Scandals & Conferences

Future & Life (Book 3)

Kim POV

I stared at the screen and felt so much disappointment and anger. The members were in front of me, looking down. I sighed, "What the were you thinking?! Did you think just because you were trainees you could get away with breaking the law?! Bringing your underage members into a club!" The BTS Members were beside me.

"Can't we fix this?" One of them pleaded to me. "No, and you know why? The people are looking at you from trainee days. That is how they figure out who you are and if you are good influences to everyone! Look at your sunbaes." I gestured to the BTS Members who were standing there still.

"They worked hard since I accepted them into this company and even before then, when I let them know about this audition they worked extremely hard to earn the love of the public by being excellent role models to everyone including themselves!"

Greaty cleared "I don't know how successful your debut would be considering this." I sighed "You guys won't be debuting for a while because obviously you are too immature to be trusted in creating a positive image for your group. Leave and go back to your dorm" The girls looked down and left immediately.

"And now that was my last job as CEO" Everyone stared at me "WHAT?!" I laughed at them. "I'm gonna let my uncle take over, I wanna relax and all. but one more thing. He is gonna debut a few soloists. Jade, Kayla, and Greaty. You guys are all to be soloists. As for me. Well.. I'll just be a producer and help create songs for everyone except bts of course"

Everyone was still in shock. I didn't blame them. Eventually though the girls started getting all happy. And the guys were proud of their friends or girlfriends or wives.

Suga POV

I went back to the dorm and sat on the couch. I sighed tiredly and heard a knock on the door. Ugh I don't wanna get up.

I forced myself off the couch and opened it. The girl from Victory was there... Ah I forgot her name. I guess I don't care enough about them to remmeber their names. She was the shy one. She quietly asked if she could come in. So I let her in.

I went and brought her some water since it looked like she was crying. I felt bad.

"Uhm.. You okay?" I asked awkwardly. "Just.. I told them.. I told them not to do this.. They didn't want to listen. Now this entire group is screwed." She started to cry into her hands. I had no clue what to do so i just poked her shoulder. She stared at me like I was an alien.

Then I figured usually I'd hug the girls if they were crying. So I hugged her.

"It'll be alright don't worry." She eventually left. I decided to take a nap.

Sunhee POV

I walked back to my dorm. "He bought it. Now we can plan. If we make them go against each other then snap everything is gonna go down. Bts goes to hell. This comoany will need us to survive. So we need to break up Jade and Hoseok. Then break up Jimin and Kayla, then Jungkook and Greaty. Then finally. Kim and Yoongi."

Nari said. "Wait why in that order?" "Easiest to break up to most difficult" we all nodded. In the end we finally got everyone where we need them to be.

We found a drug that creates hallucinations. So we'll use it on everyone at different times. First we hit Jieyea and Jungkook.

They were working on a dance for the next comeback and soon enough Greaty and Hoseok saw them together.

Two couples down. The problem now is. Kayla amd Kim. Both of them are pregnant and this drug could hurt their kids. That we don't wanna do...

So we have to drug their boys. And Greaty and Jade.  Soon enough we caught them all together and quick enough we drugged them too. Jade kissed Jimin and Greaty with Yoongi. Kayla and Kim saw.

One day we went to the dorm and it was chaos. "YOU KISSED HIM YOU TWO ING KISSED!!" Greaty shouted. "GREATY YOU AREN'T ING INNOCENT EITHER KISSING YOONGI LIKE THAT!!" Kim screamed.

" OFF JADE" Jade and Kayla came out from another room "YOU ALWAYS LOVED JIMIN HAVEN'T YOU ?! YOU THINK KISSING HIM WILL MAKE HIM DIVORCE ME?!" Jade just scoffed.

"Oh please if I wanted I can take Jimin away without doing anything." Even the boys.

"YOONGI YOU HOW COULD YOU KISS GREATY?!" Jungkook looked so angry. "JUNGKOOK SHUT UP YOU ING KISSED JIEYEA YOU " Hoseok pusjed Jungkook which sent Jungkook into a blind rage and hit Yoongi who got more angry and started hitting Jungkook and Hoseok. Even Jimin got into it after Hoseok accused him of loving Jade.

The plan was working but then Namjoon, Jin, Jenny, and Taehyung came.

"What the ?!" Jenny shouted. In the end looks like Kim got fed up. " YOU ALL I QUIT AND YOONGI WE ARE DONE! ING KISSING GREATY YOU " She threw her ring at him.

One couple down. " YOU JIMIN IM DIVORCING YOU" Kayla screamed. Thats two couples.

" you Jungkook.." Greaty said. Then Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You are at fault too." Their rings went to the ground.

Jade and Hoseok looked at the ground. "I cant Jade. We're done." And he left. Everyone went their seperate ways. Namjoon, Jin, and V and Jenny. Were left.

"Uhm.. We'll leave now sorry..." I said shyly. Pretending as we left. We went back to the dorm and celebrated.

Now they can't get rid of us. They need us to stay alive.
 

Nobody POV

With that everyone left. Bts became on hiatus and what Victory didn't realize was. They had postponed their debut and their punishment.

Kim and Kayla who didn't have anything to fight about went to live together aince they both still were expectinf. Jade stayed at the dorm with the four friends. Hoseok jungkook yoongi and jimin went to live with their own families. Greaty went to live on her own in the old house her and Kayla has lived in.