wait, I'll try reading the card."

Nayeon just let the call rolling as she walked closer to the subject and put an act of dropping her books.

"Aigoo!" She exclaimed earning the attention of the guy who then hurriedly helped her pick it up.

"Here you go, Miss." He smiled and walked off.

She smiled and muttered a small 'thanks' before turning her back and rolled her eyes.

"Confirmed. Second team on standby, Northwest of the library entrance."

"Roger!"

The call was then cut off and she went back to her position.
.
.

On the other side, Team two is currently fixing their faces with makeups.

"Bb cream, papapa! Lipstick, mamama!" Momo sang earning a giggle from Mina.

"It's a good song actually," Mina commented as she peeked through the corner of the wall. "Oh, here he comes."

Hurriedly straightening their uniform they then emerged from the corner in unison and went into a runway catwalk. 

Books on hand and shoulder bags on the other, as their heels ticking through the empty hallway they surely got the attention of the man.

They're trying their best to stare seductively at him as they try to back him away from the fifty-meter radius. 

The guy was currently within eighty-meter radius but it's a protocol.

"Minari, I'll talk this one out," Momo whispered earning a small nod from the said girl.

As they got closer, Momo immediately blocked his way as Mina went behind him.

"Hey there." She started with a seducing smirk making the guy looked at her in question.

The latter felt intimidated with the closeness they hand and felt sweats all over his face out of nervousness. Seeing two beautiful girls approaching him first is a dream.

"Y-Yes? Do you need anything?"

"Yeah. . ." She purred and played with his necktie. "Will you believe me if I say I need you?"

She whispered the last three words in his ear alluring him to be trapped.

'Haha! Look at his dumb face! Like hell I need one er like you!' Momo mentally added.

"S-Sorry!" He moved away quickly. "I-I have a girlfriend!"

Seeing him running away made the two cringed.

"What a liar. Girlfriend my !" Momo growled. "You looked like you need more of a boyfriend than a girlfriend!"

"Chae, the subject on the way, resort to plan C," Mina said through her earpiece as they watched the guy's back retreating.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Dahyun are currently standing by on the side bench within the critical zone just outside the library.

Both are cracking up with the stories they are telling to each other while eating chips—as usual students do.

"The last time I was following Ms. Sana, a dirty old man was following her as well! Like yuck!" Chaeyoung cringed making pale girl snorted.

"Was he the one you—"

"Yes! I really wanted to let him drink up all those chloroform in my pocket actually."

Dahyun shook her head in amusement. "Glad you came back for him and pull him away from the area. It would really be bad if someone else saw him."

The latter shrugged. "Even if I didn't come back, he was just sleeping there anyway-wait a call, hello?" She asked as she held pressed her earpiece closer.

"Copy."

After the call was cut, the midget faced the latter.

"Plan C."

"Alright! I needed something to vent on after I told you about that skinny guy trying to tail Ms. Sana last week. I didn't get the chance to give him a piece of my mind after that stupid police officer passed by he then ran away. Tsk!" Said Dahyun as she cracked up her knuckles with a scary grin.

Minutes later, they saw the subject at the corner of their eyes. Both gave an eye signal to each other before slipping the empty bag of chips into a bin and walked towards him blocking him off.

"Y-Yes?" He asked while looking down on them.

"Oppa!" Dahyun said cutely. "Do you know, by chance, who is Ms. Minatozaki?"

The guy nodded. "Yes, why?"

"We happen to have some business with her yet she was not in the library like they told us."

"Oh, she's not there?"

The duo shook their head before Chaeyoung spoke with her cute dimple showing.

"Mind asking what are you to her, Oppa?"

He automatically blushed. "I-I'm her boyfriend."

"Oh. . . She had a boyfriend? We didn't know that."

The guy chuckled nervously while scratching his nape, gripping the item tightly.

"Chae, unnie said Ms. Minatozaki is at the last room in the hallway doing some rounds." Said the other girl who had her eyes on her phone. "Come on! So that we can catch her!"

Dahyun went a few meters ahead as Chaeyoung looked back at the baffled guy.

"Aren't you going to surprise Ms. Minatozaki, Oppa? You've got flowers for her so, don't you want to come?"

"Ah, y-yeah." He faked a smile while following the two.

As the two girls were leading the way, both gave a side glance and smirked.

'Annihilate.'
.
.
.
"Mmm! Mmm!"

"Chae, he's one of those so-called erts right?" Dahyun asked with a baseball bat slung on her right shoulder while watching how the capti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter