Crushes & Crushed

Future & Life (Book 3)

Jungkook POV

I was walking around the company when I bumped into someone. "Oh crap sorry!"

I helped her up and saw it was Sooyoung. "Sorry Oppa." I silently cringed at the word. Sorry but girl only Greaty can call me that. And she doesn't even call me that.

"Its fine. Bye" I started to walk off. "Ah wait oppa!" Stop calling me oppa! "Nae?"

She smiled at me.. I assume it was supposed to be cute but I dunno. "Can we go get coffee together?" I shook my head. "Waiting for my girlfriend to get out of her meeting sorry"

She pouted. Jesus she isn't cute. I walked off. I know i should be nice cause she is in my sister group but I already know she likes me.

Greaty POV

I left the meeting once it was over and sighed. Man i hate meetings. I saw Sooyoung and tsked.

I don't like her. She likes Jungkook. Although Jungkook only wants me.

She was talking to... Oh i forgot her name.. Chanhee!

"What does Jungkook see in that ugly !? Doesn't he see I'm much better then her?"

Ugly !? Oh hell nah!

"Hi girls" I said with a fake smile. "They both jumped then sighed "ah you scared us eonni"

Uhuh cause you could have been caught trash talking me. "Sorry girls. Just wanted to say hi since i saw you here. Have either of you seen Jungkook?"

Sooyoung smiled. "I did. We had a lovely chat. He's truly a wonderful guy"

Yeah and he's mine.

Someone cleared their throat and I saw Jungkook. Oh me. "Hey girls. Hello my lovely girlfriend. Come on i was waiting for you let's go on a date"

He winked and dragged me away.

"This is why we are dating. You knew didnt you?" Jungkook was laughing and nodded.

"How was the meeting?" I sighed.

"Difficult" he held my hand and kissed my cheek.

"When we get home how about i give you a back rub?"

Best. Boyfriend. Ever.

"Yes please." We walked home happily.

Sooyoung POV

That ing . I looked at myself in the mirror. Jungkook.. I would be better suited for you...

What does she have that I don't? She's ugly. She seems annoying too...

Chanhee sighed "give up Eonni. He is taken and loves someone else. You didn't have a chance in the beginning."

I slapped her. "Shut up! I still have a chance. He is just blinded by her. But he will fall for me in the end i will make sure of it."

She sighed "Don't get the rest of us involved i dont wanna be kicked out with you for doing something stupid like this."

she walked away after. Whatever I don't need her anyways.

Let's see. I'm gonna need to find help somewhere.. I'll have to spy on some of the members.

Just to find something good to blackmail them with.

That will regret ever dare trying to go against me.

Jungkook oppa. Please wait for me my love. I will save you from her evil clutches. You always belonged with me.

Hoseok POV

I was playing video games with Jade while we were talking about our sister group.

They all seem nice but.. Sooyoung seems off. I don't trust her..

"Oppa. The game is over. Are you alright?" She turned off the game.

"I'm thinking about the girls. They all seem nice.. But Sooyoung.. She reminds me of someone we knew back in high school."

Jade looked confused. She didn't know who I was talking about. Rather she don't know. Hwasa.. Sooyoung reminds me of her.. Not sure why though.

She seems to like Jungkook though. Hwasa liked Yoongi right?

Hm.. I should talk to Kim about this. Gotta remember that.

I turned the game back on. "Rematch" she grinned "you're on!"

We kept playing. Yeah these are basically our dates. But they are fun and we are comfortable.

Namjoon POV

I was working on some songs for Victory. Jin came by and gave me some food to eat.

"So what do you think about Victory?" i asked Jin curiously. this food is good.

"They all seem nice but.." He hesitated. "Sooyoung seems off right?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"How did you know?" I shrugged. "She reminds me of Hwasa" his eyes widened.

"Hwasa is in jail for attempted murder though right?"

I nodded and kept eating. "I hope we are just wrong.. But we should tell Kim how we feel as well shouldn't we?"

I nodded again. He kissed my cheek and left to film another eatjin.

Hwasa... it's been a few years.. But she isn't Hwasa but she reminds us of her. 

Hmm... I should do some research.

Jimin POV

Kayla and me were creating a dance for victory since Namjoon hyung finished their debut track.

Kayla seemed distracted though. "Kayla. What's wrong?" She sighed.

"Victory. Sooyoung to be exact. Something seems up with her don't you think?"

I nodded. I felt the same way. I don't know what it is but she reminds me of... Hwasa.. Ah but Hwasa is in jail.

She could be related though.. "We'll talk to Kim okay?" She nodded and we went back to work.

Yoongi POV

I was sleeping until I felt someone poking me. "Yoongi wake up" i groaned. "Kim go to sleep."

Then i felt a bite on my neck. .. "I feel like something is wrong."

I snapped straight up. "Is it the baby?" She shook her head. "I'm going back to sleep then this can wait"

I hid in the blanket again. "Yoongi. I feel like Hwasa is near" Hwasa? ... "She's in jail for attempted murder."

She sighed "I know but.. That same aura is what I meant" she seems worried. I turned and hugged her.

"We can have a meeting about it. Now rest. You and our little one need it."

She nodded and I wrapped the blanket around us. Closing my eyes I fell asleep once again.

Although I had a nightmare that night. She was back..